youtube.com/watch?v=50Fe6qzGtkU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkGIpmrYJo
youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does taake stand for?

fog. its norwegian

my worry is just that the game will turn out to be boring as fuck

You do realize where you are, and what claim you are making. We arent offended that he's racist. Hell I am as well.

Historical accuracy = racism?

Mhm.

>says he wants to be as accurate to the times as possible and will not put in colored people just for diversitys sake
>racist

I just don't know anymore

They go mother fuckin' Brian Blessed. All is forgiven.

wait is that seriously why OP called it racist
fucking gg cant wait for black samurai in nioh 2

Based Brian Blessed

Britain's best gem, love that oaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkGIpmrYJo

>cryengine
So it'll be optimised like shit.

>tfw it will never be released

This masturbatory shit is pretty old, faggots. Go back to cripple chan if you want to play pretend with each other.

>this guy

is he like an audiophile but for words? He's like a giant hispter memer or something.

Lol, seems like someone is genuinely triggered.

holy shit
we youtube comments tier now

>now

Go give yourself another round of Skyrim.

So is this going to be like the witcher 3 but actually good?

hello imgur community

Is Sup Forums the easiest board to bait?

Has Sup Forums really fallen so far?

No, just Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

Holy shit they got Brian Blessed for this?

Take that, Kojima.

How does a dev being racist make the game racist exactly?

You don't even need to bait. Just post normally and someone is guaranteed to get butthurt.

Egad, 'tis full of plebians.

Why is he so fat lmao

>we want the mass effect facial animations.
kek, slavs ruin gaming once again.

Dare i say /ourguy/?

>game directors compete to see who can get the most C-list talent

Lmao. There's a reason they stick to games and not try do texting real movies.

hell yeah

And some people argue he's not racist...

His face looks like a peasant who is sympathetic to the protagonist but who is killed to establish the evil guys position.

Have you read any of his autobiographies, the shit he did is weird as fuck.
Like as a six year old he declared war on his headteacher's massive arse, he also got annoyed at not being invited to a party and so climbed up on the roof of where it was being held and squeezed a dead cat until it's innards shat out all over the table with the snacks.

Anybody here wants link for testscript actors were given for auditions? There are spoilers ofc.

Yes.

>can't like an actor because you get immediately labeled
life on Sup Forums is suffering

Brian Based

You don't need to try on Sup Forums

Yasuke was real, though.

Making fun of people who harass you is not racism.

Seeing as you are on this place i am pretty sure you know what a racist is.

Even though a person has white privilege does not mean you hate another race.

Oh honey...

Looks pretty shit desu

>germanic runes

holy shit that's neo-nazi as fuck

Lil B intended "based" as a way of not caring what other people think about you. Truly not caring, not just pretending. Going "ALL THESE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME BUT I DON'T CARE HONEST YOU GUYS LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE I EVEN WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE A T-SHIRT TO SHOW HOW I DON'T CARE" is a pretty fucking obvious sign you do care.

Unless you're Lil B, if you have to tell other people that you're based, you're not.

But it's not

>implying Sup Forums was ever elevated enough to fall
come-on-now.jpg

>implying Neo-Sup Forums knows who Lil B is anymore

I was hoping they'd mention Sabaton since they were there a few weeks back

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM

He's not wrong. There was one instance of one faggot being upset about it on Twitter and the developer told him to fuck off. Suddenly that's worth masturbating over for months on end.

So were Miura Anjin and Jules Brunet but people still whine about whitewashing.

>First man to reach the north pole.
Is this more nigga tales? Robert Edwin, the 4 inuits and Fedrick cook were there.

>tfw I know EXACTLY what this is

Good times.

You missed out them complaining to his company on twitter saying that he was racist, and got told to fuck off in response.

I miss 2013 Sup Forums

Eh I can't get over the fucked up faces.
The Kuro one was good and the blue haired girl giving an ass job to a candy cane was hot

No, Sup Forums is already too retarded. Pissing into a sea of piss etc.
I think the easiest to troll board is /k/. They are the same spergs as here, but actually knowledgeable. And they have zero humor.

I always feel bad for actors when they have to talk up whatever shit is getting them a paycheck.

Don't get me wrong I'm hyped for Kingdom Come, but come on Brian Blessed this game doesn't have an amazing script with top notch writing and it isn't totally original. I don't care how well it's actually written, I don't believe you believe it's that good.

Remember when they had the DmC people saying their game was Shakespearean, it's like that. You're having me on and just wanking my dick.

2013 Sup Forums was the best.

turboracist detected

they're going to have a field day optimizing this game

F

>First man to reach the north pole
>google it
>he was an assistant to the guy who actually did
>wooow

It's not out yet? I don't even know what the game is I just know him as "le #BASED" man and I've been seeing him posted for 3+ years it feels like.

>zapatistas
>black

They can't even keep their dicks in our history anymore

Sleepovers with Sup Forums during the trayvon martin and ferguson shenanigans were the best.

Black people have many accomplishments, but it's funny to see how they try and shoehorn themselves into stuff like that?

yep

>tfw the "WE WUZ KANGZ" meme is just a convenient way to ignore Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Aksum, Kongo, or Zimbabwe, and all the great African civilizations that actually were black

The Jaffa call was Sup Forums at it's height in my opinion.

Exactly

>Moors existed somewhere so you have to put them in your game.
I guess we can put 200AD Chinese prince CaoCao into ancient Egyptian warfare since chinese people had once seen africa before.

I have high hopes for this game.

please be good

It's a shitty black metal band.

The game looks great, they really put a lot of work into it to make it realistic and stuff, but I'm concerned whether it's actually gonna be fun.

>no builds or character customization

Yeah, fuck this shit. It isn't going to have any replayability, just like the Witcher 3. No way I'll buy this at a full price

That's a pretty cool behind the scenes video, don't care about the game but it's fun to watch.

>Kongo
>Great

Other than selling their own citizens and contributing to 80% of the slave trade, no.

What's racist about it? I'm looking to support all fellow racists.

It's about Europe and has Europeans in it instead of Africans.

Perfect. Exactly how I like things.

would be pretty baller if he came with an afro samurai costume

>racists are hated by most of society so i will be one so i can continue to be ostrich-sized by the rest of the world because that's my comfort zone.

>ostrich-sized
Oh come on.

>ostrich-sized

I hate to be the baron of bad news here but shitposts like this are a diamond dozen. To play the doubles advocate I suppose one could consider this a blessing in the skies though since alot of people may also make this mistake without realizing it. I literally could care less from whence the knowledge comes from so long as it helps.

fuck off nonce

what are some games where you can feel really angry and not look like it

>doubles advocate
>not devil's avocado

It certainly looks boring as fuck.
Then again, so does a lot of games I end up liking a lot.

It's a doggy dog world, mang.

The alpha and beta have been out for some time.
I've been on the fence about buying it for a while, but I've seen how people get burned by "early access" so I've been in doubt.

There's nothing racist about blacks not being around in a european medieval continent, unless they're invaders, immigrants or merchants.

Hell if anything them randomly being around is racist as fuck.

Why is this even a concern? Fucking retards.

I live like a block away from their studio, maybe I should visit

or apply for a job, but I'm worried it'll be shit

Doesn't sound at all the same.