theregister.co.uk/2001/05/10/asus_releases_games_cheat_drivers/
youtube.com/watch?v=uhXqg10f0Cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean "Yes I can"

>consolefags can't write
Also get out huemonkey

>pcooks actually lower their graphics to get an advantage in multiplayer
lol and they make fun of consoles

No, either one works. Maybe you should learn English before trying to correct other people's.

That only using your perspective. If a player with a GTX660 saw you laying down they would see you slightly under the dirty

think of the grass as a dirt/water texture you can sink into.
When you got a nice graphics card it looks like pretty grass but when you got a shitty one it will just look like dirt your sinking into.

Test

Did they wordfilter PCbros or something?

Noice.

What about cuck?

If console players could they would.

What kind of chineasy piece of shit game is that? Any game where hiding in the foliage is actually possible they make it so lowering the graphics won't make the grass disappear.

I remember playing Battlefront 2 on a shit computer as a kid and literally being able to see through walls because the graphics were glitchy as fuck.

I got banned from CS:S so many times because I played in DX7. They kept accusing me of using cheats that disabled effects, but playing in DX7 almost negates all effects.

This is a big problem in games like War Thunder where pretty much only the arcade mode is playable with max graphics and even in it dropping graphics to ULQ gives you a clear advantage.

Playing realistic mode with full graphics is suicide as everyone else is playing with ULQ and will have much less trees, brush, grass etc. to obstruct their view.

That's literally the same person lowering their graphics and taking screenshot....

Also grass settings in Arma are set server side, as are most graphic settings like that in competive mil sim games

But Sup Forums will take the bait

its not the correct collocation and it poorly communicates the meaning.

caring about grammar is for gays

Back in the day some graphics card vendors had built in wallhacks for popular games in their drivers.

>At the time, ASUS boasted: "There are three special weapons for ASUS VGA cards' users -- Transparent View, Wireframe View, and Extra Light. If you do not have an ASUS VGA card -- be careful! Never compete in the 3D games with anyone who has an ASUS VGA card. Because the only result is to loose (sic)."

theregister.co.uk/2001/05/10/asus_releases_games_cheat_drivers/

>console subhumans
>knowing about shit like dedicated servers

>Literally steals an image from Reddit

not in CS/CSgo. look for videos of people look at the difference in graphic settings on smoke grenades

I used to do this.

And on Counter-Strike, I'd change the player models to be non-shaded vibrant ass blue, or red depending on team.

I'm pretty sure that's not ArmA.

It's Playerunkown's Battlegrounds the devs already realize it's a big problem that lowering foliage gives an advantage and are working on fixing it

It makes the ghille suit look ugly and is somewhat useless in multiplayer

Its not like they have stolen anything from here?!

Also im sure its safe to say that this has been take about and screencaptured long before reddit even existed

SONYKEK

proof?

Thats what happens when you use a engine that isn't focused on your type of game play.

>knowing that image is from reddit

"no I can" needs a comma between 'no' and 'I'. 'no' functions as an introductory word bridging the previous part of the conversation (i.e.: "You can't see me!"). 'No I can' can be viewed written slightly differently as '[you are] Wrong, I can'.

Cuck used to be wordfiltered to kek
Thus:
PCbros = Pkeks

>caring about grammar is for gays
Which is funny because that's the only thing that makes the sentence "incorrect." So you're saying that you're gay.

...errr P...Cucks?

it's still wordfiltered if written in all caps

I've never seen that suit. Do you have to buy it in the market or is it just that rare to find?

>reddit always steals our OC!!1!
>turns around and lifts an image from them for 4chin points

Stop being a roody poo and use one of those images that have been take about and screencaptured

ait

PCbros
test

ait

PCbros

youtube.com/watch?v=uhXqg10f0Cs

Nothing beats trying it yourself as I have with friend of mine.

I thought everyone played MP games on ultra low. You only buy a beefy rig for SP games.

>not going to reddit to do recon and ensure those faggots aren't contaminating our glorious board

ISHYGDDT

:^)

it's inside the crates that drop from the sky m8

Putting any settings above low, except shadows in ANY competitive game is retarded

what other filters are there?
Sonybros
PCbros
Xboners
Nintenbros
Sonybros
Xboxcucks
Nintendocucks

That's why games like Battlefield 1 don't remove any foliage even on low settings.
Toasterfags gotta get good.

it's pretty common especially in arena shooters

Sony-gger = Sonybro
PC-ucks = PCbros
Ninten-yearolds = Nintenbros
Sonyc-ucks = Sonybros

Seems Xbox is left unscathed. Truly irrelevant.

I wonder if SONYGGERS in all caps is still unfiltered.

Worth mentioning the dev said they are gonna make foliage the same on all settings.

What about Sonybro?

>preorder exlusive costume set in this game going for $200+ on the Steam market
>the preorder was originally $40

it pays to preorder sometimes

Hah! Sony-Pony is changed too

>people on Sup Forums actually play this game

Sup Forums generally talks shit on actual good games but this game gets a pass?

What about nintenbros?

This is the most informative post I've seen on Sup Forums in weeks

>Ninten-yearolds = Nintenbros
oh my kek

Hah! Nin-toddlers is also filtered

this is something that pisses me off about Verdun

You are replying to a Redditor, Sup Forums.

t. Twitterfag

I haven't played an alternative survival since 2013

What about Super Smash Cucks?

>Taking a BR game seriously.

BR games are not e-sports. They are not designed with that market in mind, or else they would not have this problem.

>on the front page of Sup Forums and reddit at the same time

and you people say we're nothing alike

top fucking kekaroony. I used to be a PC Master Race up to 2008 or so I think. Up to Crisis Warhead. Then PC shat the bed and dropped dead.
Now it's cultivated by a bunch of lardass jewkike Gaben Newell cock sucking toddlers who unironically turned PC into a meme on Reddit.

Ninten-toddlers is also = Nintenbros

Xbots

careful with those buzzwords, sport

fuck poorfags, reducing graphical fidelity to the point where it gives major advantages should not exist

also that's why night maps are shit in pvp, tryhards will just crank up their gamma to make up for it

PC players are actually the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Ironic weebs.
Meme idiots.
Dota/MMO shitters.

Sup Forums got shittier around time Steam got popular.

Kill yourself, fucking redditor.

PC gaming is becoming a joke because of Windows 10. Microsoft is going to make consoles the best platform to game on in our lifetimes.

Whatever, most "players" still push maximum graphics even if 20fps, multihack still works.

Lol, taking reddit threads and posting them on Sup Forums. Well played Op well played.

On another note,

Why did they do this?

Pcniggers

>Shitty ass early access game has bullshit in it that breaks it for some players

Shocker.