Whats Sony's next move?

Whats Sony's next move?

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2017/03/15/ps4-sales-pass-4-5-million-units-japan-ps4-pro-sales-pass-200000-units/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PS5 in 2019.

Continue as they were?
It's not like 55M+ can be beaten in a few months.
Get the popcorn and enjoy the show.

This. The Pro isn't selling very well, so I think they're just going to give up on this mid generation upgrade fuckery and incorporate the lessons they've learned from this gen into their next gen. Maybe they'll make the PS5 come in two models from the beginning, and force developers to support both models? Or at the very least, they won't make the PS5 underpowered right at the beginning of the generation

Nothing because they've already sold more than enough consoles.

PS4 portable

>PS5 announcement as well as PS4 portable
rip everyone

Nothing because MS is still killing themselves
Giving themselves higher production costs isn't going to magically give them better sales

Tug of War for Developers Developers Developers.
PC will get a bunch of sloppy ports out of it too so I guess that makes them winners again.

They can't just stop.

Nothing but continue to make games that are actually worth playing. I was regretted buying any console this gen but the PS4 library is starting to become pretty decent.

seriously sony will probably copy nintendo
PS5 being all backwards compatible
2 SKUs
PS5 console 4k60/meme etc
PS5 mini aka handheld gimped version that

If you enjoy AAA games I guess.

>PS5 handheld backwards compatible
>A handheld using disks
Yeah, sure.

digital only / flashcards

>PS4 Pro Slim with 4K bluray support
I can already see it

Move forward with death stranding, ff7, and the next from title. Also I'm sure there are more exclusives coming. Let Microsoft hold the strongest console title, I will just take the best games.

Nothing
From the looks of it Pro is a relative flop and scorpio is going to have the same fate

>4K bluray support
nobody buys UHDs

How many XBONEs are out?
Wiki has only old numbers and a footnote saying they'll post newer ones, once Microsoft officially announces them.

Does Microsoft fuck with sales numbers again as they did during end of 360 era?

>Advanced, custom silicone
What did they mean by this?

>Pro isn't selling well
Citation needed

>Whats Sony's next move?

To continue releasing games microcucks can't play. I can play all microshit games on my PC.

how can sony compete?

Having games. Xbone still needs games outside of multi-plats to utilize that hardware.

PR idiot speak to impress the masses.
It's not just your normal, everyday silicone, everyone else use it's ADVANCED and CUSTOM.

>Nothing about 60fps

GG

Just like they did until now.
Ask again when there's like 30M unit out and people maybe won't treat it like bait.

Silicone is not the material used in chips.

That completely depends on the game devs not the hardware.

Only Japs releasing sales numbers.Pro sold 200k while original + slim 800k in the same time frame.
dualshockers.com/2017/03/15/ps4-sales-pass-4-5-million-units-japan-ps4-pro-sales-pass-200000-units/

You can't promise something like that when you advertise your hardware.
Not without shitload of disclaimers since a bunch lazy devs and army of sue-happy burgers could make your life a living hell even if your name is Microsoft.
False advertising is BAAAD.

Sony continues their aggressive iPhone marketing rip off and starts releasing Playstations incrementally.

Can't wait for holiday season to come and see the Switch BTFO Scorpio

>slim 800k

Oh hey dumb dumb. Just thought I would point out that those numbers are largely made up from NEW PLAYSTATION USERS while at the same time the PS Pro was fucking SOLD THE FUCK OUT.

I think Nintendo did the right thing by releasing the Switch on March since that means they'll have time to get games out for the holidays, I don't expect the Scorpio to have more than one exclusive worth anything at release.

That will happen in Japan.
Not sure about US or Europe.
There might have been some artificial scarcity fueled frenzy when Switch got released but now they are freely available and not really sold out all the time.
But hey I'm just a random Sup Forumstard and only time will really tell.

Is it possible for price drop on Switch?

Easy.

Bloodborne 2 or another Sony exclusive Miyazaki game.

Maybe not a price drop as such but I do expect to see bundles that include a game for $300.

>dat photo

NOOOOOOooOoOooOOOooOoooOOo

that's not what I think it is?!!!

Well that's fine too if it will be a game I will want to get.

Just sitting and waiting since Microshit will destroy itself.

Bloodborne didn't sell that much, it's not a commercial answer at all.

B-BUT these are worthless weeB games REEEEEEEEEEEE

>xclamps again
pack it up

I mean, they're both fucked because they both released retard consoles.

They should have released the PS4 and XBone a year and a half later than they did. It's gonna be a whole cycle before Microsoft and Sony unfuck this mess.

release spiderman, god of war, and/or days gone by the end of the year.

HOLY SHIT CUSTOM SILICONE?!?!

1 word: dissidia

enjoy your shitty bitrate.

Nothing because Scorpio is probably going to cost at least $600 and nobody will buy it

You realize you're playing them on a Microsoft Windows pc right? They win either way

ps4 super pro

>implying anyone pays for windows

PS4 SUPER PRO TURBO 2 ULTIMATE EDITION

>he actually bought windows

Damn, Kaz was fat back then.

This is the big question, the cost of the Scorpio will determine how well it does or doesn't do, if it's $600 dollars they better have a major line up of games to reveal along side of it. I mean either way games are a problem for Microsoft but if they have a high price point on top of it with nothing to offer for the console it's dead on arrival.

have actual games to play?

Why would they do anything? It's not like Xbox has any sort of worthwhile exclusive and the PS4 already has such a big install base that it won't matter if Scorpio is more powerful.
If you had to buy one of the two consoles today, would you buy a PS4Pro with games like Bloodborne, P5, Yakuza, etc. or a Scorpio with... I guess Halo still exists, right? There was a Gears of War game a few years ago too, I believe. How powerful the console is, really is only a secondary matter. Comparable to the last handheld generation: Vita is a lot more powerful and has the all-around better hardware, but 3DS had the games.