APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Ds9AouoRA
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZ9qRp67mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake as shit until I see some webms

The weapon doesn't even look like that you fucking faggot.

Why is she cock eyed

SFM?

1.05 came out today, newfag.

>fucked up barrel placement

No wonder they opted to make the gun backwards in the first place.

also
>muzzle flash is above the barrel

>APOLOGIZE

to who?

Is it bad that I saw it, saw the title, realized that it must mean they patched it, but then still thought it looked wrong in the actual image?

>muzzle flash is above the barrel

Carnifex has two "barrels", the one firing the bullet is obstructed by the muzzle flash.

The muzzle flash can be seen through. There's just a flat texture there.

That looks nothing like a Carnifex.

To whom, and your damn father, that's who.

Then it's not the Carnifex because the in-game model has two barrels, also the top part is different. I saw a thread earlier about the cutscenes having weapon models that don't even exist in the game.

It's 600+ years in the future there is going to be some weapon changes in that time dummy.

The whole thing looks retarded.
>no slide, rack, or mag well
>no sights, how the fuck do you even aim this thing?
>switches and buttons forward of the weird fore grip
>dat fukken connected fore grip
>Gee, Will. TWO barrels?

Another lame nonsensical sci-fi pew pew laser the design of which was found in a junior high school note book. Kind of like this game.

The Carnifex is usable in-game you goddamned nigger. See

Most guns have two barrels, dummy.

Why is the barrel so far down? That would be a fucking nightmare to aim. Plus it makes no mechanical sense, because the only reason guns are long in the first place is to have a long tunnel to launch the bullet from, which it cannot with the trigger being right behind it.

I know enough about Mass Effect to know that guns still propel projectiles.

>they release an update to fix all the noticeable shit and memes
>they still find waysome to fuck up

The point is that's not how the gun looks like you fucking autist. So they fucked up even in the update.

It did when it was facing the wrong way. I thought peepee used Sidewinder though.

They're not going to magically summon up a different copy of the exact same gun when that gun already exists.

The real barrel is where the flash is, that's why it's flashing.

please educate yourself

>second barrel
You make me sick.

The only guns that come with two barrels are some shotguns and quick-exchange barrels for machine guns.

Why should I apologize? I didn't fuck up you game.

no

Do you even know what newfag means you newfag?

it's a shill trying to fit in, moron

Is part of the Carnifex model getting chopped off?

>tfw patched version is never getting cracked

Sale when?

>most guns have two barrels

That's not a shotgun tho, it's an AK47 and it has two barrels, checkmate.

Remember to refuel your gun before you reload.
Just pour the gas right into the feed chamber.

if i might ask professor where is the second barrel in that picture

This.

That's why they call it a "machine gun". Most people don't realize there's a small engine in there that requires oil and gas.

I quit.
*two muffled gunshots*

>Muh shill boogeyman
Maybe he's a Sup Forums boogeyman too

Fuck off Sup Forums. No one asked about your opinion.

The real barrel is right there obstructed by the fire.

>two gunshots
you just proved my point, user

>doesn't even know the line
Don't meem unless you're a pro pls

I wonder who's behind this post

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Ds9AouoRA

Not how the gun works, dummy.

>no sights, how the fuck do you even aim this thing?
True

>switches and buttons forward of the weird fore grip
True

>dat fukken connected fore grip
Not a grip, I assume it's structural or counterweight.

>Gee, Will. TWO barrels?
The bottom one is likely an exhaust port or heat vent.

>her smile and optimism
>gone

That's actually accurate for the game's universe. ME small arms don't fire cartridges. Instead they propel small particles chipped from blocks built into the guns.

do asaris excrete vaseline?
sex must be wonderful

Don't most of these weapons supposedly shave an exact amount off a block, then use electromagnetic rails to launch the projectiles?

If that's the case there shouldn't BE a muzzle flash. At all. So either the gun is experiencing a major malfunction that should cause the device to detonate or this is yet another clumsy and hackneyed attempt to cover their bs.

>heat vent
>what are thermal clips

>fix gun placement in recent patch and ads
>still fucked muzzle flash above the barrel
>still fucked facial animations with eyes not even looking at the intended view.
I don't even know why they try.

>released last month
Great bait mang, 1.05 didn't come until today. Take a (You).

That model was first made for ME1.

He means the fixed version

if you're going to shill, please change up your grammar and persona between posts

The guns can be modified to vent out the heat instead of using clips, nufriend.

>that one dudebro who doesn't read codex entries

youtube.com/watch?v=hZZ9qRp67mc

Muzzle flash was always there but it's more toned down than Andromeda's.

As a long time /k/ommando and artfag, I submit that your top objection is wrong.

>shaves material, so it must be reloaded eventually, especially if the projectile fits that barrel
>a slide would be needed to reduce and control recoil, unless firing a rail gun with only your wrist for counter force is a great idea
>a rack holds the weapon together, and allows disassembly

Without those features it is an unconvincing facsimile. I know I'm kinda nit-picking but a gun shouldn't be like a seamless box of knobs with a trigger on it.

Take the (you) back.

That means nothing to people who bought it a month ago.
>germany has apologized for WWII in the 90's that means that the experience people had in the 1940's is now unfounded
Extreme I know, but its the same.

>implying that my hard drive didn't die when I was mostly done ME2

i had just finished doing most of the loyalty missions too :(

Read my post again and ask if I was shilling you retard.

Fucking common core...

It's in the ME1 codex as well.

Mass Effect Andromeda is amazing space schlock.
>Have my person serious and professional whenever I can in dialogues
>Turns into goofy with shitty one-liners once he walks around

SETTLE DOWN
It's animated correctly now, it's just that the front of the Carnifex model is missing. You see that crack/line at the front of the gund to the right of the sheeny glint bit? That part of the model is missing.
So it is, in fact, a Carnifex.
So whoever was in charge of that shit first modeled it backwards, then just flipped the model without realizing part of it was missing.

Oh shit I'm sorry.

>original user wanted to see video proof that it was fixed by the patch released today
>you post a month old youtube video

when I had done my ME2 playthrough, ME3 had recently came out and every person I asked said that ME1 & ME3 were kinda shit.

this

I think I know what's going on, you can put mods into your guns and it changes the appearance of the weapon, the one Pee-Pee is holding probably has -1 mods so it's missing the actual front part of it.

>shaves material, so it must be reloaded eventually, especially if the projectile fits that barrel
VERY rarely. Would never come up during combat, and so doesn't need to be easily accessed.

>a slide would be needed to reduce and control recoil, unless firing a rail gun with only your wrist for counter force is a great idea
That's what the mass effect fields are for. The extra reduction any kind of slide could provide is comparatively miniscule.

>a rack holds the weapon together, and allows disassembly
It's an incredibly complex computer device, no serviceman or regular civilian could ever hope to service it properly, so either omni-gel can handle it or it needs a trained technician.

Women and betas are threatened and confused by stoic professionalism.

If you're not a glomping, soup-slurping, window-licking retard with a penchant for hugs you're a bigot.

hahahahah
HAHAHAH

In other words, whoever did this was an incompetent assfuck, and deserves every bit of mockery they get?

Noted, and thanks for that info.

Nigger

Pretty much.
It just triggered my autism that people claimed it's not a Carnifex and were sperging out about the muzzle flash being in the wrong spot. If the full model was there the muzzle flash would be placed correctly, it looks like.

I'm aware of the canon, but maybe it's the canon itself that irks me. It feels like it was mashed together for use as putty to cover the seams rather than as part of the actual world building.

>VERY rarely. Would never come up during combat, and so doesn't need to be easily accessed.
so what the fuck is it firing?

>That's what the mass effect fields are for. The extra reduction any kind of slide could provide is comparatively miniscule.
>It's an incredibly complex computer device, no serviceman or regular civilian could ever hope to service it properly, so either omni-gel can handle it or it needs a trained technician.

so it's a gun that works because of magic?

Wait, but what about this part? It looks like a rectangle/square in the """fixed""" version, nothing like the Carnifex.

it looks like 15% of the front was just cut off

It's like part of the model has been chopped off.

Time to get your eyes checked, you can see through the muzzle flash, at the flat barrel less texture, nothing is obstructing it, it just isn't there.

She blocked a slash from a ninja with a japanese sword, you know they can cut through anything, even bullets too, right?

Mass Effect fields are basically magic, yes.
They allow instantaneous travel as well.

So there's a block of metal inside the gun, and every time it fires, it shaves off a small shard and accelerates it using this Mass Effect magic, right?
The pieces are so incredibly small that you could be firing the gun for weeks before running out, thus eliminating any need for replacing it in the field.
The Codex explains that it's always swapped out between missions, as it's never needed during a mission since they last so long.

>you can see through the muzzle flash
From the edges yes, but not from the origin point.

That's what I'm saying you space negro.
That part is missing.

Why do they even try?

At least you could really laugh at it before.

>so what the fuck is it firing?
Tiny flints of metal. A single block lasts for tens of thousands of rounds.

>so it's a gun that works because of magic?
It works based on a fairly logical explanation using the basic sci-fi conceit of a singular technology (mass effect fields) that defies an established physical law.

Stop shit posting and go read the Codex in ME1 if you care.

Right, thought you were only talking about the missing barrel.

you can't just draw lines in any direction from her iris and say that's where she's looking, that's not how it works

At some point you run into the problem of physics.

>smaller projectile means more ammo, sure
>how small can a projectile be before it's essentially ineffective?
>even if launched at lightspeed, a toothpick could conceivably pass right through a person with no lasting harm

The ratios are way off, or reloading was just "too mainstream", so they replaced it with laziness.

If you want to learn about guns and not just read whining about muh libcucks and power fantasies there's better places

A mass accelerator propels a solid metal slug using precisely-controlled electromagnetic attraction and repulsion. The slug is designed to squash or shatter on impact, increasing the energy it transfers to the target. If this were not the case, it would simply punch a hole right through, doing minimal damage.
It's all explained in the Codex. You would know if you bothered to research it.