Persona killer

Persona killer

So are you going to post a relevant pic or not?

Still on the first one but I've already taken that Rean decided to become a teacher.

Is the rest of the class coming back or what. Is it okay if I find Alisa cute?

I'm stuck between all the girls except Fie.

That's fine.

Imagine a trails of + persona spinoff

What does Legend of Heroes have that Persona doesn't other than overarching plot-lines and characters between games and HOLDING BACK

I think it's just my natural inclination towards longer hair-styles. Larua fits my swimsuit fetish, Emma is a nerdy girl, and Alisa is cute and stopped being a bitch.

But I'm only on Chapter 2.

THE BEES ARE STINGING

IT'S A SWEET BEAST

INSIDE THE MINDS OF THE FOLLOWERS

IN THE SERVICE OF FACE

ON BALLS

IT SHALL BE
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

[sick guitar riff]

Well no matter you pick. You have a nice tastes user.

I forgot to mention, the level of ZR in this game is absolutely bonkers. Even if the models look a bit outdated, all the girlies' thighs look magnificent

Indeed. Works for me since I like legs and such.

I still can't beat the final final boss in 2.

laura the one true waifu

What game?

legend of heroes trails of cold steel

Wait, is she expecting me to eat cardboard?

I won't deny, I'm still gunning for Rean and Laura to hook up. Two sword autists belong to each other.

>That one doujin where Rean fucks Laura in the changing room with her swimsuit still on

She's new to this sort of thing

what doujin i need it in my life

Thanks user

There seems to be only one real fan of the series making doujins for everything. The dude has some trouble with anatomy though.

the prequel trails in the sky 1&2 is on steam and 3 will be there soon. on the 2 in the middle between sky and cold steel havent been localized. though you dont need to play them in order to understand the story

what game

>legend of heroes trails of cold steel

If only it looked as stylish with its visuals.

Do I need to play Trails in the Sky first? I kind of don't want to because god damn those graphics look like shit and Cold Steel looks much better.

Kondo needs to fucking die

no but the stories are interconnected so some references will be made to sky and character from sky are making an appearance in cold steel 3

Not really, but you'll miss out on some callbacks. All the games are interconnected in the grand scheme of things and some of the characters introduced in Trails in the Sky show up in Cold Steel.

I will say, Trails in the Sky is pretty fucking fantastic though. FC by itself is boring but its SC is just great. I shouldn't be the authority on that since I'm playing Cold Steel 1 right now.

i could not use tita at all she was a terrible squad mate

The graphics have been shit in every game. Coldsteel is on PS3 and it still looks like a damn PS2 game.

I ran Long Barrel 3 with Petrify 2 so she was fun in the overworld but yeah, she's absolute shit in boss fights.

If you're Kiseki waifu is younger than 25, she's shit

im guessing sara your waifu

Her aoe was pretty nice and that second s-craft.

Pretty much Agate and Oliver destroyed everything, though Schera was pretty abusive with her turn order craft.

>prequel
>implying trails in the sky was made after cold steel

Oh hey, Bleublanc just shows up not as some masked freak

i wasnt implying anything since sky was made way before cold steel

>except Fie
shit taste

Alisa is cute but too forced so people dislike her.

She hasn't interested me thus far, maybe she'll turn out nicely.

He's just being pedantic because "prequel" implies it was made after the game it's a prequel to.
The correct word would be something like "predecessor".

i dont like her personality. when making a tsundere youre walking a fine line between cute and annoying and she fell on the wrong side

Fie's costume in CSII was way too lewd.

whats wrong with a lewd loli

I can definitely feel that she is pretty forced on as THE main girl. I can't help but find her model the cutest though.
I wonder where she'll fall on my end.

nothing is too lewd