>everyone hates it
Persona 5
>exact same thing as Persona 4 but with rape
>everyone loves it
What happened Sup Forums? I thought everyone hated the scooby doo meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFmgFBeCWSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Persona and SMT is more fun when it's edgy.

>everyone hates it
But people love Persona 4.

What did you guys name your team?

I named mine FantomDweebs

>people love Persona 4
In reality it's a really small portion.
SMT fans hate Persona, and Persona fans hate Persona 4. Normies in general hate turn based games as a whole

Big Guys 4U

Read the latest persona 5 news at www.f4gnews.com

I loved 4 and I love 5

youtube.com/watch?v=YFmgFBeCWSA

hey you stole my name

>Persona fans hate Persona 4.

No, that's just Sup Forums.

I love both games,

P5 is just a bit edgier.

>everyone hates it
In what universe?

If Persona fans hate Persona 4 why did it get 4 spinoffs, 2 anime series, and a remake better than P3's?

Also SMT fans that hate Persona are just contrarians. Especially if they don't make a distinction between P1/P2 Persona and post P3 Persona like you seem to be doing, even though P1 in particular is basically just an SMT game.

please help me friends

i have 14 days till i get expelled

if i do the palace right away, will i have the 13 days of free time until the next part of the story, or does it advance on it's own

It isn't a good game. Neither of them are. Just another addition in a long line of generic JRPGs with trash gameplay, and unrelatable characters.

The only reason it's praised here is because Sup Forums is mostly a weeb board filled with pathetic otaku who want to live inside animes and only date women through simulators. They have never lived out in the real world, and have no clue how real people act or talk, so they think the dialogue/story is good.

Shit-tier games that only an autist could enjoy.

He must think people who like 3 over 4 hate 4.

You will need to find the treasure 2 days before the deadline.

Beryl Benito. Just enough spaces. I didn't know if I wanted to be memes or be something cool, so I just went with best girl instead.

>>everyone hates it
you are just as bad as all those subhuman history revisionist sjw lgbt libshit femen muslim nigger lovers out there.
kill yourself.

ok but i'm asking if i complete it right away, will i have all that free time leading up to the deadline or does it advance on its own

>Persona fans hate Persona 4
I'm pretty sure that's only a thing after the 7 years or so of chie vs rise waifuwars.

4 Gregs

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid piece of memes for brains shit?

Yeah, you'll have that free time. Always make sure to finish your palaces with plenty of free time to spare.

ok thank you friend

>but with rape

What?

you have all the free time after
its beneficial to just bumrush them so you can do other stuff
also make sure to stock up before dropping the calling card since you are forced to do the dungeon boss next day after sending it

>A human stop sign

Everybody loves Persona 4. Just because a few people on Sup Forums won't shut the fuck up about how much it sucks doesn't mean it's not a great game and not one of the best JRPGs ever.

YOU ARE TIRED FROM EXPLORING THE METAVERSE
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD JUST GO TO SLEEP

Fkn persona 4 is the most popular one so far nigga wtf lmao

Well wouldn't you be tired if you were fighting shadows while trying to balance out your real life shit?

Shit sucks, just let me study you fucking cat.

I didn't hate persona 4 when I played it

I came to hate it after all the fucking spinoffs it got

How do i get sp???

>Chie vs Rise
>tfw nobody to take my Naoto away from me

Feels good

I want to take her heart

>cucking Kanji
Someone isn't a bro

Kanji likes dudes

P4 was amazing when I first played it.
I'm still early on in P5 but I'm definitely missing some character interactions and stuff that made P4 so great. I guess that'll happen once I get more party members though.

Also, weird complaint, but the game is almost TOO stylish. Like everything is so over the top and in your face with cool menu's and All-Out Attack animations and stuff.
I also find I get almost no time to work on my stats like Guts, Kindness, Knowledge etc. My cat keeps telling me I'm too tired to read a fucking book and need to sleep.

Khans of Con

Pretty cheesey but nothing else I thought of would fit

Naoto is probably the most popular P4 girl are you retarded

As a person who played persona then SMT, I don't get how SMT is put on such a high regard versus persona. They are very similar, just the stories are different, and SMT is known for having basically no (or at least good) story.

It hits the hard social issues and doesn't sugarcoat it or play it for humor/sexualization. You get a genuine feeling of disgust with the shitheads

"smt fans"
who? you are the faggots that insist that persona aint smt so stop complaining.

Not there yet, but was thinking "The Marauders"
Does that fit? How many characters do you get?

I named it MC's Harem

I haven't used a male party member since I got all the females

What kind of ass-backwards logic is this? That sounds like you're discounting the majority of fans of the series because they might not know about or like P1/P2, and yet that minority that only likes P1/P2 count as the "persona fans" even though you're saying they hate other games in the series the same way.

I was mostly joking, but you're the retarded one if you actually think that. Chie is the most common pleb waifu of all time.

So, who gets raped?

This never fails to get a chuckle out of me, considering he spent a quarter of a season on a show he made exploring what he admitted to being his sexual attraction to a young boy.

>Can't make Mot in this game

Fuck

Unlockable Rance character when?

Purse Owners

>Normies in general hate turn based games as a whole
Except pokemon?

dude rape lmao

Diamond Dogs.

Persona 4 is shit with shit characters. The happy atmosphere about it ruins how dark the story is supposed to be.

I love Naoto, she had a big following here before but now its completley overtaken by Chie and Yukikofags, the two most boring girls.

Naoto made me realized I had a huge fucking fetish for reverse traps, which is a patrician fetish, just ask Shakespeare who obviously was obsessed with reverse traps.

>Persona 4
>Everyone hates it
In what fucking world?

Ryuji by the PE teacher and his one leg broke in the process

Kanji will obviously get together with Rise, they have much better chemistry than Naoto and Kanji. Naoto and MC have great chemistry and they have the same interests.
>tfw I had a huge folder before with lots of art of 19-early 20th-century detective Yu and Naoto solving crimes together.

The UAA because I love No More Heroes and I couldn't think of anything else.

Just beat the first boss and it was shit-easy. Shadow-Yukiko in P4 gave me way more trouble back in the day.
Is playing on Normal a mistake? What does playing on Hard do? More damage from enemies and less money or something? Anyone know?

>so many spin-offs and re-releases of it that you could choke a small child on them

I mean, I personally don't like it because I found the characters even flimsier than 3's but to say that it's unpopular by any stretch of the imagination is stupidity.

THe only good Miyazaki films are Porco Rosso and Nausicaa

Because Persona is a degenerate wish fulfillment dating sim for otaku. SMT is bad ass.