H-hi Sup Forums, remember me?

H-hi Sup Forums, remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcTgs5Qve2I
youtu.be/FV9dy5VJQ4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish I didn't.

i remember the conan review, never played FF games, never will.

I remember XV-kun

You lead me on for 10 years. I thought you cared and you were going to be GOAT but you lied and you hurt me. It's over. Go be with XV-kun

Not an argument

Who let you back in FFXV? Stay out!

F-faggot

I don't think I've ever seen the hype for a game die down as quickly post-launch as this game.
Worst part is that this is after decade of development, arguably the most thought and effort you can possibly put into a final fantasy game; and it's a complete pile of shit, effectively leaving no hope for the future of the franchise.

Stop playing JRPGs.

Yes. Very flawed, but nice game.

I'll buy a copy whenever the definitive edition with all the bug fixes and story dlc included is released

simply EBIN

CONAN THE BARBARIAN BLOWS JRPG WEEBS THE F-U-CK OUT YET AGAIN

TOP LMAO

I'm excited to play it when it's finished next year.

Good plan, there have been some nice updates recently, but it is smarter to wait.

I will never forget the dissappointment I felt when I beaten it.

So much potential, such an awesome groundwork already laid for them to achieve greatness.
But no, they had to hand the game to some hack who was trying to push an agenda of japs being able to make AAA open word cinematic experience insted of making a good game.

simply EBIN

373051595 BLOWS JRPG WEEBS THE F-U-CK OUT YET AGAIN

TOP LMAO

A certain Aussie won't let me forget

>XVI will have this combat
>KH3 will have this combat
>VII Remake has this combat
Delete it all

>kh3
>7 remake
Are u dumb

>>KH3 will have this combat
>>VII Remake has this comba

Nomura isn't an old man who can't press buttons so no they won't

I'm waiting for it to come to PC

even after I buy a PS4 pro I'll still wait for a PC version instead of getting the PS4 version

Not him but...
They've already confirmed nuff7 is using the same engine.
I have no clue about kh3.

You're right, XV is just aped from KH's systems, so KH3 is the definitive version.

But from what we've seen of VII Remake it looks bankrupt creatively. Almost as empty-looking an action RPG as OP.

Nomura is actually older than tabata...

>same engine
nope, it's using U4. Like KH3

lol

You're an idiot.

We've seen about 12 seconds of early battle footage followed by 2 screenshots, not a lot to go on.

Square removing Nomura and giving Tabata the scraps to work with was the death knell for XV. Whether you like Nomura or not, it's not good for a project to completely change director in the middle of development, and it shows in XV. It's a mess of a game that doesn't really know what it wants to be, a bunch of half-baked ideas and vague plot points that might've been good if they'd been properly realised.

I switched the game off after getting to Altissia, read up on the rest of the game, and sold it. I know FF has had its ups and downs in the past, but I expected better than that from the series. Major disappointment.

He was right though. The game had lots of boring parts. The regalia was far too slow. It was boring driving manually.

Yes, we have daily threads. Are you still trying to push some kinda narrative?

He has arrived

VIIR is using UE4 like KH3 is, and the battle director for KH2 is working on the combat. Plus items and magic won't damage allies. It's got a pretty good chance of being at least slightly better than XV.

Finally finished it a week or so ago after putting around 200 hours in. It definitely didn't live up to expectations, and too much of the story was rushed and left out, but I still had a fuck ton of fun playing it. Did every sidequest/all hunts and collected all equipment. The ending campfire scene pulled on the heart strings.

samefag

is it really that bad i heard something about a car and boring side quests

Is this a joke?

No, but you are.

I'll also admit that Episode Gladiolus was too short, but still had fun with it. The fight with Cor was awesome and fun, and kicked my ass until I got gud

It's not a joke? Why would you do that then?

No one thinks it's bad besides the faggot here on Sup Forums known as anti kun who hasn't ever played it. In fact he made this thread and is already samefagging.

It was really short. And we found out more about Cor than Gladio which is something I didn't like.

where's your trip?

Why would your parents want you as a child?

Why wouldn't they?

This is a Japan-developed WRPG.

Hello. Remember me?

I thought FF XV was pretty good until Breath of The Wild and now Persona 5 has come out. It really is apparent that FF XV is just a giant cluster fuck of unfinished ideas and needed way more time. It really doesn't do anything particularly well.

Played it, enjoyed it, and am waiting for the PC version.

Yes.

Stop being a tease and drag your ass to PC already.

Of course I do, my favorite game if 2016

Reminder that FFXV is the gayest AAA game ever made.

god dammit user, just when I thought I would get a meaningful (You)

the face of the man more devastating than the entire crash of '83

I didn't like it.

remember when all you faggots got BTFO after spouting your "72 REAL TIME HOURS FOR A SINGLE BOSS" meme was proven wrong when you can beat that boss in under 10 minutes? Nothing was killed off quicker than that.

Woman detected

You mean straightest since it's about a prince going to marry his qt fiance while the guys hit on girls during their journey to there and one of the others marrying his gf in a post apocalyptic world and the game literally ending with the MC and his waifu kissing and being together in the afterlife.
No need to project your homosexual desires buddy, you can come out of the closet.

>Nothing was killed off quicker than that.
Except Adamantoise, since he can be insta killed now. Great jobby Tabata.

The fact that they showcased it in a trailer is what baffles me. They should have left that for people to try on their own.

Which was in an update only weeks ago, and even then its not a guaranteed success, I tried doing alterna for 20 minutes and nothing happened, meanwhile I killed it normally in under 8 minutes.

Saw someone the other day post a 1 minute video of alterna on it but in the description he wrote it took him 7 minutes until it worked.

>Which was in an update only weeks ago
That is now part of the game.

>and even then its not a guaranteed success
That is easier and faster than the normal method.

Yeah, xv-kun keeps reminding me of it

I dislike it, sorry not sorry.

>finish game recently
>discussion all but dead until next DLC
Well, I liked it.

>buddy, you can come out of the closet.
Do you know what a fujo is?

Yeah, but Tabata defended FFXV's shallow combat with the fact that he's an old man and doesn't want to memorize button presses and be stressed.

>since he can be insta killed now
I tried using the death attack on one of those easy giraffes in the first area and it failed, never touched that piece of shit again.

You better hope there's a patch that comes out beforehand.

No it isn't SBK91, fuck off. You are never guaranteed an alterna kill, you are guaranteed a regular kill and you can kill it regularly in under 5 minutes, someone posted a video of him using alterna on it and he said it took him 7 minutes, I tried using alterna on it and it didn't work even after 20 minutes. Fuck off you lying cunt SBK91 fuck off back to gamefaqs like the cuck you are, everyone knows you havnt even played XV, if you did you'd post your fucking PSN or XBL proving you did.

Except that quote is from 3 fucking years ago and was a mistranslation, the game has multiple button inputs for different actions.

Nice quads kid

I hope some of the loading times are fixed. Maybe the main menu to. I thought CD/installing was supposed to kill that. I get it, big areas being loaded. But still.

It's funny that Nier is so much better than XV. Ten years ago who would have thought that was ever possible?

I've never played a Final Fantasy games, but I always thought it was a turn based game. Why is the fighting system in XV kinda like a hack n slash?

How did the fanbase react to that?

It's funny because it's not.

Now you've done it

Times change. Also XV was not a mainline titles at one point. And tecnically FF hasn't been actual turn based in a long time except for X

Every FF is different. Only 4 of them are actually turn based, 7 of them are time based menu systems but without movement, 2 are real time MMOs, 1 is real time menu system with movement, and XV is the next step by introducing action combat in with the real time movement

>he's gay
Your parents aren't proud, son.

>No it isn't
youtube.com/watch?v=JcTgs5Qve2I
Post a faster damage based kill.

>You are never guaranteed an alterna kill
And? It procs often enough that it'll kill faster than normal damage most of the time.

>you are guaranteed a regular kill
You have an infinite source of MP, Alterna will kill it eventually.

>you can kill it regularly in under 5 minutes
Why haven't you been keeping up with the meta?

>he said it took him 7 minutes
No, he said regular Death took 6 minutes, learn to read properly.

>I tried using alterna on it and it didn't work even after 20 minutes
Nice irrelevant anecdote.

>personal insults and well poisoning
Not an argument.

Interesting. Thanks.

Nice projection.

Are you fucking retarded?
Did you even read the description of that video

>2017Ring of Lucii proc by low chance regardless of which part you hit (R1+Triangle) luckily pulled this at first try in this video. Other previous proc tests; 1/4, 1/15 & 1/25. Can also use a no proc method (R1+Circle) but mostly takes 6 minutes.
>luckily pulled this at first try
>but mostly takes 6 minutes.
Do you even know how luck works? Can you not fucking read?

You can kill it faster guaranteed through normal combat, alterna is never guaranteed you stupid cunt. Fuck off SBK91 you have not played the fucking game.

Here is it being beaten in under 5 minutes guaranteed to anyone with this setup
youtu.be/FV9dy5VJQ4g

Even if you have the highest magic stat and all shit unlocked and level 120 you are not guaranteed a successful alterna and you'll end up wasting your time majority of the time just like the fucking person in the video you linked saying usually takes 6 minutes to even happen with death, other videos show even longer with people trying to get alterna to work like the person in a video you linked the other day only having a 1 minute video yet in the description he says it took him 7 minutes before alterna worked, because it's about chance not a guarantee, and again you stupid fucking faggot cunt I've tried it after 20 minutes and it still didn't work. You are so full of fucking shit and have never even fucking touched the game. Kill yourself SBK91.

You literally cannot fucking read, and you are still so much of a pussy cunt you are too scared to post your PSN or XBL to even prove you've played XV. Fuck off SBK91 you lying fucking cunt.

Do you have autism or are you really that mad

lol didn't read

In xv-kun's case problaby both

Not an argument

You should be stabbed.

Do you?

Fuck off.

Kill yourself.

Mate.

lol didnt read

he is a diehard FFXV fanboy.

who deflects legitmate criticism against XV by bringing up random Gamefaqs users for no reason (hell, his strawmen are in my filter and two posts are filtered in this thread)

Fuck off.

There has been no legitimate criticism posted here, only SBK91 being a lying cunt like always.

Laugh out loud I did not read

Read that in a 13 year old's voice and everything makes sense.

I see. Good to know.

post tripped the filter, no fucks given

Fuck off already.

nigga just close your eyes, walk away from the screen

Oh and he has a bad habit of waiting for the thread to die down some before arguing some more.

Honestly I just ignore him, like I'm going to do when he inevitably replies to this, but the drawback to that is that he derails threads hard as fuck.