NEW STRETCH GOAL REMOVE KEBAB

NEW STRETCH GOAL REMOVE KEBAB

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/295242/1C_and_Destructive_Creations_join_forces_for_a_newtitle.php
youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PRAGUE, Czech Republic, April 4 th 2017 – 1C is thrilled to announce that it will be working with indie developer Destructive Creations, adding their current work-in-progress title to its portfolio. In development since 2015, the game will take players into the early Middle ages, with both an extensive singleplayer campaign and intense online multiplayer, all built around real events and featuring historical accuracy and advanced game mechanics. More about the forthcoming title will be revealed on May 9 th 2017 and a full-scale hands-on presentation is planned for this year’s Gamescom.

gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/295242/1C_and_Destructive_Creations_join_forces_for_a_newtitle.php

Are you ready for Deus Vult - The Game from edge lords behind Hatred?

Isn't everyone tired of crusader memes?
Not to mention pommel memes?
Every joke about this time period/genre of games is stale.

HERETIC
I CAME

mite b cool

I still backed the game, I'm just tired of seeing all these memey crusader shit...

memes keep me goin senpai

speak for yourself

What if we made the transition to Varangian guard?

mordhau poster was right

Today I will remind them

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

F-FOR HONOR B-BROS, HOLD ME???

I get the feeling the entire customization aspect they're boasting about will be locked behind a cash shop. That would suck big time

Not microtransactions if that's what you're thinking, all of the cosmetics are earned through getting gold during gameplay, probaby proportionate to how well you did

What said, play a shitton for gold and pay a shitton of gold for uh... I dunno, some plate armor pieces... Or a golden guard for your sword

no, fuck off

Are these what people call stretch goals these days?

All of those things except maybe mod tools should be something covered by the base game

crusader memes are still good
pommel throw is a forced unfunny meme

Mordhau devs said they were going to do all those things regardless of the money they got, the point of the kikestarter was to speed up development and maybe polish the game further.

>trebuchet memes
hello /r/eddit

The stretch goals are just there to get the things in the game sooner, everything in there, hidden or not, is going to come to the game anyway.

>been hyped for this game for over a year
>now when i play online i'll just encounter ledditards spouting trebuchet memes and DEUS VULT XD everywhere
god damn it i wanted this game to have a decent community

Hopefully MM kills their sense of """humor"""

solution: play as a muslim and kick their shit in

For Honor is better.

Here's that (You) you were looking for.

Still doesn't feel like it fits the idea of stretch goals quite right, if all these things are going to be in the base game they should be covered in the goal that lets them achieve the base game

Stretch goals are supposed to be there to encourage people to donate more/more people to donate by giving something special to the people that invested their money before there was really a finished product to be sure about

why is saints row the last stretch goal

The issue with Hatred is not that it's edgy, but that it was a shit game

If they can't get a basic isometric shoot em up right but kiddies on Newgrounds can, how the fuck can they do a proper game?

While I agree, I can't say these stretch goals were ineffective at making others want to donate.

If they did that the game would never be funded, since the baseline for it to be funded would be a hell of a lot higher. It still gives incentive by having the content sooner, meaning that people won't have to wait as long for new content and therefore will be able to retain users for longer

Didn't they also do an on rails shooter? I wonder if that was any good.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA

I really, really hate these memes. It shows a kind of maturity bellow every fandom out there, from anime and waifuism to fucking pepes and 360noescope unironic shit.

It's just reverse weaboism.

Why hasn't anyone made a game where you can kill Jews yet? RO2 doesn't count because they're mostly Kulaks who don't even want to fight.

So that one CoD level but the whole game? Fun...?

kill yourself

I did good Sup Forums ?

They play nothing alike, stop comparing them.

>All these crusaderfags and no love for the late medieval

It's 5 bucks for a rail shooter.

sutrsts a

Cool Demon's Souls cosplay

>no love for mid-late 14th century or mid-late 15th century

I'm more excited to become kebab than to remove it. Spear kebab is all I've ever wanted out of a melee game.

Seriously, this looks so regal.