Play this for first time

>play this for first time
>complete as legion
>ending lists every tribe I met and how much I fucked them over

How can one game be so fucking based? FO3 was a shitty mess. This game is so much better.

>complete as legion

It was the opposite for me. Legion BTFO

>first playthrough
>siding with legion
good taste, op

You must be like part of the 1.3% of people that chose Legion as their first ending. Pretty much everyone I know went NCR or Independent their first time.

Yeah my friends mostly went NCR too.

I go House or Yes Man

>your friends are filthy NCuck profligates
>they didn't even side with House

House annoyed me with how autistic he was being so I decided to kill him.
>hey courier, i'll give you 100 caps for delivering that chip
>but house sir i just killed loads of shit for you
>we agreed 100 when you first took the courier job so tha'ts all you're getting sorry

>take job for specific amount
>cry when you get specific amount

Who here spawns themselves clothes at the beginning of the game for roleplaying purposes?
>agree to pay someone 1000 caps to deliver something
>gibsmedat more money haha chip out of luck XD
>MOFUGGA DIDN'T GIB ME CAPS SHEEEIT guess i go kill him now

But it's all that extra shit he wanted me to do without actually giving me a reward.

Also I might do another run. What's a good start?

I think the Jsawyer mod gives you some standard clothes instead of the vault suit

I'm just starting NV again. Just beat Joe Cobb's ass from the powder gangers. Any suggestions on what to do next?

Uninstall and go play the superior Fallout 4.

Are the DLC worth it?

>its a "pretend new vegas isnt a steaming pile of shit so we have ammo against bethesda" episode
yawn

I don't care about Bethesda, I just enjoy New Vegas.

He makes you the richest dude in Vegas after you give him the stupid chip. He makes sure youre well supplied with caps.

I was ok with NCR up until fucking Vegas

It reminded me how much I hated degenerate normies

I fucked off, killed everyone, and started a cattle ranch

More than you could imagine, user. One of the best DLC I've ever played is OWB and all 4 DLC are actually tied together so essentially it's a new game.

Leave everything, every armor and weapon at least, you have behind at Lucky 38 or something when you finish DM and move on with new stuff you got there. Then same with HH, OWB and finally LR.

All DLC's have a distinct "trapped" or "you shouldn't go back" feeling to them, some literally don't let you go back to Mojave before you finish, and you should exploit that feeling.

>being a puppet
All because he gave you some caps.

So what are all of the events your brain talks to you about in OWB? All I know of are him mentioning the Repconn rockets flying and Helios 1 activating.

joke?

as opposed to what, being a puppet of the NCR or Legion?

>How can one game be so fucking based?
They had a great long time to make it considering how much of it was based off Van Buren. Also is it good, or is it good compared to Fallout 3? I won't fault the game, but I think it really benefits from watching how 3 fucked up, fixing issues then harking back to fans of 1&2 so they got the sweet spot of improving in what people didn't like from 3, but being able to feel close to the originals despite deviating from them so heavily.

I would hardly call it as puppet, seeing as Mr House cant do shit. Youre the one partying it up in Vegas and killing dudes, House is stuck in a vending machine

As long as there's someone else above or at your level then you're a puppet. Even Yes Man makes you a puppet.
Best ending is drinking yourself to death in a shed.

>Also is it good, or is it good compared to Fallout 3?

Even without 3, the writing and setting would still be excellent.

BEAR AND BULL

Youre a puppet of the universe

>playing new vegas
>not siding with mr house

you people just like the idea of the wasteland staying shit forever dont you

Yep

Van Buren
Engine already done
Heaps of assets to use

If they had another year of time to flesh it all out, we would have had game of the universe.

I have to figure out how to get a new experience out of this game. Every time I start over I do nearly the same things every time and kill as many people as I can without fucking anything up. Once I get a silencer on my varmint rifle it's pretty much game over and I go back to my standard way of playing. It's gotten to the point where I label people and creatures in the amount of xp I'll get when I kill it

>not siding with house
the fuck?

Instead of say, silent sniping, go silent slicing.

calling van buren 'game of the universe' is like saying the kid you had aborted before it even grew genitals was going to be the president

Exactly why the best thing you can do is hunker down in a shed and drink until it all blows over.

Is sneak melee viable? I know you can get Chinese stealth suit in OWB. Ive done melee before but I don't think I've done stealth melee

its a bethesda game, the ai is so retarded that everything is viable

True

sorry for shitty tumblr gif

With more time they would have had half a game done. 2 wasn't full of plot holes because of head office, it was half done because the core devs are spacey dipshits that can't concentrate. The Autism that makes them great idea men is also the reason they can't get shit done to a satisfactory degree.

You are forgiven.

I took over vegas. I got to fuck over and kill everyone, it was cool.

Shut up General Gobbledigook

>That feel when House was the best end for everyone involved

The point being that they had a design to already work with, and NV came straight from that.

They just didn't have the time to finish off the Legion aspect of the game.

>NV came straight from that.
Which is why NV ended with you on a orbital platform able to rain nuclear death down on... wait did Fallout 3 rip off Van Buren before Obsidian could use their own material?

are you implying that tenpenny tower in fallout 3 or the massachusetts energy building in fallout 4 are orbital platforms in space?

Are you being purposely dense or are you an Australian?

I like both New Vegas and Fallout 3. Haven't played 4 yet, but I don't really look forward to it.

They didn't take it 1 for 1, user.

They had heaps of ideas from the original F3 to work with, which no doubt allowed them to put out NV in such a quick time frame with the quality that we got.

House literally plans on colonizing space, picking anyone else is dooming the human race.