RIP XBOX 2001-2017

RIP XBOX 2001-2017

FORKAY

OG Xbox/early 360 were so good. Its a shame Microsoft has driven it continually gone downhill since.

>early 360
you mean the red ring machines?

can I get a quick rundown on the reveal

Salty Sonybros on suicide watch.

Ignoring their defective hardware design of course. The OG Xbox has shit capacitors that explode too.

You're getting basically a $1000+ PC for far less

40% more powerful than the PS4 Pro

60fps 4k native for racing games. I'd imagine FPS games etc will struggle to hit this too. I'd be happy for fucking 1080p as long as they locked it to 60 frames

The Xbox brand died last year with Xbox Play Anywhere.

They MIGHT be able to salvage it at E3 this year but I'm not wholly hopeful. It's equally as possible that this will be the final stroke if they can't push the software to justify the Scorpio.

can i get a quick rundown on the games? im thinking of getting One

the hardware has been optimized for DX12 and some xbox one games.

we'll see some 4k goodness at e3 hopefully

>Owning a 4k TV

Who the fuck fell for this meme?

The Xbox One but literally the most powerful console in the market instead of being weak.

lol

fuck you nuketown is the shit

So it went from a budget underpowered PC substitute for dummies to an overpriced and slightly less underpowered PC substitute for dummies?
This is the future some of you have chosen.

That pic applies more to gen z than millennials.

>the smell of sonybro fear

watch your fucking back you gooks your days are numbered.

HAIL MICROSOFT

Why the fuck did they keep such a shitty processor? It's not even as good as an i3. It's like they paired a GPU that's between an rx 480 and a gtx 1070 with a fucking Pentium.

We don't know the price yet.

Wait, what the fuck?
>Sup Forums filtered so-nee-grr

Fucking GAY.

>Frozen
>Bad

Wew. Tangled was better but it's solid, Olaf is the only thing that drags it down.

>fuck you nuketown is shit
ftfy

Off by 7

Sonyfags are assblasted

I just can never take posts like these serious. It always cracks me the fuck up.

>all this hardware
>no fucking software
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE NEXT HALF-BAKED HALO AND GENERIC GEARS OF WAR.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING GAMES?

real talk I bought a bone on launch and every single first party title has been utter garbage except for the racing games, which are on pc anyway?

>.t babby who got raped in the map

Nuketown is objectivity the best map in every single black ops game.

>sonybros this mad

Cry more

Go be a weebshit indietrash playing faggot somewhere else.

Shipment is the only CoD map that matters. Fuck off kid.

it's the opposite sony cuck

What, nigger? Fuck indie games and fuck Japan, Halo and Gears have been shit since Halo Reach and Gears 3, you can't deny that. Microdollar has no games anymore.

(You)

Playing Shipment on Ground War is like doing speed in a threesome.

>RIP XBOX 2001-2017
Yo...You tell em bro!

but that's not what millenials are

Should i buy the scropio for all my multiplats? Considering all games will hit 1080p/60fps and the price range be in the $400-500

Get a PC if you want to play multiplats, PS4 Pro if you want decent exclusives.

I have a pro already. I guess I'll have to see when they show more games on the new xbox

Yeah I wouldn't get your hopes up about that. There won't be another Halo/Gears until at least late next year. Halo Wars 2 tho amirite

>being this new
As if we needed confirmation that Xbots are toddlers

Not all multiplats will be 1080/60 FPS since the architecture is new which means devs are going to have to actually port the games on them and do some work which is doubt a ton of third party ones are going to do