Welp, I'm bored of Zelda now

Welp, I'm bored of Zelda now.

Where the fuck is the virtual console, Nintendo?

All you're getting is NES and SNES games you have to repurchase again. You can't transfer your Wii, 3DS, or Wii U VC.

Don't be a fucking retard. Buy Snake Pass. Don't shitpost about the best console on the market if you haven't even browsed the store. Fuck off, retard.

Snake Pass isn't even a Switch exclusive dumbass, and it's hardly anything to write home about either.

>buy more shit games
where's the fucking awesome third party nintendo promised? why the fuck are their first party games taking so long to come out? it just feels like Nintendo rushed out the Switch with all these issues, lack of software features, and games.

Then buy Super Bomberman R. Sony cucks are so fucking delusional.

It's not their fault you are gullible. Maybe think twice next time before buying a DOA console?

Buy LEGO Undercover and Snake Pass.

>played it on Wii U
>no

(one month and three days after console release) so what great games were you playing on PS4, XBONE, WiiU, PS3, 360, or Wii within that same initial timeframe, user?

The switch isn't powerful enough to emulate GameCube

GAMES WHEN

Im sad, although it makes sense that there aren't a lot of good games, I wish we had better indies or at least nintendo ports

>He bought a console at launch

When buying a new console that doesn't outperform previous generations, you compare it with previous generations.
>buy a Switch today
>Fast RMX, BoTW, Snipperclips, Bomberman

>buy a Wii U today
>pic related
>looks the same and better
>can even play a lot of them in bed with the pad

>The switch isn't powerful enough to emulate GameCube
>but a GameCube is powerful enough to be a GameCube
makes no sense

PS4 had great offerings at launch. It's not everybody's else fault that NIntendo underperforms.

It just always seems shotty. What were they again? Infamous, Killzone Shadowfall, and the Order? It's always one good game, and then some shit along with it.

>PS4 had great offerings at launch.
Not extremely good if you had a PC.

Infamous was 4 months after launch.

The switch couldn't emulate GameCube titles well enough to ever be on VC. It's simply way too puny. Accept it.

YOU CAN'T EVEN GET ONE OF THESE FUCKING THINGS NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO PAY 500 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A BUNDLE WITH SHIT GAMES

Could you even emulate GameCube games without pressure sensitive shoulder buttons?

PC having similar games doesn't magically make the games disappear.

The Switch however lacks multiplats period.

That's an odd thing to say; Dolphin runs many games fine on the Nvidia shield. The Switch is effectively using that same SoC, with the advantage of not running Android and an internally developed emulator I should imagine it will run GameCube and Wii games just fine...

I'm pretty sure Digital Foundry even did a piece on this a few months ago?

But honestly, what is coming out this year that is a MUST HAVE?
Sure you got BotW, but that's on Wii U. Then you got Arms, and Mario Odyssey. I personally don't think I'm missing out on a whole lot. I'll wait a year or so before I buy one.

Switch owner here.

Yeah, you do that. If nothing appeals to you, then don't buy it yet. Wait it out until the hardware kinks are worked out and more games have arrived. I personally don't regret mine, but that's because I've had friends to play Bomberman R with and I play off-and-on so Zelda will last me a longer while than most other people here.

Depends on what you like to play. Keep in mind E3 in around the corner, and the eShop is coming into its own too. I've actually been surprised with the quality of some of the eShop titles so far.

BotW, MK8, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey are all games I highly want personally. Admitedly I skipped the Wii U so a Wii U owner loses half of the list, yeah, but for me four highly anticipated games is already very good for a first year.

There's extra stuff like Arms and Shovel Knight that I've picked/Will pick on the side too so that bolsters the number.

Not very many games even took advantage of it.

Mario Kart: DD or F-Zero GX for example both use A for throttle even though a racing game would probably benefit most from having a pressure sensitive trigger.

What VC gamecube games do you want

I want Eternal Darkness, I don't really care for anything else.

>sucking this hard at falseflagging
Boy am I glad you're not on team Nintendo

That will be there big e3 announcement.

Remember supper Mario world that you played on the snes, 3ds, Wii,Wii u? Well now you can buy it for a fifth time for 9.99 on the nintendo switch!

I hope so. I never got into Nintendo, and with hte Wii U being able to play Wii games, I'd like for the Switch to play Gamecube games

Do you actually believe that you'll get GC VC? That didn't even happen on the Wii U and that one had an entire Wii console (and in turn a gamecube) build in.

You want to buy my extra, user? Only 330 plus shipping? :3

>Where are all the games I can easily emulate on a computer or phone?

They are busy making the virtual console games into cartridges to charge you more for them.

They certainly made it look cute on OutsideXbox.

Most of those games were also on last gen consoles, which most people owned. There was no real incentive to have a PS4 at launch.

People laugh at the notion now, but being able to do local co-op with the VC is gonna be one of its best uses of the joycons yet IMO.

They said the 3DS couldn't run Space Harrier in 3D at 60 fps, but the emulation masters figures it out. M2 can figure something out for Gamecube games on Switch. The bigger problem is the lack of analog triggers for some games.

>M2 is working on the Seiken Collection

I hope Square Enix decides to localize this before 2017's end.

I love M2 so much

so much

>buy Super Bomberman R
>call anyone cuck
Good joke

Bomberman R is not worth $50. It plays like a $15 Xbox Live Arcade title.

On your Wii U.

Pretty sure there's access to; NES, SNES, N64, GC & Wii games on there. Some really good ones have been released the last 6 months too even some obscure gems.

This, this thing is the perfect emulation machine, it can pretty much play every Nintendo game ever released.

If Eternal Darkness got re-released on Switch cartridge form I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Just make this shit happen Nintendo.

Hey, the game is actually complete (has Story Mode, Local and Online Multiplayer) and is getting free DLC in the near future.

You enjoying that over priced tablet, cucks?

I bought Zelda on Wii-U. Have beaten it, and I'm done with it now and probably won't pick it up again for a very, very, long time.

You however, have a $400 fisher price tablet sitting on your shelf collecting dust until you can re-buy Mario Kart 8 (a Wii-U port) at full price and replay it all over again, while you slap on a fake smile and tell yourself "IT'S OKAY, I'M HAVING FUN, THIS IS A NEW GAME BECAUSE IT HAS 2 NEW CHARACTERS"

Then once you get bored of your second Wii-U port, you'll have to sit and wait until Mario Odyssey comes out (assuming it won't get delayed until Spring 2018) and then once you have beaten that in 2-3 weeks, you'll be back to waiting. And waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Just like with the Wii-U. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for games that never came.

I'm proud to say Wii-U was my last Nintendo system. I'm not dumb enough to fall for Nintendos trap again.

Is this bait

this so much

>bought console for one game
>demands older games instead of new ones

Fuck Nintendo fans are actually retarded.

>buying a console at launch
>getting mad there are no games

c'est la Sup Forums

This.

I bought one myself but a) I actually feel kinda stupid for it since it was semi-unplayable on Switch before the patch and apparently it runs well on Cemu already and b) I know there is Dolphin for emulating old games.

they buy emulation

I'm sad that I have to agree

You can already play VC games in their respective consoles, why would you fucking want to get them on the Switch? Why not asking for more new games?

Snake pass is fucking fantastic desu, I pirated it on PC but I'll probably buy it on switch whenever I get a switch. I know the resolution is shit but the art style is slightly different and I prefer the aesthetic on the switch version to the PC version so I don't mind buying it and playing it again on switch.

Net play my man. Reliable SNES netplay.

Its harder to be somebody else than it is to be yourself, user...

This so much, seriously why Sup Forumsirgins blame companies for their own retarded purchases?

>Mario Maker better on 3DS

Are you fucking retarded?

I don't understand why people buy a console at launch with 1 or 2 games & then complain?

Do what everyone else does, play your 1 & 2 games then go back to your PC/Handheld/Multiplats/Sony/Xbone until E3 shows what new games are coming to your new console...like it's not hard.

Are you new to the hobby or just to adulthood?

Do you ever get tired of maming the same thread everyday?

There are a lot of old games on the eshop try those.

Virtual console is coming soon. Was lucky enough to try duck hunt .

>Duck Hunt

Holy fuck I hope this is bait. Switch owners can't be this pathetic right?

This is proof that the people on this board are fucking retards who don't have a grasp on anything other than their video games.

I saw another poster say because he can watch high quality twitch streaming of PS4 games on his phone that it proves his phone can handle "downsized PS4 graphics".

Another poster today said that the Wii U wasn't a failure because no matter how you look at it, Nintendo sold consoles, which means they made a profit.

There are some really dumb people on this board. I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised when the majority of people here spend half their time playing video games all day and then the other half of their day is spent arguing over which multi-billion dollar company they should give their neetbux to.

You people need to get a grip. I know people say they're just "trolling", but even if that were true, it's still immensely pathetic. And let's be honest, it's not. You're not smart. A large portion of you are idiots. Spouting vapid, banal and retarded "arguments" at eachother.

that was cold, but it sounds very true. then again, there is xenoblade 2, smt, and, uh. well those games are going to take a long time to come out anyway, so i'm not going to purchase a switch any time soon.

Im sorry to tell you but I think those where both very poor trolls

It plays kind of like the hand gun game in 1 2 switch.

it's on PC

now that BotW works on PC, I'm actually going to sell my switch. Didn't believe it would last so shortly

I don't need Odyssey right now because I haven't played Galaxy or Galaxy 2 yet.

maybe I'll get the next gen switch. eh.

>don't have a grasp on anything other than their video games
80% of this board can hardly even fucking grasp that

>Now that breath of the wild works on PC

It works it's playable but it still god danmed unstable as all fuck