Tfw stolen enough sales to drive publishers out of business

>tfw stolen enough sales to drive publishers out of business

What are you guys torrenting?

Nothing. I have job. I can actually afford to buy things I enjoy.

too bad you don't have a common sense to go with it so you go and equate unrelated things

This

>Alien Shooter

My fucking nigga, god taste

Nier automata when it's out

But those games are actually available for free, as you can see in the OP. Why are you wasting money on things you can just as easily obtain for free?

Nothing interesting.

>he spends money on things that are free and brags about it on a mongolian throat-singing board

>adobe acrobat pro
>pro
Literally what does it do

I live off the government and want quality vidya to play. So I pirate all the bad stuff and will do so until the bad companies go out of business.

Because I'm not a nigger.

>buy
>PC games

You know you're renting them, right?

why the fuck are you on your pc at 5 am nigga go to bed

It lets you edit the size of text boxes and their fonts/fontsizes and shit like that in a pdf.
It's 5pm you fucking cuckadooodledoo

Fair enough, as long as you don't preorder. If you do, you are worse than a nigger.

Because if I buy games that I enjoy, I help the company that made the game to stay in business and make more games that I'll enjoy.

It's a very simple concept.

>buy
rent

>uTorrent

FPBP

BTFO Faggot pirate neets.

>not using uTorrent 2.2.1
it's like you enjoy inefficient bloatware

I don't torrent very much.

Whatever you want to call it. The concept still applies.

Lets you digitally sign and encrypt your PDF

You can't buy games anymore.
Besides you're fucking retarded if you think your $60 is going to matter to a multi-billion dollar company.

Preordering games unfortunately isn't a crime though, despite the fact that it is incredibly retarded, which should be a crime.

>whatever you want to call it
Well that's what it is. Steam, Origin, Windows Store, etc. all have clauses in their EULA stating they can revoke access to the games you've bought for whatever reason they deem sufficient with no refund. That's not buying, that's renting until further notice.

If you're okay with not owning your games, that's cool, but I'm not.

>uTorrent

>he isn't awake all hours of the night, especially the am hours, when the world gets really peaceful, quiet, serene, and safe
go the fuck back to fagbook daywalker

>Nier-Automata-CPY
>Nier-Automata-CPY

>stealing games
But user, all the best games are free.

EA took out my copy of Battlefield 3 on my origin library for no reason, a few day after buying the game.

nobody has ever went bankrupt because of pirates except the project zomboid devs but those guys are retards anyway.

I downloaded Dark Souls 2 to play with a friend only to learn they never made an online crack for it. Then I downloaded 3 to play with him and learned that the new patches broke the online crack for it.

>pirating a game for online multiplayer
fucking what dude

Man it's like game developers don't want pathetic faggots ripping them off.

Literally end your own life please.

take off your tinfoil hat

Obviously, sales matter or the company would go bankrupt.

Plenty of stores sell DRM free games, like GOG.

In addition, since we have something called asset forfeiture, anything you buy can be seen as renting until further notice, since the state can confiscate your property if it's used for crime.

You can buy a bet, but if you abuse it the government will take it from you. In other words, you're just renting the pet, right? No.

3 used to have a completely functional crack for multiplayer, I played through it with him back at launch and wanted to do so again now that the two DLCs have come out.
I'm broke, between just moving and the fridge in my new apartment not working. I can hardly afford food, let alone video games.

>Obviously, sales matter or the company would go bankrupt.
One person's sales do not matter.
You spend $60 and you don't even make up 1/10000th of an AAA game's sales.
And most of that money is going to go to jews who either don't do anything for gaming (valve) or for licensing technologies from 2 decades ago (speedtree).

>Plenty of stores sell DRM free games, like GOG.
Yeah, and I buy from them when they have the game I want because of that. But seriously, how many examples of DRM free sales can you name?

>In addition, since we have something called asset forfeiture, anything you buy can be seen as renting until further notice, since the state can confiscate your property if it's used for crime.
That is not even close to the same thing.

>You can buy a bet, but if you abuse it the government will take it from you. In other words, you're just renting the pet, right? No.
If your government takes away your pet without sufficient evidence that you were abusing it, you can take legal action against them. If Steam takes away your game because enough people reported you for saying mean words, you're fucked, because you agreed to it.