Namefags

Is it just me or are there very few namefags on Sup Forums recently?

Who are the most famous namefags still here?

all the tripfags went to /vg/ and /vp/

Boco, Onsokumaru and Iceman

Fuck you guys

Behold, a new namefag.
I'll only use the name in namefag threads

Maybe. I just put * into trip filters so it would hide tripfags
Name fags aren't that prominent anyway

What's the story behind /vp/? Was there so much Pokemon spam that a new board had to be made?

That and the fact that it spanned several other mediums due to things like the anime.

But why not keep the anime to Sup Forums and the games to /vg/?

tripfags are more common in places like /vg/, /vp/ and /soc/ and even then they aren't needed in those places, a trip should only be placed if your post line needs to be kept track of in terms of doing something helpful or telling a story in which multiple post are needed.

Sup Forums is a place for overall medium like Sup Forums
/vg/ is for generals that spam Sup Forums with multiple threads to prevent Sup Forums from turning into a single mind /vg/ allows generals to occur
/vp/ was just because pokemon is such a large element in itself as a franchise it was encompassing several boards including /vg/ so they just made /vp/

Because there were more people complaining about "a shitty kids game that no respecting adult would ever play" then there were people actually discussing the franchise.

remember that time we all sat down and read books together

aceman is a colossal fag
he told me so in our pms

Ummm... no?

>it's a darkstalkers episode starring boco and his entry tier fetish waifu

How common are namefags in general? Like one out of how many posts would you say?

Look at me
I am the tripfag now

Also what the hell's the difference between a tripfag and a namefag? I've seen both used.

how new?

Fuck off newfaggot. Lurk moar before posting stupid piece of shit.

Seriously though shouldn't tripfag be used for people with an exclusive tripcode and namefag for people who put in a name without a code?

I honestly see no point in posting with mine for every post I make. I only use it when I'm posting my artwork on boards, including /ic/. But even then, I don't really need to unless someone wants to follow my artwork on another site and I provide them with a link.

Polite sage.

>hurr i googled it so im gonna pretend i knew what it meant all along
kill yourself reddit fag

Mona Fan isn't public as often as she used to be, but has been a part of Sup Forums for the past decade. She's one of the few non-cancerous trip users, a true tripfriend.

>Or perhaps I was just pointing out that people in this very thread were using "tripfag" to describe people who were just typing in names for specific posts

That is exactly the practice in place

I miss the diamond dogs

>she

I'm pretty sure Mona is a girl.

you guys think this board is bad
go fucking look at /asp/

What is that namefag that uses an emoticon on his name called again?

Is it me or is Ace just kinda pissed off lately?

>doesnt greentext properly
so new

give me a quick rundown on saucy

No.

What ever happened to Donkey Kong?

he's moot

She's posted her tits before tho, let me find them.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Nickies Black please?

>S'gnatine
What did he mean by this?

who?

>She

Hey newfag get your history from encyclopedia dramatica before you post. You don't know shit and nobody will tell you.

Quentin

the vietnamese gentleman guy? he put :V on every line of text iirc

>/vp/ was just because pokemon is such a large element in itself as a franchise it was encompassing several boards including /vg/ so they just made /vp/
>including /vg/
I want newfags to leave

Tfw always literal who.

Mona IS a girl.

You guys are fags.

REDS is a faggot

kek

>bra means girl
user do you know where we are

Shouldn't you be helping hououin kyouma?

hi guys, its me!

no way fag.

You're my hero, sauce boss

Gtfo you hate symbol

shut up faggot

Keep acting tsun, sauce. Ima get that booty one day

he really wasn't as reliable as he claimed to be

shut up faggot

You could always count on him to be a faggot. Make a halo thread. He's almost as autistic as barneyfag for that shit. Haven't seen him in a while though, hopefully his last artery finally crusted over and his heart stopped beating.

Cringe

be my smelly daddy

shut up faggot

Thanks for making this thread, you've helped my filter list grow

The real question is why does /vp/ continue to exist when /vg/ is a thing now?

>Namefags talking down at others
Lmaoing @ ur life

I miss him

Wow... didn't expect to see this.

The only good namefag is aceman and that's only because he always has qt girls to dump

Pokemon threads were excessive at one point. There were lots of "name my pokemon", Pokemon Let's Plays, "what is your favorite pokemon", shitty fanthreads, and everything else alongside the standard daily Pokemon thread.

Eventually, the mods just got sick of it all and tossed all the threads into /vp/.