This is the worst UI I've ever seen in a game. It's literally cluttered with useless garbage

This is the worst UI I've ever seen in a game. It's literally cluttered with useless garbage.

I agree

I agree

I agree

I agree

I disagree.

>muh Ui
Who gives a shit about that, it's not a fucking action rpg, it's fine. The camera is fucking unbearable when roaming around.

funny that weebfags are laughing at this while cheering on persona 5 UI

persona 5 is a fucking mess. you can't do shit without the entire screen flashing colours and text at you

I agree. This is one reason why SMT is better.

P5's UI and style is fucking god-like, you just have no taste

Sure thing pal. It's almost like something can't look stylish without looking like shit.

play more games

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

Not like there's anything in the background to look at either. It's an ugly game.

It's fantastic. It's intuitive, fast and eye catching. All RPGs need to move towards this one button, no menu system.

Man I don't know, it happened a few times in the beginning that I accidentally just attacked the enemy instead of doing whatever I wanted.

The menu is still there though, it's just been made into a mess.

I'm going to take your heart, you rascal.

I think it's just a bit too big is all. There ought to be a scaling option. It looks good, it just takes up too much of the screen.

>press O to sword
??

Wait, you get Ann in your party in the first dungeon?
I was thinking I wouldn't get her until after.

>one button to issue a command instead of having to cycle through a menu first

Seems a lot better than the typical menu format. Visually it looks messy, but that's just the artistic/font design.

Is this a giant hallway or just tiny people?
I mean this candles are huge.

It's a giant hallway.

it's stylistically designed to be that way, and we can't undo that, but we can diminish the effects of it