Less than 2 months away. Who is ready to juggle some scrubs?

Less than 2 months away. Who is ready to juggle some scrubs?

I will be the one getting juggled, I've never played tekken before and have barely touched other fighting games, but this shit looks fun as fuck

no info about pc drm zero fucks

>pc
Lol retard faggot

gonna use my tax refund on the game and a good arcade stick.

can anyone suggest me a good arcade stick for pc?

>paying to play it online

Why? Fighting games are nice on PC.
>Better performance
>Can use any controller or fight stick
It's comfy as fuck to play with an Xbox controller while your friends get to choose what they feel more comfortable with

No one cares because PS4 is going to be where the community is at.

The community of hate mail and rage quitters.

>squeakers and hate message
>lagswitchers
>generic lag due 3rd world connections

thank god I don't have to deal with you due butthurt petitions to abolish crossplay

I'm going to play as Asuka and I will parry your shit.

Dunno about that though. Tekken has always been the biggest fighting games in EU, and EU is generally PC territory.

Based on what?

If you can get a Qanba Q1 for

Here we go.

threads on Sup Forums,leddit and neogaf,possibly wikipedia too

Still hoping /ourguy/ makes it in. If Alisa can have chainsaws and no blood is drawn from opponents, why not Rick and his spikes?

>Alisa can have chainsaws

On this note, I'd like to have a customization option for Alisa to give her laser blades like they have in Korea. It's a kooky but kitsch bit of censorship I wouldn't mind having on my Alisa.

I feel a lot of the roster are complete shitters Tbh. Lucky Chloe is utter cancer.

There is a fair bit of unimpressiveness to Tekken 7 but it's coming together in some of the right places.

Yeah the regular characters look good but pretty much all the new ones look shit to me. At least it should be easier for new players to get into compared to TTT2

Not him, but generally fighting game communities have been on PS4, with a few PC exceptions being Melty Blood and SG. Basing this off of talking to the FGC and what I see at tournies/loclas.

HELL YES!! My main is on the roster and the characters that I dabble with, so I am set fro the conclusion of the Mishima saga

The time I started a thread with a screenshot asking "pc or ps4?" And it got over a hundred replies, almost everyone saying "ps4, are you fucking stupid? No one is getting it for pc, it will be dead in 3 weeks"

just get a hori mini