Is it cringe to name your dog / pet after video game characters? Obviously I wouldn't name one Link or some shit...

Is it cringe to name your dog / pet after video game characters? Obviously I wouldn't name one Link or some shit, but what about something low-key?

Ammy?

I named my dog Dog Meat and one girl I met thought that was so awesome she sucked my dick

depends how obvious it is. asriel/temmy/deedog/etc is cringe as fuck.

Not at all. Low-key especially

I had a cat named Zelda for a pretty long time. Never thought it was weird.

>my dog's names
>Borzoi: Vuduin Lorabalar
>Pug: Nugget
My are probably worse.

Just name your pets after furniture, that's what I do
It's awesome having a big nice retard dog named Fridge or Sofa

I named my dog Cole Train back when I enjoyed the series with friends.

My Lizard is named Charmander. Normies dont care.
Of course its a fucking Pokemon name and lol pokemon. He was almost named after an obscure ass dragon from an obscure ass game that would have gotten looks like "what the fuck"

I named my dog Kooper. I win the low-key video game character name award.

I have a cat named Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.

One of my dogs is named Diglett. Because she's small, brown, and fuck you fight me.

No, but naming your pets after anime characters is. My cat's name is Nia.

>naming your dog
that's cringey as fuck dude

No, I know many people who named their pets after mythological beings etc. I think its weirder to give pets human names.

I named my dog after a rapper and my cats name is link. Who fucking cares about names.

my dog's name is kingseeker frampt

>Is your refrigerator running?
>why yes he is! I just let him outside

My dogs name is Arthas
no one mentioned it in 5 years

cute doggo

make sure to pet him today

Having a dog in the first place is the epitome of cringe

I once had 2 hermit crabs. One was "Big Guy" and the other was Blue

Just name him Chomusuke

My goldfish's name is Kratos.

I thought the thumbnail looked like a crying kid with a caved-in head wearing headphones at first.

I knew a guy who had a dig named Appa after the Avatars sky bison I thought the name was cool and didn't understand the reference until years later.

Tell me about Big Guy. Why did he wear the shell?

>named his cat Nigger Man
What did he mean by this?

No one cared who he was until he put on the shell.

Fuck, that got a chuckle out of me.

>cat fags believe this
go and die

when i get a doggo im naming her Sif

My snake's name is Lanaya.

She isn't very responsive to anything besides baby rats

DUDE
NIGGER EGGS
LMAO

is it a long I or short I
you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in public would you

I wish I had a dog

I grew up with a dog and my dad always has a dog

I will definitely get a dog when I am older, right now I have no disposable income and no free time, I would always be at work and the dog would be imprisoned in a small apartment

t. gondii

did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

My friend named his dog after an anime cat, pic related

that poor shiba

;_;

so get a small dog. some dogs are made for apartment life. perhaps literally.

Cats are fantastic, your webm is probably a cat that was raised poorly. I adopted both of mine as kittens, and they're both very affectionate. One follows me around the house waiting for pets, and the other sits on my shoulder while I play Vidya. Neither of them claw or bite unless I'm playing with them.

he munched a skorpin

yeah i googled it
apparently she's fine now

dumb doggo

Did she died?

good for you

now throw them in trash and go buy a dog

Cats if raised properly are fine, but I'd never trust a well-raised cat with a baby or a young child.

I would trust a well raised dogger with them, however.

I have two dogs too. My cats and dogs are both great in different ways, but I love them all the same.

Actually when I was a baby my mom had this cat that was ridiculously protective of me. She'd lay with me in my crib and if someone she didn't know came by she'd hiss at them. She had another cat that would always let kids pet her tummy but never any adults. She'd never attack a kid.

I mean in general.

Cats are nice, can be affectionate and protective, but they're not in general very patient animals

Yeah, you're right. Dogs are better around kids in general, cats are better suited for adults. Both are great companions though.

No but she'll never walk again.

Finally someone with a bit of sense in these stupid cats vs dogs threads

My doggo is named after Maya from Ace Attorney

>Both are great companions though.
I agree.
A few years ago I had a dog and a cat and they were the best of friends. My dog eventually got old and once just lay down and wouldn't get up to eat or anything, so my cat went and lay next to him until he passed away.

A year or so later, when my family got new dogs, the cat just disappeared one night.
I still miss them both tbdesu

it's unfair that they live so little

>Socially unable spergs quoting a socially unable sperg to justify owning the socially unable pet

Sissel?

>being social is a good thing

yo reddit

If I ever got one, I would name my dog Fio.

I'm a pet idort. I've got some chickens, too.

My cats names are Cat and You Bastard, my dog's name is Spud, and my chickens are Get The Fuck Out Of The Tomatoes and Stop Digging Up The Mulch You Cunt.

I had a red Oscar fish called Magikarp years ago, but fish aren't worth the effort in my opinion.

why are idorts just the best?

Dunno, I named my pet snake, snake.

named my cat Nyx cus the senpai didn't like Pusseidon and no one outside the house has commented on it. I think you could get away with anything really as long as it isn't some weeb shit. Seeing some overweight guy calling for Hanako in the dog park might be one of the saddest events in human history.

It's not weird at all as long as it feels natural.

That's why I named my dog Gywn and my first-born son Ceaseless Discharge

I named my yorkie Special Agent Francis Yorkie Morgan

I just call him york though

>Hey, CD

Sakamoto

Nice.

What the fuck! That's exactly what I named my pupper. Fuck you!

>not doing whatever the fuck you like

thats cringe

m'eow

>owning a dog
fucking normie piece of shit kys.

dam if this ever happens to me I would literally try to kill the cat before attending to my health.

that's a little extreme don't you think?

>not naming your dog missle

>nintenbros
BING BING WAHOO

I have dog named Hamms who we found just dropped in the country to fend for his own. He's a good boy. Got two old sister yellow labs, Trixie and Bella, and two brother and sister cats, Socks and Sarah

I had twin dogs, both male, and named them Dante and Vergil. The funny thing is that their personalities match up perfectly

For your pet ? Of couse not, go ahead !

Your children, now that's another story.

I wonder how those parents who named their son Dovahkiin are enjoying the one game they've gotten for free since then.

>give shelter and food to pet for years
>do nothing but treat it nicely and take care for it's health and overall well being
>pet: "haha ima randomly attack u and fuck up ur eye because le fun"
It earned it, no matter what pet it is.
I get it to sleep or kill it myself if this ever happens.

The golden's name is Obi (yes after Obi Wan Kenobi) and the mix's name is peanut.

Yuck, I'm glad you can't own pets.

haha I'm going to name my children Zelda or Link, I'm such a gamer xD

>have 2 dogs for 7 years
>can't own pets
It's a cat thing.
I had one cat, was with me for 7 years untill I got so mad at her I grabbed her by the leg and threw her away.
It leg broke and I didn't want to explain to a vet what I did so ijust dumped her on the street.
cats are fucking shit. ungrateful shit tier pets.

Got a dog, Rocky after Mad Max.
Technically a game I guess.

shit that was a huge mystype
I meant the cat was with me for 7 MONTHS

>autist shares his animal abuse stories with me like I give a fuck

I don't even like cats but god you disgust me

CUTE dog

Like Stupid Nigger?

>I don't care about you but god I find you disgusting and I want you to know about it
what did he mean by this?

>triggered this easy about animal abuse
so this is the power of Sup Forumseddit huh?

Well, not my pets but I did name my daughter Saber.

t. Kirito uchiha

Dante and vergil

i like dogs because they are the only living things that love me back

I named my dog Toobie cause her coat is thick as hell and she leaves Nier: Automatas in the yard.

>literally named his cat Nigger