What additions/changes/improvements would you want to see in Dragon's Dogma 2?

What additions/changes/improvements would you want to see in Dragon's Dogma 2?

Personally I'd like more weapon types. One and two-handed axes, flails, spears, crossbows, etc.

Also it would be nice if melee classes weren't so gimped in general compared to ranged and magic classes.

Let's just pretend for a bit okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et_MaBD8Rgw
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Sorcerer should have some sort of revamp on their high-tier spells. They take too long to cast unless you run a 3/4-sorcs team

Give me food cooking like in that one game with the sorceress with yuge tiddies and an optional hunger meter thing to satiate my autism.

The whole point is that they're hard as fuck to cast but it's basically gg if you get one off.

Maybe have it so you can actually cast the spell even if the bar isn't full and it just does reduced damage or fewer meteors/icicles or whatever.

>Better fleshed out story
>A world that isn't so empty
>Better graphics, good framerate, better draw distance
>More music
>More focus on items and tactics that people will actually use, removal of crap items and "tools" that no one ever uses

Beyond that just keep the game's style and difficulty as it is.

1 thing
a finished game

1.less stat based combat
2.more sandbox activities and reasons to do them
3.more dynamic/"A-Life" going on

Make is so the Magic Archer class actually gains the correct stats when you level up

And unless you run 3/4-sorc you are not going to pull them off in BBI or even Everfall
And it's not like they are as good as a MA's stuff that takes 1/10 casting time and deal at least 60% the damage

>removal of crap items and "tools" that no one ever uses

>he doesn't like watching his pawns throw rocks at a dragon

What does it matter? The class is already broken as fuck as it is.

>that one notice board quest that wanted you to collect 60 skulls
>go out collecting skulls
>give them to pawns so not overburdened
>head back to guy to turn in quest
>check inventory
>only 20 skulls
>fucking pawns have been throwing them at enemies

Don't you have a quest where you are rewarded with like 50 skulls?

I hadn't picked that one up yet and was stupid enough to go to the catacombs and farm for skulls. When I saw the one that rewards you with 50 skulls I felt like a retard.

I hope you didn't do the same mistake with the war bugles.

T H R O W B L A S T
B L A S T . A R R O W S

Did someone say blast arrows?
youtube.com/watch?v=Et_MaBD8Rgw

Give us the MMO.

Post Arisen

Dark souls weapon stat system. IE. You can beat the game with the starting weapon if you upgrade it enough, weapons are typically found in the game world rather than vendors and each has their own strength and weaknesses.
More monster variety.
Better overworld.
More towns.
Mages made to be an actually fun class to play as. They get more melee oriented spells, like summoning magic weapons a la souls greatsword. Sorcs get to use grimoires as a main weapon instead.
Green class that adds spears, advanced class 2hands a massive lance.

>MMO

Nobody wants that.

All I want is the MMO so I can go slaying dragons and dungeon delving with friends in a world that isn't 100% instances like Vindictus or p2w like BDO.

Fuck you fags, gimme it.

Then just say that you want multiplayer. Fuck DD as an MMO.

DDO is completely instances outside of town though.

MMO is more realistic because they actually have one in JPland.

Just put the stuff that was cut back in and I'll be happy.

Also put Godsbane back in as a weapon. Turns out that thing actually WAS meant to be wielded (it's got elemental shaders and everything and it naturally replaces a sword with no further tweaking) and I think that would've been a great Ultimate.

Spear/Lance wielding vocation that is not a copy & paste from DDO
Monk vocation
Whip using vocation
Animal ears and tails for weeb catgirls or wolfgirls
Make 2 other wolfgirls and Arisen wolfgirl for hunting in packs
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO

I just want more stuff.
More vocations, more armor, more skills, more enemies, more environments, etc.

somebody rent my whore already I need rift crystals

This thread isn't about what's "realistic" user. This is a thread about pretending.

Lower level cap so you're not oneshotting chimeras after a while and no pause to heal shit.

Fucking multiplayer

Game is too dead now for that, just cheat for rift crystals.
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?

better crafting

I want properly levelled enemies in the right places and bandits that aren't OP beyond reason. Quina's still rotting somewhere in the woods and I've not been able to reach her for fuck knows how long.

The bandits are difficult at first but they're cannon fodder just like pretty much everything else once you level enough.

>weapons are typically found in the game world rather than vendors

That's bullshit of the highest order. If I want a zweihander, why should I have to go through some cave or something instead of asking the town blacksmith to make me a zweihander?

Those fucking swords lying around on the map were forged by a blacksmith and then dropped there by someone, they didn't just blink into existence at that spot and that's the only sword of that type that exists in the game world.

bigger world
give pawns more lines so their dialogue doesn't recycle multiple times per encounter

>why should I have to go through some cave or something instead of asking the town blacksmith to make me a zweihander?
because it gives you good reason to explore the map, something DD drastically lacks.

Why not just limit blacksmiths to making generic weapons up to steel material while having all the magic and rare shit found in caves?

Could work as well, I'm not saying that vendors/blacksmiths outright shouldn't exist. But in DD most weapons you get in maingame are just straight upgrades from the previous weapon you used, and you just buy 99% of them from the MASTERWORKS ALL. It's a bit dull and repetitive. Not to mention, fucks with /fa/shion.

>they have to cheat for rift crystals
>mfw my pawn always gets rented
>rift crystals for days

>If I want a zweihander, why should I have to go through some cave or something instead of asking the town blacksmith to make me a zweihander?

I agree but if you want a magical zweihander you have to explore the ancient ruins that once held the zwei order.

>Make melee a little better
>Spear class
>More combo attacks to do with your pawns / other players (elemental combos, weapon combos, etc)
>Changing the stats on level up so if I want to swap to magic after 100 levels, I won't have kinda gimped stats, let us respec or just make some other change like tying it all to gear
>more high fantasy / exciting things to find in the world. Interesting things that you see on the horizon and go to investigate.
>No letterboxing

Last time I checked on my pawn it hadn't been rented in months.

Does it have garbage inclinations? Did you give it shit skills? Is it wearing trash armor? Trash weapons? Bad augments?

actual fucking fast travel
a world that isn't bland as shit to look at
pawns have no dialogue whatsoever
at least triple the enemy variety
multiplayer
more than one town and one city
a real campaign with some decent pacing and objective variety
better romance mechanics

None of that is the problem, no one gets random rentals at 200.

Know what's weird to me lads? There's a noticeboard icon on the minimap in Cassardis, but no actual quests to be found there. And I don't mean at the Inn.

Fuckin cut content...

>pawns have no dialogue whatsoever
Why not just tell your Pawn to shut up in the Knowledge Chair?

>What additions/changes/improvements would you want to see in Dragon's Dogma 2?

Capcom letting Itsuno finish the game and not gutting it completely.

I did this literally 30 times in a row once just sleeping at the inn and the fucker still talked all the time.

Beyond just that, the rented pawns also don't shut up. I played Dragon's Dogma with all the voices turned off at about the 18 hour mark and never put them back on.

>implying any of these cunts even know what the knowledge chair is

>pawns have no dialogue whatsoever
The dialogue comes in handy, believe it or not. Depending on how knowledgeable your Pawn is, change their Primary Inclination to Utilitarian and this will result in a Pawn that can coordinate and execute strategies with other Pawns.

3 Chatterbox Utilitarian Pawns with high knowledge are virtually unstoppable.

Not him but youve gotta be fucking kidding..

I want warriors to not be complete ass.

Finishing the Seeker's Token fetch quest rewards Bugles.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>better pawn AI
>more locations
>within that more settlements
>more enemies, both large and small
>main game has special high level enemies for people over level 70
>more interesting vocations
>MORE THAN ONE SAVE FILE

No pawn system

fucking co op

no pause at any time to consume heals
no retarded balance so you can do harder content without doing actual 0 damage