Tfw girl

>tfw girl
>tfw choose male characters when playing video games because devs always give them better stats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hy-H-KJRYbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there anything more pathetic than Japanese anime?

American anime is pretty bad.

Western cartoons pretending to be anime

You

video games trying to be anime

(You)

Literally no game does this, though.
No modern game, at least.

I love to sing-a about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a

If liking that ass makes me pathetic than crown me the biggest cuck in the world.

>devs always give them better stats
That's bullshit, just admit that you want the D

I always play as a girl because I like boys and I want a boyfriend...

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Even though SAO is ass you gotta admit they know how to draw semon demons.

Got a bitching theme though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hy-H-KJRYbw

Go to sleep leaf

When western cartoons use anime style art it's pretty cool.

That's the biggest pile of bullshit. Devs always give the best stats to fapbait female characters you dumb fuck.

Yoga pants

You deserve to be bullied
by your loving boyfriend

>tfw male
>tfw always play female characters because they are more fun to look at and have better aesthetic options

I don't have a boyfriend, loving or otherwise.

avatar was made by koreans though. that's why it had better animation quality than any anime released in the last decade or so.

Since when? I can only think of Oblivion having vastly different stats based on sex.

Well you deserve one you pathetic freak
who loves you just as you are

I'll be your hating boyfriend that slowly comes to love you reluctantly.

Kill yourself. You piece of shit women on Sup Forums will do anything to trick a guy into loving you.

Please don't call me that...
That doesn't sound like a good thing.

Strange how the more "mature" an anime tries to be or claims to be, it just comes off as more cringey.

Do what you want.
Pick that female and make her cute.
Pick that male and make him cute.
Be free.

Why? The truth to painful for you? It's no wonder you don't have a boyfriend when you're so pathetic.
and because I won't let you since im your boyfriend and yours alone and would do anything for my sweetheart

>tfw I play as girls in games because i can never be pretty and feminine in real life

I'm a boy though...
But you just said I didn't have one, how are you my boyfriend if I don't have one...?

>tfw always play as a girl when possible because I want to make the perfect waifu for myself

No it fucking wasen't pretty sure the animators are canadian

Because you low life piece of shit! Stop thinking and I'll think for you for now on pathetic loser!
Because I only want the very best for my pumpkin!

It'll become a good thing. Little by little. You have to push past this.

>Get horny
>make girl
>abstain from baiting and sex
>cant even focus on game anymore just watching those jiggle physics
>go back and make a male character
>still cant focus
>switch to monster race
>nut

Stop talking to me that way...
I want someone who is nice from the start and stays nice!

Corey in the House is the best anime of all time. kys

Stop giving attention to this homo.

That's funny, I had someone who was nice from the start and became horrible. Oh well. Good luck crying anime girl user.

Mount and blade does it, and Bannerlord will probably do it too. Not that it matters, since it's a role playing game not a min maxing simulator and playing as female is actually more interesting.

Why are people listening to this dickless trap?

You know you love it bitch! You're mine and always will be, fucking faggot!
Who I love and adore more then anything!
Fuck off that's my LOVER

based turks

I'm sorry to hear that, I've been through that too, it's not fun.
I do have one! It's just small...
Stop!

You fucking love it! You virgin baby dick loser! Look at you, so pathetic! Enjoying this so much. You make me sick.
Sick with love for you my amazing love!

I want to hug you and wipe the tears from your eyes !

Can i be your boy(girl)friend?

a: no you're not
b: no you don't

Stop!
Please do...
Is that the opposite of girl(male)?

I only play as a girl if the default guy is boring, like in ME:A.

Not until you stop liking being abused you pathetic slob!
Who I would clean everyday because I love so much!

Albanian anime.

Maybe...why don't you find out?

>Is there anything more pathetic than Japanese anime?

Look at your mirror.
Look at your post.
Look at your life.
There you go. Three answers.

post more menthonium please

>thread ruined by attentionwhore

Dude shut the fuck up, I used to watch that shit for hours in my bunker as a kid.

Can I just stick my dick inside you so you'll stop shitposting with anime images?

It wasn't ruined, it was terrible from the beginning because it was started by an attention whore.

Quit it or else...!
I don't like girls...
I Googled crying anime girl, I'm running out of semi-decent looking ones already. Not until we go on a date...

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

b-but i'm not a girl....

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

The funny thing is he's completely right.

Anime as a genre has become so oversaturated with shit. generic shonen ninja #10995, edgy teen drama, moe blob highschool girls and fan service magical fantasy shonen makes up pretty much 90% of all anime coming out right now.

Fuck off white night. Just want's a penis to suck.

Sup Brian, sing me some tunes and write me poems and I'll sit my hot ass on a train to London.

>tfw they drop teen titans go and bring back judas contract titans on adult swim

PLS GOD

shit

I'll never have a relationship where I'm a girl (male) with a boy(female)

Why do people try to act like their cute chinese animations on an imageboard? Its obviously a fucking neckbeard or a twink behind the screen

And this is why a good chunk of you don't have girlfriends. I'm a femanon and it honestly irks me to constantly be surrounded by an air of self-pity here on Sup Forums about how people have never had a girlfriend or have never gone out with a girl. Do you see the guys in the picture? That's them. Instead of interacting with and getting to know girls at their school, they'd much rather waste their time playing video games during lunch-time, one of the best times to meet people (and girls).

And so, all of them inevitably will miss out on that cute girl that actually tried to date them but was ultimately ignored. Even worse are the idiots that are self-aware but waited and actually expected for a girl to COME UP TO THEM instead of, you know, manning up and asking them out, as it has always been done.

And then the girl will move and these guys you see here will shit up the board, talking about how all women have ridiculous standards and that we're all whores and that they were fucked from the start.

Idiots.

>Be boy
>Play as boy
>Always end up with my own harem in MMOs

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Or else what? Huh faggot?! What are you going to do besides sit and cry like a pathetic bitch?
Who I want to cuddle all day until you stop crying

>teen titans
>but edgy
It could work.

And why do homosexuals ERP with anime girls instead of anime boys?

butthurt so much virgin weeaboo?

So you are a boy...?
I don't...! Unless we date a few times first and I like him and stuff...
I'm not talking to you anymore... You're mean...

>twink

Tell us more ;)

They're the same thing.

i play as a girl because i will never be a 100% biological girl in the real world

That's always been the case. We just don't remember all the awful and forgettable shit that came out in the 80s and 90s.

user, that's just the way the world works tho. Everyone is pathetic. Including you.
Except for me, I'm fuckin' great.

Bully me please

lol

Then date me!

Y-yeah, anime isn't real. There are no anime monstergirls posting on Sup Forums right now, and, if we were, they'd just trying to learn how to interact with shut-in otaku bfs who'd love them very much

derailing this shit thread

Yeah right. We both know you're addicted me already fag.
Which I'm so happy about because I love you.

I’m a woman who has played a fucking loads of video games and here’s something I’ve noticed on Sup Forums: whenever you talk about female protagonists in games, you always hear exactly the same responses.

Always. I’m not talking about the absolute meat-heads here; the ones who genuinely think that women aren’t really proper people and don’t welcome their presence online or anywhere.

I’m talking about the people who don’t seem to understand why this stuff is even an issue. Why is having female characters with big breasts such a big deal? Aren’t we living in a post-race, post-feminist world where we don’t need to get so angry about these things?

Well, no, we’re not, unfortunately, and though great progress is being made, it is important to keep these issues in mind if we’re ever going to break through the narrow marketing-defined definition of what games and gamers are. So here are five of the most frequent responses to recurring requests for more playable women in games, and why they’re misguided.

Just my two cent, also fuck you guys and this thread. Its true what they say about this place

Fuck off. Anime monstergirls should only love other anime monstergirls. Not that there are any on Sup Forums or anything.

>monstergirls
You will hang, freak.

roll this!

rolling away since this thread is garbage

Sweet
Ass

I'm a boy(female)!!!!

I-I just want a cute boyfriend...