Squad

Squad is free this weekend, why aren't you driving the hajis out of Al-basrah?

Because I am already in a better game

>22 gigs
lol no I'm not THAT into it. I already have BF2:PR installed.

yeah Insurgency is helluva fun.

PR is a turd though, enjoy your CoF and shitty engine limitations

would i be able to play with my i3 and HD graphics?

What is the appeal of insurgency? Tiny fucking maps, people running and gunning, it's like any source shooter with a US vs insurgent skin on it.

Wait Al Basrah is in Squad? Wtf I live there

If you like 5 fps

it's my baseline desu

Is this really how fast an RPG travels? I feel like after all the Liveleak videos I've watched, missiles are super slow compared to in movies/games. TOW missiles take fucking forever to reach target.

>Drive or run around the map for 30 minutes
>Die from a sniper halfway across the map

Alternatively

>Sneak across the map for 60 minutes
>Die from a sniper halfway across the map

Yeah, no. I rather play Arma.

If you need longer than three minutes to get back into combat your team either has shitty FOB placement or you are an idiot who doesn't understand the respawn mechanics.

Ironically this is not a meme in Arma, so
congrats on being an idiot.

RPG is nearly supersonic ,flies as fast as some pistol bullets .the old wire guided TOWs you see terrorist use on liveleak are usually fired from like a few KM away and and the video is sometimes slowed down.

It's not really modelled after the city tho

Because my PC is shit, call me back when i manage to find a job in this fucking country and build a decent gaming machine.

TOW missile are slow by design due to the guidance system, RPG rounds on the other hand are quite fast.

I'm installing it right now.

I'm an ex arma player so I wont need to use my mic.

not him but I was always confused by the respawn screen in squad when i bought it on release, haven't played in a good few months
I have to wait a certain amount of time then click somewhere and it occasionally doesn't work
no bully

Are there autistic mic faggots just like in ARMA?

there's a few yeah
most people are pretty chill though

USE PROPER MILITARY ETIQUETTE REEEEEEEE

Less nonsense, quick and to the point.
It's why I play it, I just want my tacticool without the milsim and organisation.

Is there a squad discord or is the squad player just in the Sup Forums arma discord?

>runs like shit
>also looks like shit
>has some post process effects that make it look even worse
>cant be disabled
>you can install this free sweetfx(tm) to fix it
>early access forever