It's out. Have you bought it to show your support to Randy?

It's out. Have you bought it to show your support to Randy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1t5hDxDbWU
youtube.com/watch?v=cac0ACHux-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no sequel

Torrent where?
I'm not giving Gearbox my money but I'd still like to see the changes since I liked the original version.

nah, i pirated the original since i could only get a heavily cut version in my country. i dont see a reason to get the game twice.

I'll enjoy pirating it with the knowledge that they wont get my money to make another memelands.

Denuvo. Probably v4. It will be six months to a year---if ever---until crack.

>clip

This is one of those games where you just pirate it because its convenient, because you can and feel like it at the moment.
Its not something you actually look forward to.

I hoped this would be Denuvo free as I never played the original. Shame. I guess I can find the original version somewhere. No Duke tho

>giving russian key launderers my money

it's bad enough they took over my government ree

Chances are the original is going to be the superior version anyways.
>WHITE MALE KILLED +100
>WHITE GENOCIDER FINISHER +500
>GRRL POWER FINISHER +90000

How is the new xmen game?

The fuck is this shit? Did they really remaster a terrible dook nookem ripoff?

i think they did this to gauge interest for a sequel

>supporting Randy Pitchford

Gearbox must be hurting for cash

>40€ for 3d skybox background models and Dick Kickem voice.

Bulletstorm is one of my favorite fps but this is literally unacceptable. I understand making remaster because of GFWL and EA problems, but its would be good if they give like 70% off for bulletstorm owners.

People Can Fly really fucked up dealing with Gearbox.

I think Gearbox is in desperate need for money after Blunderborn.

There are barely any changes at all, go read some sites that did comparison.

Yes. They also put Duke Nukem in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1t5hDxDbWU

Why does Gearbox have anything to do with Epic product? Did they purchase the IP or what.

Pic related

Did they add a final boss fight or story conclusion other than the protagonist walking away from the villain like he forgot what he was doing?

Game was fucking unfinished.

>clip

>Full price remake of a 5 year old game that was so generic that it only received attention for the amount of cursing in it
>clip

EA sure as fuck didn't want to support this mediocre game any more than they already did so Randy decided to take the bullet.

finished it once never touching it again

glad i pirated it when i did, 'cause it's not worth the full price they were asking for it, boring, half assed game

youtube.com/watch?v=cac0ACHux-Q

WEW OUR GUY DOES IT AGAIN

>G2A forces game studios to shut down because of massive credit card fraud charge backs
>G2A itself is a place for these frauds to take place
>G2A goes to companies who are getting hit with fraud and tells them they can help against fraud literally stealing from them and then making them pay for "protection" or face massive charge backs
>our boi puts a gun to G2As head and demands they go legit or gearbox is going to back down from their contract with their first AAA company

ITS FUCKING OGRE G2A IS FINISHED