So far I have heard exactly zero convincing arguments against Rocket League being universally recognized as the...

So far I have heard exactly zero convincing arguments against Rocket League being universally recognized as the greatest game ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjrK8uNq4KA
youtube.com/watch?v=qJeywS8IhRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't run on my PC anymore so I consider it a buggy piece of shit 0/10 would not rocket again.

try hards ruin the fun in non-ranked games

Way too easy to troll. Just play for the opposing team. You can't be punished for it as far as I know.

I just ignore them and type in the chat a lot about random shit if they're overwhelming. There's usually one or two other people in there who also don't give a fuck.

Correct, but thankfully that keeps you low in the ranks so you're not an issue for anyone actually in competitive

Definitly not 'the greatest game ever made', its just hyper-addictive
Its like a MOBA without the time-commitment of 45 minutes and a focus on movement/speed

I only get my high by playing ranked to see if I can get better, the gimmick modes and unranked do very little for me anymore

>with friends
>play srs

>with random
>sorry...

:)

controls are garbage

It's balanced, has an insane skill curve, and is satisfying to play.

I was sure it was flavor of the month garbage when it came out but I've stuck with it longer than I did Dota.

>It's like a MOBA

In literally no substantive way.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjrK8uNq4KA
youtube.com/watch?v=qJeywS8IhRM

Well I'm very bad at it, so it's a shitty game and everyone who plays it is an idiot and the people who are good at are tryhard nolife losers lol

It's just the same shit over and over

But like a not too distant relative?

That applies to so many online games, it barely registers as a complaint

If their shared grandparent is "competitive video game", maybe.

Woah, it's kinda like a video game then?

You guys are playing the wrong games then. That much is evident by you defending rocket league

Shit, you're right. It's too much like a video game to be good.

Name one game that's isn't the same thing repeated

Someone's upset they can't get out of bronze

sounds like your PC sucks and you are not the "computer guy" you thought you were. learn2fuckinbuildPC

Due to the simple nature of the game I see this as less of a problem here than in any other competitive game.

gets boring. so it's not the greatest game ever made. if it was so great, it wouldn't ever get boring.

To YOU, gustav.