youtube.com/watch?v=cXMlXSDwzU8

"This is not the best game ever made"

yeah ok...

>broken physics
>best game ever made

yeah ok...

nothing broken about that, go be a faggot somewhere else

Ugh could u stfu adults r tryin 2 discuss the best game ever made

OoT is broken as fuck and it's the second best game ever made. Deal with it.

""""broken""""

why does saria have a cape

I haven't played the game but having a good amount of food that gives a good amount of stamina is a pain right?

About time they figured out how to make skells

Literally this.

>naked link will never paraglide over you and land on your dick
why live

Awesome. Reminds me abusing levitation potions in Morrowind

I'm Sup Forums as fuck, but now's not the time for that.

can we discuss the lack of dungeons?

that map is fucking dragon dogma small tier. and the horrible graphics don't help.
I hope to dear god you nintedrioids aren't lying about the gameplay, we'll see in a few months with cemu

It's been years and Bayo2 is still broken as fuck, you're completely delusional.

You seem desperate for attention have a (you)

Why wouldn't this work? You just need a strong enough magnet.

*years

enlighten me, how did you come to that conclusion?

Yeah but how do you get back down?

so you're hoping for your lie to stay alive as long as possible? kek, the most delusional people, the nintenbros.

>ugh, fucking Nintenbros. Your games are shit
>Alright, Zelda works in cemu! Can't wait to play it!

oh my sweet summer child

I honestly hope you're trolling

the map is bigger than skyrim's map

artistic interpretation

>Nintenbros
>Horrible graphics
>Small map
I'll give you a pass for the meh graphics, but everything else screams for (you)s

how did you come up with that conclusion? considering that they are two seperate open world games, how is skyrim smaller than breath of the wild?

Seems legit. As soon as I saw you were *supposed* to push rafts with deku leaves, I knew this game ran on roadrunner physics.

>roadrunner physics
What?

>meh graphics
no droid, they are bad

Would something like that work in real life?

Theres literally a map that compares them based on travel time dumbass

Google it, fag.

>if a game doesn't tout high resolution graphics that details the cells on leaves and pours on faces it's absolute shit.

it's a good style, i like it. you can't convince me it's not a good style for a game.

i can't believe that troll physics is still funny

but a character who could have 10 in agi isn't the same as Link who is sucking down speed drinks. plus different physics.

post the map anyway.

you've just been tricked by the nintendo marketing machinery

I kind of miss troll comics, before everyone and their grandmother discovered them.

Probably

autistic interpretation

>it was a trick, ahaha

nah, not an argument. i like the style and the game looks gorgeous on my 19 inchHDTV

Except instead of magnetism, it's magic that only works on ferromagnetic objects.

you can't argue against bad taste man.

You have to be 18 to post here

this takes me back
remember kids, oc like this is now "cringe"
never make anything funny on this website ever again

taste is subjective, and we know Sup Forums would bite a turd just to be contrarian and say it's good.

>2nd best
Here's your (You) now tell me what #1 is

who fucking cares

everytime I try to do this the cart starts shaking like a burning cat and the magnesis auto-cancel

Haha. Best way to sequence break in this game.

BOTW truly is the Morrowind of this decade

>taste is subjective
stop with this primitive statement,
I'm not saying that to attack botw, it's surely a great game, but " taste is subjective" crap needs to stop, not just here, but on Sup Forums(mainly Sup Forums and Sup Forums).

Majora's Mask

however the case nobody has made any sort of compelling argument against the game's graphics, just personal peeves. you can't dismiss "subjective tastes" because it's against your own ironic taste in words. shit man you probably love to argue just to get attention, don't ya braw.

You need to play both games to notice that. Skyrim's map is smaller

i played skyrim years ago and all i remember is snow and mountains and lots of annoying dwemner toys scattered about. i couldn't just accurately imagine it.

Not my problem that you lack imagination.

I mean this would kinda work if you had enough plants

Your interpretation of Zelda's physics as broken is based on an unfounded assumption that the game's world is based on ours tho.

the correct term you want is memory. imagination means i can just make bullshit up. :P

but whatever i'll take your word on it. i can only remember snow anyway.

>t.TJ "Henry" Zora
you know nothing

Stay in school

Nintentoddlers actually think this works

That's a funny way of spelling Breath of the Wild

What is the difference between this massive empty map and the massive empty map of Just Cause 1? That this map is made by Nintendo?

except you wouldnt have enough sunlight underwater for the photosynthesis to produce more oxygen than the plant consumes

Put a lantern or something then

>I hate fun

well, this isn't the main reason, but you'd rip your arms off with a magnet strong enough to pull it off the ground.

>GANON WELCOME
>..TO DIE

>Die via electrocution
Neato

I tried that and kept crashing and have up

Huh.
Would that actually work, assuming access to an infinitely powerful telescope and a method to get a huge mirror 10 lightyears away?

google "rage comics" and you'll see quickly how far reddit has run it into the ground. i agree Sup Forums is pretty much constantly say gb2r and being no fun allowed, but those comics will never be able to make a comeback

Assuming you could place a mirror 10 light years and it somehow made a perfect reflection despite the distance you still wouldn't be able to see the mirror itself and its reflection for 10 years. It hasn't been reflecting light back at earth for long enough. But then you would see yourself 20 years ago.

I mean if the mirror was in place 10 years ago and you could somehow find yourself then I don't see why not.

What?
If I like shoot em ups and you don't that doesn't mean they are bad they are just not for you it goes the same viceversa
Sure there's mediocre shmups but that's not the point
What you just said was utterly stupid, go and sit on the corner and think long and hard about what you said

lol. with all the shitposting around here, this could either be good or bad

in 20 years you could see yourself 20 years ago(i.e. your current self that set that shit up initially)

I just need a simple answer, is this game worth downloading on PC?

Like FORREAL, is it fucking boring SOMETIMES? I don't like games that are boring SOMETIMES. :^)

PS. I don't ever watch Twitch/Youtube Vids/Game journalism website vids.

reminds me of troll physics

Light disperses as it moves, so you'd never be able to get an image anywhere near the adequate resolution to see a person clearly

It would work if the mirror and earth were absolutely stationary in space, because otherwise the light wouldn't even reflect at a proper angle to reach us back.

if you like idiotic movies like capeshit, it doesn't make them less shit. some things are objectively bad. You liking them doesn't change the factual reality of it being garbage. There is a whole branch of philosophy dedicated to it. You being ignorant doesn't make you right

OoT isn't even the second best Zelda.

fuck off WWfag

OOT is better than BOTW. It's focused and not reliant on filler, and OOT had better controls and swordplay.

Have you considered that the quality of entertainment is subjective?

Unless it's old and busted shit that Sup Forums is still running into the ground like pepe and wojack.

There's forced memes and then there's zombie memes.

What's the strongest weapon you've found in this game, Sup Forums? So far my most powerful is a two-handed mace I took from a dead Silver Lynel with a power of 102.

Wait did they literally rip magnesis from this game?

Just bought this today. What sort of stuff should i do when just starting out? Like what items should i pick up that will be greatly beneficial from early on?

Overwhelmed with the choice of where to go and what to do after coming out of the great plateau

*The physics gun from HL2

How can I see myself if I didn't exist?