>Starcraft legacy? Sure, remaster that shit
>Wow legacy? No. No one wants that
why is blizzard so fucking dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20753916555
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU THINK YOU DO

>WC2 remaster? Game's too outdated, nobody would like it

Wow legacy will undoubtedly come, but it will happen at a time Blizzard can use it strategically for... something. You will likely see WC2 and 3 remasters before that happens, each being about 5 years apart.

I think the : "You think you do but you don't" guy is 100% right.

All of these fucking kiddos are asking for Vanilla Servers because some old fags who aren't even playing wow anymore told them it was the best thing ever since the electric car, but when Blizzard will do it, they will play one week and then they'll quit, and this is what they'll write as the reason :

"Couldn't find the group finder and the leveling takes like for ever, lol, so long, gay bowser."

The same shit ruined WoW. Kiddies asking for stuff, and when they get implemented, they realize it was a terrible idea.

I actually don't want it. I really don't.

Let Vanilla go guys. You will never have the time, the community or the fun again.

>because some old fags who aren't even playing wow anymore

This is the catch 22

If you have good taste, you only liked wow vanilla

But if you have good taste, you've moved on from MMOs entirely. Why pick up that massive time waster again.

I want a sequel to WoW rather than vanilla. Nostalrious was fun for awhile but I couldn't actually do any quests because of all the fucking Chinese bots and new players waiting for shit to spawn, and not being able to get credit by just tagging it. Does it encourage inviting people into a party? Yes. Do they accept invites? Not always.

Besides, the WC3 engine is at it's limit with Legion. The game could be looking like Overwatch at this point.

>fuck around with authenticator for an hour until I manage to log in
>free digital download is sold out
what the fuck blizzard

The download traffic is probably too high and they need to control it.

gee its almost like hosting a second WoW server farm is way more difficult and expensive than putting out a remastered p2p game

Starcraft isn't officially free yet. It's listed as
sold out so no one can buy it.

You can download and play the latest PTR here. us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20753916555

>3 months ago.
>40k players online.
>Another 20k in queues.
>Now.
>Barely above 10k players.

You thought you did, but you really didn't.

I just got it from mega somewhere else

Not saying you are wrong, but the drama was part of the reason why many people left.

His comic was a normal stick dude and actually representational.

WoW Legacy will come when WoW has about six million expansions and is completely unrecognizable, even more so than now, in around 2036.

yea i think it was nostalrius plan from the start to give the code and say DONT USE IT PLS so blizzard doesnt try to sue their balls into the ground. however the new drama is that elysium is selling gold to pay for the server or something?

>Blizzard operated vanilla servers come out
>everyone goes apeshit and starts playing them
>all content is finished within a year or two and with no new patches nobody plays
>game slowly dies

It would be great for about 6 months to a year but then stagnate because the nature of MMO's is to move forward. Not sit in a single spot.

>wants to play any version of wow

I think SCR is an indicator of how Blizz wants to handle their remakes. Same gameplay, modern graphics/interface. In other words Legacy is likely going to be a fuckhuge project with a major graphics overhaul.

>because the nature of MMO's is to move forward. Not sit in a single spot.

This is the biggest problem with wow or any mmo

The only way to keep it good is to refrain from changing it, but with no new content people run out of stuff to do. The result was never going to be anything but everyone being level 200 and killing every character in the fiction.

I wish there was an MMO designed around being perpetual and the same thing being fun to do over and over. This is possible if revolves around pvp instead of completing the next dungeon. Killing players never gets old.

stop posting this

Maybe the audiences are drastically different, but runescape shows otherwise.

my theory is the starcraft story is done and their out of ideas so fuck it, rehash the past. however wow still has 20 more expansion ideas and people will realize they are shit and only play vanilla/tbc/maybe wotlk

they need warcraft 4

sc2 expansions didnt sell so wc4 is probably 5-10 years away

Your theory is retarded. They just want "the esports audience", no more, no less.

Is that an edit or is Asian really above white?

Howaito piggu burowo te fukku outo! 何を戻るか?

So if your a female Native American whos a lezbo muslim they have to pay you .25c to eat cookies? neat

so is yours. only koreans are pumped for sc remastered tournaments and theres not that many people in korea. sc/sc2 esport in america was not that much bigger than wow arena tournaments.

also if you think sc legacy will get anywhere near the amount of money wow legacy would net, your IQ is lower than 60

This.

There's no reason to play MMOs anymore, WoW beat that horse to death. Legend has it, they're still beating the horse til this day.

Could the UED's full military might beat the Koprulu sector with all their SC2 tech/evolutionary advancements?

>implications
I told you what Actiblizz, wants, not that is a good idea. They failed with WoW esports, they failed with HotS, they failed with SC2 and they failed with OW. They only have some success with HS, the only one that wasn't made to be an esports, lol.

>identify as woman since you can just say it without contest
>identify as gay (now im back to girls since im a woman)
>aloha akbar
so this is what it's like to be an indian

This guy is straight up enlightened right here.

Not anymore since Kerrigan is a memegoddess (and never wrong).

sc:bw is still alive in korea while sc2 failed completely both as an esport and both as a casual game.
no one cares about vanilla wow outside a few people who want to get their youth back

Seriously what would they even need to do to make wow legacy servers. They lied about not having the source code so the game itself is fucking done. If they want to 'remaster' the graphics like starcraft then server/launcher thats all they need. It's a cheap way to make tons more money yet they say no.
Reminds me of McDonalds waiting to serve breakfast all day. They waited so long that nobody cared when they actually did it.

Still alive, but barely. It doesn't have the vast audience it once had. Starcraft lost that audience and playerbase to LOL and Overwatch

>It's a cheap way to make tons more money
If I were in charge I'll release some servers of every expansion, and the charge for "migrations" between them. Drones would gobble it.

>WC2
imba due to bloodlust

was it really that bad? it's been so long since I've played

Well, I never played it competitively (not the you you are quoting tho), but the units are more or less mirrored and Orcs have better spells. AFIK everybody played Orcs.

right I remember how close the other things are to being just mirrors of each other. I just didn't know if bloodlust ever was a serious balance issue. now that I think of it any footage of the game being played "competitively" ive seen was mostly mass ogre