Infinite was good

i unironically love infinite. fuck you

Hi Leddit

only fedora faggots hated infinite. the game is red pilled a fuck

I guess reviews do matter then

Bioshock as a whole is mediocre

>94
>good

I hate the gaming industry so fucking much. What is wrong with you people? Bioshock Infinite is a good game, but deserves somewhere around a 72, not 94 which is close to perfection.

1 and 2 are great games, fuck off.

go fuck yourself hivemind. take your opinions and shove them up in your asshole.
parrot alllll the shit you've heard here and try to fit in, it doesn't matter. infinite was a masterpiece and a good farewell to series.
burial at sea rapture was amazing, i jizzed all over the screen.

>Bioshock Infinite is a good game
How can you unironically even say that?
The gameplay is trash, the story is trash, the setting is fine and I guess it has some good music and visuals. But a good game? Fucking how

>There are people on this thread right now that liked Infinite
Forget DLC, 2deep4u indies, shit devs, movie games or greedy publishers. You are the cancr killing vidya.

Jim gave Zelda a 7/10 and people went apeshit

>Bioshock Infinite is a good game

Not even

It's a total downgrade in almost every way from Bio 2, which was a total downgrade from Bio 1

Infinite was great until the final act, then it all fell to pieces and essentially ruined the game.

Also, going through tears into new universes that you could never leave in order to solve a problem sort of took away from the original problem itself.

Reviews don't affect your gaming experience but they affect sales and in turn business decisions like how much resources to allocate to the sequel or wither or not to even make the sequel.

umm sweetie, mouthbreathing neckbeard opinions doesn't matter. metacritic score says otherwise.

I unironically like the gameplay. The combination of the rails, the guns, and the powers made for enjoyable and dynamic shooting gameplay and the varying environments and the different enemy types kept the shooting engaging till the end. It's flawed, no doubt about it, the bullet spongeyness of some enemies and bosses, the resurrection mechanic (easily circumvented by manually reloading a checkpoint but still annoying), and the undelivered potential and promise shown in the prerelease previews is what holds this game really back, which is why it's a 72 not a bloody 94.

The success of bioshock infinite proves that polish is literally the only thing that matters in games for most people

Bioshock Infinite isn't terrible, it's pretty fun for the most part, and the story is interesting to a point.

I think the problem is how it was advertised by everyone to be this highly intelligent masterpiece of a game when really it was just a generic shooter with a multiverse theory story that has giant contradictions to begin with.

Bioshock 1 is a much better game because the gameplay is more complicated. Big Daddies are literally forces that you need to consider very carefully and need to use careful planning and all of your environment to help take down. Infinite felt like just a corridor shooter.

When did "90" became "good"? That's almost a masterpiece.

WAIT A MINUTE..

Man, you're a fag. I love infinite but I'm beginning to wish I didn't because I don't want to be in the same group as an anime posting faggot who calls people "sweetie" because he thinks it makes him win some imaginary argument without any effort.

genuinely a good time, even after all the alterations it went through
suck my platinum trophy you faggot contrarians

I didn't think the game was terrible, story was ok but quite pretenious, visuals were outstanding though. Went back and played a bit of it after I got my 1070 on max settings and it holds up visually very well for 2013 game, so much so that the console "remaster" was just a backport of the PC version with closer to PC visuals.

Biggest flaw was how much of a slog the middle of the game was, vigors felt like they took a backseat compared to plasmids, and weapon variety was mediocre the vox populi weapons felt useless and I never used them.

Its a 6/10 at worst 7-8/10 at best.

Sampling bias. Any person can pick one review they agree with and one they disagree with. To extrapolate that to all reviews is asinine.

>Thinking ANY video game ever deserves more than a 5/10
>Unironically enjoying playing video games
>Not being jaded and pessimistic about anything and everything

Fucking redditors, I swear.

>tips fedora

>knowing how statistics works is fedora level
So I guess idiocy is preferable then? God what a fucking dumbass board.

It was a decent shooter but it didn't have the more RPG/Survival feel of the first 2 games, which is what made me like the games.

Don't give a shit about the story.

>There's still a bioshock general on /vg/ at all times
>Game is linear, shit writing, shit combat

Kinda shows you how autistic the fans are. Game was unbelievably forgettable