twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

50% more powerful try again sony cock

>one is 26% less powerful so the other is 26% more powerful
wow sonuggers are literally less than 10 years old who could have guessed

t flop more like t PLOP.

YATTAA

STOP

xbox controller will always be #1

DS4 is literally perfection. DS5 won't be better than DS4 because you can't improve perfection

Why start another console war? Is it the memes? The feeling of superiority? The assblasting?

What compels you?

Too bad the Xbox One Scorpio won't have exclusives since they will also be on PC.

DS4 was mediocre untill I swapped the sticks for xbone ones, now its prettty good but not 360 pad good.

PC still 200% more powerfull

xD

this
>omg it runs 4K/60fps fForza 6 without any AA and like 4x anisotropic filtering

my midrange PC does better than that
ibb.co/dQZC3v (uncompressed image)

>6 exclusives
>Also on Windows 10

PC master race wins again

>DS4 is literally perfection
how about no

> exclusives

top kekkeroni

true 4k BR players already go for at least 200 dollers, I'm buying this bad boy just to play Forza and 4K RDR2 on release

all AAA releases will be 30fps on Scorpio other than Forza Horizon 6. Maybe Forza Horizon 3 will achieve 60fps in dynamic resolution

ps4 and pc the best combo

my main concern is that microsoft ported most of the exclusives to PC, it has like sunset overdrive, I guess, but does it really have anything else? What good will all that power do when it's not being used to show off exclusive games to get people to jump over to xbox? It's just going to make people feel inadequate. They'er going to have an actually okay powered system, and it'll still get shit on in every regard by PCs,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

did you buy a PS4pro or something, boyo?

might be more powerful but >NOGAEMS

You PC gamers are a sad lot, always gotta be in the spotlight, even when nobody invited you to the event. You're like Twitter.

sorry but your scorpio is kind of underwhelming, I was expecting it to shit on my PC

rip in peace sony. you had a good run

sony cucks BTFO

the funny part is how xboners are the ones who do dudebro shit, whereas playz gays are zit-ridden permavirgins who play gookshit vidya

>117 exclusives
L O L

where?

now you come out of the wood work when Sony ain't dominating

It probably does shit on your PC, because when they were running it the GPU load was at 60%, whereas with the built-in DX-12, a whole bunch of games will have less bottleneck.

Unless you're lying and your PC isn't mid-range at all.

It's not meant to be out of reach for most people, you fucked up

>exclusives
Too bad after 4 years the ps4 has one exclusive, assuming you weren't burnt out on the other dozen shitty soulsclones.
Hope it was worth it.

>6.2 > 4.2

100 - 26% = 74
74 + 26% = 93.24
Sonybros can't do math it seems

Nice math.
Also, Xbone has 28 exclusives, 16 of which have over 70 metascore.

I'm a big idort and would love to get one, but I have a horrible feeling they're not going to have many new good games for it this year. If any at all.

Forgot image

RDR2 in 4K, dumbass

Or are you gonna wait for a bungled PC port?

>5 more exclusives than PS4
>more powerful
>has access to a bunch of PC games in 4K
>games are bound to account not the console

Who here didn't fall for the Sony meme?

I can't view metrics like CPU and GPU load through afterburner because DX12 but if you look at that image you'll see I got 85fps with everything maxed, so even higher settings than on scorpio

You "can't view" CPU metrics, because we'd find out you're a big fucking liar.

is son(asdfsdf)igger censerod (auto change to sonybro) or am i autistic?
>inb4 why not both

I have a pro already, getting a whole new console for a few FPS seems wasteful. I really doubt they're going to get RDR2 running at Native 4k/60 but I'd love to be surprised.

afterburner doesn't work on DX12 you fucking retard, the ingame fps counter is on the image retard

> no weather on photo and half the screen is literally blank

worthless comparison, for anyone who has actually played forza, or just isn't an imbecile

discarded

DS2 is the best Playstation controller and still is. DS4 feels like cheaply made chink-shit from the dollar store.

bitchboy, are you going to sit here and pretend that the only reason you can't go into task manager to check CPU-loads, is because we'd see your processor which definitely isn't mid-range?

Or are you just an ACTUAL retard?

This is why Nintendo doesn't give a shit about horsepower, so you 2 can battle over which version of Call of Dooty looks better.

why aren't these obvious sony marketing threads being deleted?

mods do your fucking job.

sonybro

Scorpio is also backwards compatible all the way to the 360.

>5 more exclusives than PS4
Compare this list to

Yeah

I got an i5 4690k, 4K doesn't stress the CPU any more though, the GPU metrics would be interesting

but yeah, I got 85fps/4K with everything maxed as high as possible, cry more bitch

What do you mean by 26% more powerful and 26% less powerful.
If you mean with respect to each other, something that is 25% less powerful, from the other point of view it will be 20% more powerful.

Got any sources for the price because I have sources saying it's way more than 26% more powerful.

Nintendo doesn't have any games

You've got no weather in your still, why not do like MSoft and post a comparison from the start of the race (max cars on screen) and dynamic weather?

but which one has exclusives worth playing?

Ah hell, I'll probably just play Shadow of War on my laptop

>rubber falls apart after a few hours of use
worst controller I have ever used in my entire life

My man it was stupid back when we had 360 vs Ps3 threads. What am I missing here?

that's almost from the start, the fps counter only appears after the race countdown

I only downloaded this game to get an idea how good the scorpio is, I don't know anything about the game

I got graphics maxed beyond the scorpio though, scorpio image doesn't use MSAA but instead a lower performance hit 4xEQAA and 4x or 8x anisotropic filtering

that's literally just the first race after I could change graphics settings (fuck the forced tutorial and intro video bullshit)

Because the differences between PS3/360 and XboxOne/PS4 are negligible

Scorpio blows Sony the fuck out.

good lord, this shitter is coming at me with in-game fps counters and excuses as to why he can't take cpu-metrics in task manager

can someone else talk to him?

also I'll add that the fps ranges from 70-90fps

what fps monitor should I have used then? you are just deflecting the fact that scorpio got BTFO by a midrange shit PC

I already deleted the game but I'll download it again since that image is apparently not satisfactory

Steam machines exist.
There is literally NO REASON to buy a Micro$haft Xboner

We all know that Nintendo is partaking in the Special Olympics as the sole competitor since the Wii days.

I can see that, but I meant more like why do we set up threads just so we can yell at eachother about it? Where's the rub? Is it so we can call other people stupid depending on how they spent their cash? What do you see that I don't?

>Steam machines exist.

they do?

>There is literally NO REASON to buy a Micro$haft Xboner

This is true, ps4 has all of the multiplats and good exclusives, switch has the probablity, and PC has the best graphics and best backwards compatibility.

This

Sony is in a bad spot now they can't release a PS5 next year or even 2-3 yrs down the road. They have to stick with that abortion the PS4 Pro is. Otherwise Sonyfans are going to start giving up.

Sony is too small to keep up with 3 different platforms to shell games out for.

Why can't you just post a screenshot of task manager like he asked?

OP sucks at math but the core tenant of the additional power will go mostly to waste in all multi-plats stands. The three exclusives a year will look great though....even better on PC.

yeah this test was definitely bullshit, if it's a game the regular shitty Xbone runs at 1080p/60fps, it's not a graphical powerhouse. Game launched with no AA at all and looked like a 360 title.

>Because the differences between PS3/360 and XboxOne/PS4 and PS4/Scorpio are negligible

Fixed that for you :^)

I'll add that in once I have the game downloaded again

I don't understand why CPU metrics interest anyone in this case though

>Counting BC towards exclusives

Too bad games have to be developed for the regular shitty Xbone. Microsoft should just drop support for it completely and tell the idiots that bought it to fuck off, they're holding back the platform.

The Scorpio's specs are such an underwhelming shitshow that its announcement today didn't even get a sticky. KEK.

It is a perfect indicator of what is to come: it will flop harder than the Wii U.

only the xbox one and ps4 were negligible for the most part. the 360 blew the fuck out of the ps3 and it looks like the scorpio will be the same. we already know the scorpio will be using the high quality pc ports of games so it's not like the xbox one s will hold back the scorpio either.

I applied the settings in the image, I restarted the game because I was suspicious about the aliasing in the car interior, I also tried without AA and concluded that AA is working properly because without it enabled the entire scene is aliased and my FPS increased so yeah

Exclusives no longer matter

>the 360 blew the fuck out of the ps3
oh look, another one of those WE WUZ KANGZ revisionists.

What they should have done is demoed an impressive looking game like Gears of War 4 instead. Of course, we know they didn't do that because we'd have ended up with something like 1800p at 30fps.

underwhelming as opposed to what? it's the most powerful console right now and that's pretty impressive to me.

> we

Actually it's people like this who are making these threads. These people are insanely butthurt

There's 2 camps.

The people you see thrashing about, don't want to look truth in the face for "some" reason. The kind of people who don't have enough money to buy both consoles, so the need to justify their purchase to strangers comes up often with them.

Then there's a stanky pc player, who thinks because he built a PC 3 years ago, some 7 year old kiddo who got a console for christmas can't have games that look as good as his.

Everyone else is hyped for a more powerful console. That includes PC gamers, because more powerful consoles = less fugly games. And with built in DX12, Scorpio is gonna dodge bottlenecks for at least a couple years, and have fine-looking multiplats, that's fo sho

yeah, this same PC I have can't for example play GTA V 4K/60fps properly without making the graphics kind of shitty, forza 6 is not very demanding

1. What exclusives?
Seriously not timed ones, not ones from fading franchises, what are some must have games for Xbox? What is a console seller? What is the Zelda of Xbox? PS4 has Japanese games so it will so to those that like that, so what is the must have game that makes someone get an Xbox?

I ask because I have a family member with one and they could have played every game they have for it on my old PC. They got it to play Halo with friends and nobody liked the new Halo.

2. Most powerful consoles has never dominated. At best it was one on par in some respects to the most powerful.

3. Did they fix the memory bottleneck?
Original Xbox One almost copied the PS3 for its dumbass memory design, and late life PS3 games had issues with multiplats. Its not just about exclusives as many console players don't have a PC worth two shits to play those on.

What card are you using? I've got a EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, think I could do it in 4K?

>arguing about what system is the best
>in 2017

4K/30 FPS @ High barring bottlenecks for sure
Medium settings will probably get you 60 FPS.

1070 as you, 4K/60fps in forza 6 maxed is not a problem from the 10 minutes I tested, 1 tutorial and 1 race, got that image I posted as a proof

WRONG

Nintendo doesn't give a shit about anything, it's why they just make mobile games for their tablet now.

I have a 6700K so my CPU is a lot better than what's in Scorpio.

>2. Most powerful consoles has never dominated. At best it was one on par in some respects to the most powerful.
PS4 is dominating this gen, sure it's the first one but I'm afraid Sony's marketing managed to convince people that the more power the better this time.

Name 3 PS3 exclusives that weren't racing games or games made specifically for children. I'll wait.

Damn this made my day.

i own a ps3 moron. i know the ps3 was inferior to the 360.

Who cares? If you want graphics, get a PC.