Asylum > Knight > City > Origins

Asylum > Knight > City > Origins

Prove me wrong

also I only remembered origins even existed because when I searched for an OP image it popped up.

Knight was SHIT. The batmobile was not fun.

City > Asylum > Origins

They're all fun, even Origins despite being the worst.

Haven't played Knight yet.

Asylum > City >>>>>>>> Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Origins

Asylum > City >powergap >Origins > Knight

This.

Asylum is actually kind of fun to go back to but both City and Knight make me go "eugh I don't wanna do all that shit again". Fucking openworld-itis ruining things again.
Despite that I still say they're extremely close to each other. Origins doesn't count.

Orgins was literal shit Knight was better it's only problem was overusing the Battank but overall it's as good as City

You are retarded.
This man is objectively right. Also, Mark Hamill is best joker and not having him past city only further drags these pieces of shit down. At least Origins is "playable" if still shit.

>asylum
>worst combat
>worst exploration
>worst stealth
>worst gadgets
>worst bossfights
>somehow considered the best.

explain

I didn't like any of them and I still don't see the appeal. Just one of those things I guess.

Is the Arkham series the most overrated series of the last gen, possibly the decade? I personally think so. Not to say that the games are bad, but they're not great either. They're just good, or fine.

And I honestly believe the success of the games was just another ripple effect of the Chris Nolan cancer.

What's the hate with origins. The scene with joker with Harley was fucking amazing. And all the boss fights were awesome.

Hamill had a larger role in Knight than he did in City.

Knight is the worst one, even worse than Origins. The Bat Tank and lack of bosses ruined everything.

Knight = City > Asylum > Origins

I had fun with the Batmobile and I had as many gripes with Knight overall as I did with City. Asylum was great, but I wouldn't play it again for any reason. Origins was okay but riddled with the jank.

>liking Knight
>even after WB swore to God that the Arkham Knight wouldn't be Jason Todd when everyone and their grandmother knew that it was and ended up being right anyway

fuck that game and fuck WB

>Combat virtually the same in all games
>Exploration contained to small detailed area as opposed to copy and pasted city blocks with places you cant enter
>Stealth you actually have to work at
>Balanced gadgets
>Scarecrow was the most memorable part out of any Arkham games

Tighter, more linear game. More fun story and less fucking around with shit noone cares about

I might be the only person in the world who actually thought that Origins was good.

City > All.
Playable freeroam catwoman slut beats anything.

Yeah that was bullshit

the blatant shoehorning of le epic Joker was another layer of bullshit too

Recently played through all four again in canon order. I played Origins a few weeks before I started the rest but Christ do you miss the line launcher.
Boss fights were the best in the series overall too. Knight dropped the ball so hard it ended up in Australia on the boss fights. Fucked me right off. In particular the Deathstroke fight. I was expecting him to jump out and it'd be a street brawl as good as his fight in Origins. Nope, cut scene and done.

That, and you forgot
>turning Scarecrow from a fun, wacky comic book villainto an edgy philosopher

City>asylum=origins>knight
i only hated AK because there's no boss battles like in Origins, only one shitty helicopter and a car

The same people who whine about Origins tend to be cut from the same cloth as people that whine about DaS2

People with actual taste, you mean?

AA > AO > AK > AC

Other than that, I am glad you are not a cityfag

I agree. I thought Knight was a weak presentation overall. I played it because I felt like I had to, but it was not especially compelling.

I am tired of city memers
>trash story
>trash bosses
>trash sandbox
the only thing good in city is Freeze

Arkham Knight is pure dogshit, I was so happy when is bat tank fucking exploded so I wouldnt have to play any more shitty fucking tank battles and then he gets a fucking second one 10 seconds fucking later for more fucking tank shit REEEEEEE

City>Origins>Knight>Asylum

Freeze and the Azreal shit are the only things I remember from City

Origins is good, a few glitches at launch and the fact that it was made by another company is why it gets hate.

AA
+ canon
+ lore
+ pace
+ faux crash
+ joker
- linear

AO
+ xmas comfy
+ best boss fights of the whole saga
+ fast travel
+ best DLC of the whole saga
+ amazing alt suit
+ graphics
+ young joker
- bugs
- bad qa in general

AK
+ batmobile
+ best graphics of the whole saga
+ best sandbox
+ ass gigle
+ best joker by far
+ bat jumpscare
- tanks
- no bosses

AC
+ sandbox introduction
+ cool multiple paths formula
+ freeze
- trash story
- pathetic bosses
- filler hell

Anyone that thinks the buggy, near-uncompletable mess that was Origins was better than Knight is a fucking dumbass.

Asylum > City = Knight >>> literal shit > Origins

Did you play the origins DLC?

>Not remembering the ra's al ghul fight

And the different VAs miffed a lot of people.

It didnt have a fuck ton of empty space for the sake of being "open world"

Origins > City > Knight > Asylum

Fight me

Knight is a good game guys
even the tank fights are cool
the problem is THE LACK OF BOSSES, filled with more absurd tank battles

I wont
Origins is pretty good

I guess you did not play asylum on launch

Correct, I played all four games about six months ago, in their final patched state on PC

I don't hit those with disability

Then I understand
asylum is best because ia the seed, but after playing ghe others, it shows it is not in the same scale

I put it down when I found out I couldnt finish the progression system because it required one-time only areas from the storyline and bugged fights that wouldnt spawn after finishing the game

Now that I think about it, I take back what I say if talking about the Knight PC version. I forgot how buggy that was at launch

I encountered the aame problem when I played it 2 years ago
two months ago, I did a new run, and it is fine