AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it. Why did you make this thread and autistically type "AHA" a bunch of times?

I literally laughed like that after 4 hours.

How the fuck Persona 5 got anywhere close to 90 is mind blowing.

ya ha ha!

LOL OMFG I CANT STOP LAUGH LOLLLLLLL XD

Persona 4 Golden is 93.
There is nothing mind blowing except if you are a angry shitposter.

i guess u are so retarded and desperate for attention you could laugh out of nothing

why are u even alive though

OP

The only JRPG wotth playing nowadays.

wtf are you talking... OHH I get it HA

Yeah, this game getting 94 is a total joke. Its an absolute slog, has arbitrary time limits, dreadful writing that should have stayed in the dating sim world, and the PS3 level graphics are literally worse than cancer.

Final Fantasy XV fans be like

Nippons keep pushing games in the ~95 range (Zelda and this), meanwhile Mass Effect aka the biggest western hypetrain got like 65 or something.

Step up.

Zelda is not in the 95 range, it's at 97 which is much greater than where Persona is at. Stop trying to pretend they are in the same league.

Zelda is a great game while Persona is a weeb sim for social degenerates.

All 15 of them?

Were people actually hyped for Mass Effect? I was a big fan of the series but even I knew Andromeda would be garbage.

Zelda is open world so it's trash by default.

What a shitty opinion.

>Zelda is open world so it's trash by default.
But if you're not open world it just proves your games budget is peasant tier and can't achieve greatness

>u

>nintendo wins A G A I N

The games with the biggest budgets tend to suck, because they need to sell so many copies to turn a profit that they get watered down and have no soul.

Western Gaming was a mistake

this

>clunky camera controls
>can't move around much, game makes you press buttons to jump
>dungeons look all the same
>no enemy variety
>can't do nothing in a day, one activity and it's time for bed
>hilariously bad writing
>story is a nerd revenge fantasy
>combat system is literally pokemon: red from 2001
>click x to win

I could go on and on but Persona 5 is not a good game, it's just something for Anime enthusiasts.

>97 is a much greater number than 94

Open world games are usually the best games you menu playing JRPG weeb.

>clunky camera controls
>dungeons look all the same
>no enemy variety
>can't do nothing in a day, one activity and it's time for bed
>combat system is literally pokemon: red from 2001
Ok

>can't move around much, game makes you press buttons to jump
>hilariously bad writing
>story is a nerd revenge fantasy
>click x to win
No

One thousand times this. Aside from being a mechanically broken game, the story was absolute worst.

It's basically the anime version of Fight the Patriarchy and Black Lives Matter. Its absolute leftist progressive slop. Oh no, the adults are evil and only us idealistic kids can show them the right path!! Its basically the game version of antifa protesting a peaceful college campus speech by a conservative speaker.

neat
Kinda wish I could justify spending the 200-odd bucks on a PS4 to play it but eh.

I dont get it

I agree. That score is laughably high. I was thinking a 75 score felt more appropriate.

You guys always would say that critic reviews mean jack shit, but for some reason it didn't sink in until I saw this.

The worst piece of propaganda is the cat, that is neither male nor female! How progressive and enlightening!

Persona has always had poor writing and bad combat. It's the most bare bones turn based combat you can get. Final Fantasy 4 had more depth.

And it's a "social simulation" game and if that doesn't scream pandering to lonely people with no real friends, I don't know what does.

Can you people function normally in your day to day.

But Zelda makes you constantly go into the menus to drop bows, shields and eat food.

I'm just kinda baffled about how it's getting a score that high. I'm glad it's being well-received and I'm not surprised that it's well made but nothing is coming out about it that is really startling me about how amazing it is.

Have people become so distance from turn based JRPGs that when one comes out that has a stylish/polished UI and appearance they'll finally give it a shot and say "Hey, these are pretty fun to play!"?

Says the leftist cuck who takes so much black dick in his ass that he can't even sit

S-SHUT UP

Quite well actually because I uphold traditional values of earning your achievements through hard work and sacrifice.

I don't buy into degenerate leftist propaganda that games like Persona 5 are trying push.

More like all 15 P5 fans keep acting like metacritic matters, meanwhile XV already sold more than 4x what P5 sold

I think it's more an issue of lots of reviewers having actually no idea how to actually rate a game because they're in most cases way too young and looking back at only few years of attentively playing games.
They see that something which has a name that is occasionally hailed as a classic, like the Persona series, and thus they want to make themselves look "cultured" and gain "street cred" by rating it highly to show how they can appreciate it.
In my opinion it's the same with Dark Souls and similar games, which have a reputation of being "hardcore" so reviewers are afraid of looking like casuals and rate it extra highly instead of actually picking apart the aspects that simply aren't that great about it.

just another case of "niche game with cult following has critics review it highly so they can look credible and hip".

When you walk by a black man on a street do you start getting shivers and thinking about how you wish they would all go away.

Japan is leftist now?

When did I mention Japan? The people who made Persona 5 are degenerate leftist SJW's who have an obvious agenda to push.

That doesn't mean the entire country is.

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
?

But I'm a fan of both.

Most of these things apply to P3 and P4 too, so just tell me, regardless of whether it's good or bad will it satisfy me if I enjoyed P3 and P4?

when will threads like this be banned?

shit like "stands in your path" "her game" "leave X to me" "dust has settled" "/ourguy/" will fade with time but vapid metacritic posts have stuck around for a longass time and are always super shitty

I'm glad that somebody else realized the leftist progressive bullshit that is Persona 5.

I just find it funny that Sup Forums will endlessly trash games like Borderlands 2 for it's progressive agenda and that cuck SJW writer Anthony Burch with his meme dialogue but its ok when Japan does it apparently.

Context of this webm?

Is this one of those threads where we pretend 94 is bad?

Yes, report and hide the thread