AAA grass

>It's okay when Naughty Dog does it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzVS3dRyc04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody gives a shit about grass but you.
You have to be autistic to make grass like they do in dark souls fire link shrine

Not that I particularly care about defending either Naughty Dog or TLOU, but c'mon; it's a PS3 game.

everything is ok when a Sony exclusive does it

I don't really give a shit about stuff like this but a lot of ponies do so yeah, shove it in their faces.

How nit-picky do you need to be to write off a game because of grass textures? Seriously who gives a fuck about grass in this or any other game?

LOL

Dark Souls 1 and 2 both had decently dense grassy areas on PS3.

And look at how they ran.

I remember when games had just flat fire textures and they were set to lock to players perspective so it look like the fire was chasing you

>a game built on an engine designed 8 years ago for a system made 10 years ago looks bad compared to today's standards

wow really

Yeah, they look like shit when you dig in and stare at them too, just for different reasons.

>sonybros full defense force

They still do that though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzVS3dRyc04

Autism seems to be on the rise. More than usual here.

99% of the games do grass like that : 2d mesh.
I think Hzd is one of the few which doesn't.

Still the case. "Volumetric" particles is expensive as fuck.

Pretty sure there are even areas in TLoU that do more dense grass, even, since Uncharted 1-3 all had dense grass in certain areas and there's no reason to pull that out in spots where it's supposed to be sticking through cracks in the pavement.

Sure you can hide it with more grass. But in every game like TW3 you can have fun and put the camera at the top and you will immediatly see that grass is mesh.

TLOU on PS3 runs like shit too you fucking idiot

It has been a rough day for them after getting put in 4th place. Give them a break.

My favorite is Far Cry 2, where the grass was actually a fully modeled mesh but the way they rendered it you could stand over it and start rotating and all the individual little grass meshes would be rotating with you because they used instancing or something.