MY FACE IS ANGRY

MY FACE IS ANGRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zUilV_oemg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck?

Did calarts kill emotive faces? I feel like I rarely see truly emotive faces in animation or drawings these days.

Her face is just sagging because it's tired.

>they don't remove the "my face is tired" line
>this is a valid reason to be a dick
>people's faces actually get tired
what the fuck, can someone give me the rundown on how someone could write this?

Well she's a huge bitch so it fits

what am I looking at
are they patching the animations?

Yes. They put out a patch earlier today.
In OP, left is new, right is old face of "my face is tired" - lady.
She's the fucking worst.

14 years of inbred colonization

The eyes look less eerily luminous at least

Maybe english wasn't the writers native language? Considering how most shit went under the radar quality wise i wouldn't be surprised if that were the case with the dialogue too

I feel bad for people who bought this shit kek

This was just the first patch. Actually scheduling that voice actor and putting it into the game probably takes longer than the two weeks since launch. It *might* get changed later on. iirc, they set a 2 month deadline for fixing everything.

COMEDY GOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=6zUilV_oemg

I don't know how Bioware manages it but they still are able to defy my expectations.
I didn't think they could make uglier characters after DAI, or insult their fanbase more than ME3's endings, but goddamn it's like they took that as a challenge and managed to do both.

The game literally had too many writers.

Picturing this game being written on here in a thread where you write one word per post is amusing

The faces in this game remind me of Postal 2

What do you do when your face is too tired to play vidya?

No way you freakin pinko

Sign this petition or I'll follow you home and kill your dog

The eye shading is a fucking gigantic improvement. The animations are still gonna be shit, but that changes the insane deer in the headlights look everyone had.

DESTROYYYYYY DESTROYYYYYYY

I heard somewhere that 'my face is tired' is some kind of Tumblr in-meme. It'd be like putting 'shadilay' into video game dialogue and seriously expecting it to sound natural to a general audience.