METAL GEAR SOLID V: INFINITE HEAVEN

Why aren't you playing Metal Gear Solid V: Infinite Heaven right fucking now? It may not be able to fix the story but it fixed everything else about the game.

>random patrolling factions
>missions will get interrupted by faction-based Afghan, XOF and Russian firefights
>random encounters with Skulls
>NPC snipers will ambush you out in open world if you're stealing too many resources/sneaking around too much
>helicopters patrol (like the E3 demo) and attack FOB invaders
>PVE XOF base invasions
>multiple subsistence modes for every single mission
>AI improvements

youtu.be/B0q12WNn2j8

youtu.be/fNusYTO57hA

nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45

Other urls found in this thread:

whyisdenuvobad.github.io
mega.nz/#!J5EzwSzR!XPKL6sHm_tXIGSy5hZ8GkAWNkcwvXD2FIeRkG2b5ww8
mega.nz/#!U4kgTDrD!OOpT_64Ut49iHR3MHIsPWOGyAC_q_DjtvW1k-URaYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Metal Gear Solid V: Infinite Heaven right fucking now?

never heard about it before. how is it?

top shill

Because it's a shitwalker clone that killed mgs. Well that and raiden

Can you even mod denuvo games safetly?
This shit can get you bann'd?

It ruins the balance of the game by putting extractable materiel everywhere

still cant have more than one side op on in the same base at once though. Either tinsoldier should make some custom multi objective sideops for every base, or make it so two or more sideops can exist in the same spot at the same time

Denuvo games are moddable and always have been. It only prevents full executable tampering. This doesn't modify the protected parts of the exe

whyisdenuvobad.github.io

There are more than enough reasons to condemn Denuvo without resorting to misinformation. Read up.

>implying the game doesn't do that already
Also NPCs will ambush you out in the open world if you're sneaking around, stealing materials too much.

MGSV needs a botw mod.
>vertical climbing any surface
>weapon/item reward for taking an outpost

I'd have to pay Konami for it on PC. That's why.

Probably never heard of it because Konami will take it down as soon as they find out about it.

Because I'm not part of the master race

>It may not be able to fix the story but it fixed everything else about the game.
then i dont give a fuck!
>he plays MGS for the gameplay
>his first MGS game was V
FUKING NECK YURSELF

>>implying the game doesn't do that already
The game takes FoB into account when distributing tanks particularly. Modding it in so that there are more frequent vehicle spawns provides an unnatural benefit over regular FOBs

>multiple subsistence modes for every single mission

Hell, this is enough to make me try the mod. Subsistence missions made my dick fucking hard.

It's a fucking mod you retard. Where are you even gleaming your accusations from?

>believing MGSV hasn't been cracked

Blame Konami for not putting any anti-cheat/official modding mechanisms in the game then.

There's an entire nexus site for MGSV, there's tons of mods and there's 201 releases of Infinite Heaven so far.

You really think Konami gives a fuck about Metal Gear Solid V on PC anymore? They didn't even bother to patch out Denuvo once it was bypassed.

MG2 and MGS and MGS3 were fun as fuck, what are you on about?

>Blame Konami for not putting any anti-cheat/official modding mechanisms in the game then.

Im just saying, that's why I don't run it

Holy shit, your picture is just one of the huge fake "leaks" that a bunch of retards in this board kept believing.

What sort of AI improvements are we talking about?

The AI on subsistence is better than any other stealth game I've ever played. Holy shit. Have fun.

Just be careful because if you sneak too much, they'll deploy snipers out in open world to ambush you and if you go in guns blazing, they'll deploy tanks more artillery

I have been playing with the mod for a long time but never encountered a rival factions fight.

>NPC snipers will ambush you out in open world if you're stealing too many resources/sneaking around too much
This sounds really fucking tedious considering how insanely grindy TPP ended up being. I don't wanna fight 10,000 snipers to unlock one gun

Oh no, less grinding????? Muh balance

Also snipers are the shittiest.

>Boss, get down!

You could just sneak past them or take them out with a sniper of your own. It just changes the way the game is made so you're always on your toes instead of "okay I can ride my horse to a PoI without literally anything happening" and it makes you second guess your deployment gear.

it fixed the fact that the map is too big and empty and that there isn't enough decent level design to go around to make the game consistently interesting to play?

Literally yes. It filled the map up with EMERGENT GAMEPLAY

Side question: How active is PC MGO3 nowadays?

Dunno, I'm curious too since I haven't played since launch.

whats the cheapest way to get mgsv

just torrent the latest cracked version that cpy did.
he basically fixed it, compared to that shitty 3dm crack.

played through the entire thing without any crashes, and i'm probably going to get this mod if it works with it.

Don't pay Konami for anything.

>ruining Kojima's vision for the game

Why the fuck would you do that?

>implying that unfinished mess that he was literally locked out of developing for the final 6 months was his vision

It was probably closer to his vision than whatever this mod does.

do i really have to make an account with these nexus cucks to get this mod?

can anyone just mediafire that shit or something?

Which has zero in common with 5

too little too late

He wanted a good open world containing emergent gameplay. This does that.... so ??????

But it's not. Hideo has stated that the game is an unfinished mess and he's ashamed of the amount of content they had to cut.

>Hideo has stated that the game is an unfinished mess and he's ashamed of the amount of content they had to cut

Post the source or it's bullshit.

mega.nz/#!J5EzwSzR!XPKL6sHm_tXIGSy5hZ8GkAWNkcwvXD2FIeRkG2b5ww8

Here you go you lazy fuck. Just know it's retarded to not register when he puts out builds all the time. You'll still need snakebite mod manager.

>Post the source
Do you really want to see a picture of his ass that badly?

MGSV's story is such insulting dogshit that I don't want to go back to it for the next couple of years at least. It's easily the worst written thing in the series, including Portable Ops and Ghost Babel.

Its gameplay, while tight at first, quickly turns into a repetitive slog that doesn't take any fucking chances or try to amaze the player. It's not challenging, and it doesn't present new things to you as it goes on. It feels more comfortable ripping off the worst elements of today's AAA dogshit games like walking-talking cutscene corridors. It doesn't have boss fights. The motherbase somehow feels less alive than in PW despite the fact that they allow you to fucking tour it as an actual locations. It has less content, weapons, gadgets and side-ops wise. It's obviously unfinished in many places. Et cetera, ad nauseum.

I've spent 50 hours on it out of obligation towards the rest of the franchise, but no more.

>talking shit about Ghost Babel

I won't even bother to read the rest of your post, eat shit faggot.

Ghost Babel is an impressive game, I just wanted to stress the fact that Kojima shat the bed so hard that even a fucking Gameboy Color game managed to have presentation and plot that overshadows TPP wholly.

>shitting on ghost babel in the second sentence of your reply

snakebite wasn't big enough to block the download senpai.

do you know if it's going to work with the latest cpy cracked version?

While I agree MGSV fell flat on it's face, talkin shit on Ghost Babel is a paddlin.

>mega.nz/#!J5EzwSzR!XPKL6sHm_tXIGSy5hZ8GkAWNkcwvXD2FIeRkG2b5ww8

that thing you uploaded is 0.6 kb.

really made me think.

That would be tits, even if it'd be nothingness, it at least lets me have even more options to tackling a base.

>taking down mods
>taking down user made content for the software they purchased and legally own

Is there a default setting to all of this? Or do I have to set it manually?

It would be nice if there was a default config for the random events, I dont want to feel like I'm playing with a mission editor.

Ghost Babel is better-written that a lot of video games, though. It's just not very ambitious thematically. I think it has a better story than any Metal Gear after MGS2 save for MGS3's ending.

Still, I don't think MGSV's story is all that offensive. It's just contrived and poorly presented.

Transfer fucked up
mega.nz/#!U4kgTDrD!OOpT_64Ut49iHR3MHIsPWOGyAC_q_DjtvW1k-URaYzE

There are presets for things like Subsistence and some of it just werks

It's offensive to one's intelligence. XOF's actions, DD's actions, the way Miller and Venom think they're enacting revenge on Skull Face despite being literally incompetent, all the Code Talker shit about parasites which has zero consequence on anything,

Kojima's retarded literary references which make no sense in the context of both the game itself and the literature they are referencing, etc. I'd say I have no idea what happened to Kojima after MGS3, but Peace Walker wasn't that bad, so I just think that whenever he's given too much power he just pulls a George Lucas.

>>helicopters patrol (like the E3 demo) and attack FOB invaders
So you're telling me this mod gives me an unfair advantage in a PVP online feature?

PVE invaders such as Russian/XOF forces. When you go online, it disables itself.

Don't think Kojima has ever apologized, or ever would. From the Death Stranding promos it appears he hasn't really learned anything about avoiding his premature ejaculation.

they also had exceptional stories which mgsv does not which Im assuming is his point