Year 20XX

>year 20XX
>newest RPG adventure hits the virtual shelves
>create your character
>while characters have 1/2 stats of all other races
>stats for white male are reduced another half
>there are no heterosexual romance options for while males; they can only date white men or women of a minority
>except not asians, because a white guy dating an asian is racist and privileged
>npcs have special dialog to mock white male characters, no matter what choices you've made in game

What year, what dev, and what series, user?

the next dragonage game

I kinda aggree with the picture. Quiet is disgusting no matter what.

left is better

I agree that Quiet's outfit is ridiculous and reflects poorly on video games as a medium (though ultimately it was still the devs' decision to make) but I also fapped to Quiet a lot and it was entirely to in-game scenes, not rule 34 or anything

I dunno what to think of myself

>no heterosexual options
>date women of a minority

Guess I'm a fag for marrying a Mexican woman.

What a fucking stupid thread

>year is 2017
>instead of ignoring SJW trite bullshit in gaming, retarded 4channer gets just as triggered as the type of person they're against
>this time they're literally triggered about a game that doesn't exist

love when anons feel the need to get triggered so badly that they invent stuff to get triggered by

Am I the only who hated Quiet's outfit because it looks fucking stupid and isn't even hot? I'd much prefer the clothes on the right.

>year 20XX
>majority of games are still about humans

2017, maybe 2018, no-name RPG Maker dev from Sup Forums, new IP called "Cuck Kingdom." Premise of the game is that it does all these things, but "ironically."

quiet's outfit would be much better if she was THICC and not a skimpy crack whore looking bitch

I think the main problem with Quiet is her ugly ass face. I dunno how the fuck they managed to make it that ugly when they had Joosten to model off, but they pulled it off somehow.

Sup Forums always shitposts about games they haven't played, so I guess this is just the extreme of that

>tbqf I would have enjoyed Quiet's outfit a lot more if it was an unlockable instead of her default. I still enjoyed it, but there was zero anticipation.

idk why I greentexted that

The one thing I genuinely didn't like about Quiet is how fucking forced the fan service is, the little animation in the ACC where she shoves her tits and ass in your face while giving you the fuck me eyes is fucking insulting.

An RPG with actual consequences based on your character? In 20XX? You are way too optimistic.

That's just the effect Snake has on women

You have to go back.

>I agree that Quiet's outfit is ridiculous

The problem is that she is supposed to be a "sniper" but her sniper game is shit. She has no protection from abrasion while crawling on rocks. She has no camouflage. The sun would reflect off her skin and give away her position easier. The sun would burn her up if she has to sit in the open for long periods.

Actually that sounds kinda fun
>literally everything and everyone against you
>still make it to the top