Project Scorpio Forza 6 Tech Demo Runs at 4K/60FPS With Power To Spare

XGODS
XKINGS
XBROTHERS

OUR TIME IS NOW. For too long have we been laughed at by the greater gaming community.

Well who is laughing now?

>Digital Foundry was given the pleasure of seeing a secret ForzaTech demo that uses Forza Motorsport 6 as it’s basis — with impressive results.

The demo itself runs at a smooth 60FPS in a native 4K resolution — a feat not yet achievable by any currently available console. Turn 10 has used the Nürburgring circuit to highlight the performance of Scorpio and they haven’t scrimped on the experience in doing so either. Forza 6’s full weather effects and maximum car grid size aimed to push Scorpio to its fullest potential, though that doesn’t seem to have been the case.

GPU usage during the tech demo with Xbox One visuals sat between the 50-70% mark, leaving a lot of room to play with for the Forza development team. Even pushing these visuals up to PC’s Forza Motorsport 6 Apex “Ultra” settings still only hits 88% GPU usage. The Scorpio clearly has the scope to provide some incredible visuals. Forza Motorsport 6: Apex level visuals are possible on the Scorpio with resources to spare. Microsoft will be drumming up the Scorpio hype as we approach E3 2017.

WE ARE BRINGING IT. WEAR YOUR XGEAR PROUD

I didn't think I'd live long enough to see a literal PC killer.

I can finally play my favourite multiplats with great graphics which were avaliable on pc for a long time now.

yaay

Xbox killed PC once, they can do it again

But its not.

Basically the performance is between the RX 480 and the GTX 1070.

Which is fine for a reasonable price (400.. Max 450) but next year the Nvidia 2000 series releases.

If its going to be similar as the Pascal lineup the GTX 2060 will be somewhere the GTX 1080 performance for $200-300

>tech demo
Into trash it goes.

What is this going to cost?

what is this going to be called

Xboxnogames

Imagine believing this

xbox one two

or Xbone Two

Why are we acting like there is an Xbox fanbase on Sup Forums?

Holy shit who is hyped for Scalebound in glorious 4k boys?

Maybe this time they're going bigger and cancelling Scorpio? They still have until holidays.

Actually I wish there was a card between 480 and 1070.

The price jump from 200 to 350 is massive.

It's gonna be great, platinum will save the day

did the shitposting for a decade about sony give it away?

I'll just play it in 1080p on Windows 10

Which part?

The performance prediction or the future predicition.

It is safe so say it will be much powerful card as the 480, but a GTX 1070 is seem a far fetch

Okay but why would I buy this when I already have a machine that runs games well? I didn't buy a PS4 for bloodborne, and I'm not going to buy this for Halo.

Forza

>gtx 980
>r9 fury

Gears of war series
Crackdown
4K talladega nights

I wonder how well Microsoft's first party games will run on this. Can it render N64 games?

Yeah once that was long ago times changed, I remember Half Life 2 on OG XBox looked exactly the same on PC

Is on pc and the new one will be too

Fanboys. Pc is best.

I think they'll rebrand the Xbox again since the XBox One become a joke