"Good evening. My name is Dr. Wu and I will be your computer programming professor for this semester."

>"Good evening. My name is Dr. Wu and I will be your computer programming professor for this semester."

Well?

>go to head office
>withdraw from college

My rules for trans are this: I'll only call you by your desired gender if you make it look convincing.

I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF TRASH
I WILL GIVE YOUR FLESH TO MY DOGS
THEN I WILL FUCKING LIVECAST YOUR FUCKING DYING AGONY

Isn't our professor supposed to be a woman?

Isn't this dude running for office somewhere?

She looks like a face transplant patient.

> start asking innocent but inconvenient questions about Wu's background
> Wu starts screaming at how about I'm a misogynistic shitlord and attempts to get me thrown out of college

>She

>and never look back

Running for Congress in Massachusetts.

and that state is cucked enough for him to win

>computer programming professor
I really hope you guys don't actually attend this shit any more than first lecture, exam and some mandatory tests or something.

That things looks like it regenerates 1d4 HP per turn, has a weakness to fire, and a bonus to initiative rolls in swamps.

I actually had a transexual f -> m programming professor. She/he was one of the best and coolest professors at the university.

Mr(s) Wu.

Can you explain to me the best way to find all primes under 2 million. Then if the prime + 1 is devisable by 3 print Ayy and if devisable by 5 print lmao. Then if devisable by 15 print AyyLmao?

>evening
?

I'm a trans-incendtal Inuit. Give me an A or I sue.

He looks like a character from dark souls after you hit random a couple of times.

Don't be mean user. The Dark Souls engine isn't that crap.

Are you with me Dr Wu? Or are you really just the shadow of the man that I once knew?

This thread won't last long . This person monitors Sup Forums

I wonder what Wus parents are like. Do they just throw money at their failure of a child and hope he leaves them alone? No parent could be happy of this is what your son turned into.

Hello Wu sensei