Easily the worst mainline Zelda title

prove me wrong

Skyward Sword still existing in this timeline.

Sorry, Wind Waker is still the worst.

At least Skyward Sword was complete and had actual dungeons and puzzles.

Wind Waker was rushed but it still has the best combat

>At least Skyward Sword was complete
Ok now i'm convinced timelines were crossed.

Any game where you play as a shota or /cm/ link is shit.

Wind Waker has a lot of flaws, but I enjoyed the feeling of that game much more than TP. TP feels so bland and tired that it really had to knock it out of the park in execution. And obviously, it didn't.

twiligh pricness and skyward sword are still worse

/thread

>twiligh pricness is worst
fag

Baby's first Zelda syndrome is real.

not rlly bb

why is everybody dragging this webm around like it's some sort of huge revelation? Zelda games have always meant to be piss-easy with a bunch of hand-holding

I can't believe that Skyward Sword now has people defending it.

>Wind Waker is incomplete
How so?

I cant.
Wind Waker is the ONE Zelda game that I actuallly forced my self to play and couldnt even finish.
Gave up at the "collect triforce shards all over the fucking ocean" part.

Me not liking WW doesn't mean that I like SS, it's just less shit

No other Zelda game (besides SS of course) had handholding THIS bad

Are you serious? The later half of the game is pure padding. There's NO dungeons. They literally took the ice and fire dungeons and turned them into mini islands because of time restraints. Wind Waker is unfinished.

This. TP is mediocre to above average, depending on your taste, SS is absolute garbage, but that doesn't excuse WW.

>I can't believe that Skyward Sword now has people defending it.

Only faggots on Sup Forums memehate it.
Skyward Sword as a great Zelda with just shitty exploration.
Everything else was great.
And anyone complaining about the motion controls (which worked perfectly for me) is a fat slob who gets tired by swing his arms more than once.

Fair enough
>And anyone complaining about the motion controls (which worked perfectly for me) is a fat slob who gets tired by swing his arms more than once.
Or they don't like how it turns every fight into a test to see if you can angle your sword slash? It's fucking tedious. And are you so far up your own ass that you can't fathom that people would not like SS? Fuck off and die.

Skyward Sword exists and most consider Majora's Mask to be mainline.

>Unironically hating MM

WW fags everyone.

>There's NO dungeons.

>Dragonroost Island
>The Forbidden Woods
>The Tower of the Gods
>Forsaken Fortress
>The Earth Temple
>The Wind Temple
>Ganon's Tower

More dungeons than Majora's Mask.

yeah beating the imprisoned three times sure was fun...

Why can't I criticize MM?

You didn't. Get to criticizing then

>Counting Forsaken Fortress as a dungeon

Also, Majora's Mask wasn't trying to be a dungeon crawler, that's the difference. MM knew what it was, WW tried to be a traditional Zelda and failed miserably.

No one said you couldn't. Can WW fags read?

nu-zelda fans are the worst
all of the 3d games are not as good as the 2d games (except botw), and some actually think wind waker and majora's mask are the greatest when they are actually the worst main zelda games outside of the multiplayer games and spinoffs.

Everything but the story and sidequests really.

Yes, collecting thousands of rupees to go on a triforce scavenger hunt, for the latter half of the game, is so much more fun!

That's not Breath of the Wild

>MM knew it was shit while WW wanted to be good.

>tfw always absolutely hated WW but now I'm disregarded as a Zelda Cycle drone
>tfw my day 1 love for Majora's Mask is now just "le zelda cycle nostalgiafag face"

>Forsaken Fortress
>Ganon's Tower
Wew

>Both failed miserably at their goals

>They literally took the ice and fire dungeons and turned them into mini islands because of time restraints.
they literally never existed

certainly more fun than having to backtrack the three shitty regions that exist in SS three fucking times (each). And don't even get me started on the dowsing mechanic.

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

whats the point of numbering the candles

MM's goal was to cash in on OoT's hype.

>caring about memes

>This much denial

Please tell me you are joking. Both are equally garbage. Actually no, Wind Waker is much worse. Anyone who defends the triforce scavenger hunt needs to kill themselves.

No one is denying this.

At least that incentivised exploration. It's shitty padding, but I'll take it over the padding in SS

at last I truly see

>No one is denying this.

Then we agree that it's not a top tier Zelda.

>I'll do the same thing over and over for hours as long as there are pretty colors

>>Counting Forsaken Fortress as a dungeon
Why wouldn't you? The only thing that makes it different from the standard dungeon is that you complete half of it before Dragonroost Island and then finish it up after the Tower of the Gods. no mini-boss tho It even has a dungeon item, the Skull Hammer, and a boss in the Helmaroc King.

Yes, Skyward Sword did have that issue.

Are you paying attention? I, nor anyone else as far as I can tell, is arguing it's the best. It's just not the worst.

That goes to Wind Waker.

God this webm is painful. Thankfully Nintendo dropped this shit with BotW.

Point out all the SS fans who defend that section.

I'll wait

there isn't any

On the other hand, WW fags will defend WW for days.

No, MM and SS are so much worse.

See this faggot right here: That is your average WW fag

Brilliant pasta, asian women are still psychotic lunatics & no amount of Kpop ass shaking will change that part of their behaviour.

MM and SS both are almost as bad as oot I've only ever been able to play botw

>T-t-t-they're all bad!

WW fags are so desperate, it's hilarious

I'll be a LttP, OoT, TP, or BotWfag if you want. All those games shit on Majora.

Again, you are either retarded or can't read. WW fags tend to have this in common.

Not saying Majora's Mask is the best. Hell, not even saying it's close.

Go back and read everything again.

Doesn't that ant sting the spider, letting it go and then that spider is eventually mobbed and killed?

t. white hambeast

If you like SS's linerity, youll hate WW's openess.

If you like WW's openess, youll hate SS's linerity.

Simple

>Linerity

Hipster Zelda cycle in full effect. We've moved on from loving Wind Waker to making up excuses about why fucking Twilight Princess is suddenly a good Zelda game

Exactly, the nostalgia goggles are finally falling off of Wind Waker and people are realizing TP wasn't as bad as people made it.

You can't figure it out either. The only mainline Zelda MM is better than is SS. I can explain its failings a number of ways. In comparison to Wind Waker its greatest sin is having the same issues of lack of dungeons and excessive padding, but also clinging to OoT's tone, aesthetic. and mechanics while WW tried to actually advance the franchise as a whole. Its influence is all over BotW.

WW has its well-discussed flaws, but at least I felt like I was exploring an open world, which I didn't get from any of the other 3D titles before BotW.

Also, I enjoyed its narrative, mood, and art/sound design better than any other 3D title.

FWIW, my first 3D Zelda was _____OoT_____.

What about the fact that they reused the same three areas three times, or how they reused the same guardian stealth challenge four times?

Like igaf

>WW tried to be a traditional Zelda

t. Aussie that's lived with & dated many Koreans & other SE Asians

Pro tip, they aren't like anime either, but you'll find out if you ever fuck one & you wake up to them stomping on your skull out of their familial shame.

Being linear is the least of SS's problems

>WW influenced BoTW
Wow. Just wow. You guys are so insecure, you've reached new lows.

So? We get it, SS sucked. WW is worse.

Typical WW fag. Doesn't care about being wrong.

Collecting bugs, an anemic overworld. No, it was frustrating and boring and slow most of the time.

>Wow. Just wow. You guys are so insecure, you've reached new lows.

Refute it. WWHD was the game they remade to learn the Wii U's hardware before making BotW. It flat out recycles WW's main twist.

>Typical baitfag, posting strawmans and refusing to comment on the point brought up

>SS sucked
Alright
>WW is worse
nah

Just scrolling through the first page but wow what a shit opinion lol.

Eh, maybe the handholding is worst. But its still probably its biggest flaw. Zelda shouldnt be a hallway simulator

I'd actually think it was the best 3D Zelda I've played if not for the motion controls. That alone is enough to rank it considerably lower

Watching this webm was fucking painful
Was it like this in the original too? I don't remember being interrupted that much, and for something as shitty as that. Maybe I forgot.

TP is the worst in my opinion.

>WW
>Open

>I'd actually think it was the best 3D Zelda
I'll have to strongly, but respectfully disagree.

I can't find much fault in TP besides the slow start and its low difficulty

It is compared to any Zelda prior to BotW.

What 3D Zelda was more open? Not including the recent BOTW

The original

>Was it like this in the original too?
Yes.
Progress is still linear though.

Wow way to reply to that like a retard. I'm over here trying to shit on Wind Waker and you just had to say the original when he said 3D. Good going mister.

What's the hardest single puzzle in all of Zelda?

>What 3D Zelda was more open? Not including the recent BOTW
>What 3D Zelda was more open?
>What 3D Zelda
>3D Zelda
>3D

I must have missed the 3D version

I overread the 3D bit, my bad

>Wind Waker is still the worst

No it isn't.

Wind Waker at least had some interesting things to explore in its overworld, even if some of the islands were underwhelming. Skyward Sword has absolutely nothing.

SS's dungeons, combat, most of its bosses and its story are also a joke. Not that WW had anything to write home about but its overworld definitely wasn't as bad as SS's.

That is the question, yes.

BotW, no handholding, even if you solve puzzles the wrong way, you feel good about it

Truly the superior game

The main storyline, yes. But it still gives you a world to explore instead of just a single town

Shame they're all piss-easy and the dungeons last 10 mins

It's cool.
I'd take SS's combat and dungeons over WW's.

I'd take WW's combat, but SS did at least have some decent dungeons.

thank you for reminding me to look up how you're actually supposed to do the ancient trifecta