Do you think he has some kind of deal with Gearbox? He seems to be milking this whole thing a bit too much

Do you think he has some kind of deal with Gearbox? He seems to be milking this whole thing a bit too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

femanon here, this faggot has bigger boobs than me

He got a 'big' developer to reply to his Twitter tirade, then got them to read his manifesto and respond to it. Its the most relevant he's ever been, I'd milk it too if I was him.

you know the rule

>milking

Don't act like you're alone.

Imagine what it's going to be like browsing the Internet the day after he dies.

He has a massive stick up his ass about G2A, rightly so, but that doesn't change the fact that he has a stick up his ass.

and so do i~

Hmmmm those are some delicious B cups

>the first post wasn't a witty joke making use of the word "milking" in the post

Not even angsty young neets are funny anymore.

get that tittymonster out of here

G2A HAS INFILTRATED FORCHAN

How long have you been on whoremones? Give it time.

Looking at these pics and remembering "total bitchtits" will never not make me laugh.

Would you accept his milky wilkies, Sup Forums?

I'm gonna slurp TB's manmilk!

>milking

NO PECS, NO SEX

user WANT MILKY MILKY

who is that, and what did billy bitchtits do?

How is this dude so fat while on chemo?

>"who is that"
>writes his actual real name on the same line

I don't get it.

How the fuck does a man even grow breasts like that? Dude looks like he's on dollar store hormone replacement therapy

I keep forgetting. Does he have colon cancer or breast cancer?

very funny, now can you elaborate who this is and what he has done?

no

>billy bitchtits is his actual real name
no?

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY

But it is!

hes just happy he contributed once more before he kicked the bucket

you did good biscuit man

>Drinks Pepsi products

He was an SJW all along.

L

But SJWs hate that commercial too.

>He has a vegetable, I believe it's celery

American education.

i want to cum on those bitch tits

>milking
oyvey

sauce pls

because his fridge is full of 4L bottles of soda, cheddar cheese stuffed sausage links, XL sized sticks of butter, bolognese sauce packets and 4% milk

>TB's youtube comment
>JUDGEMENTAL FUCKS IM ACTUALLY REALLY HEALTHY I HAVE CARROTS IN MY PANTRY
I wonder if it was the 6 sticks and 2 tubs of butter that contributed to his cancer, or his "pantry full of carrots"

stop making fun of his gyno, he cant control it

They are so perky

He can stop wearing tight-fitting clothes and inflicting his boobies on everyone, though.

RIP in peace autismal FPSman, option menus will never b th same witout u. ;_;7

#RectallyRuined
#AnallyAnnihilated

How is it milking? He has had a long standing disdain for G2A. He saw a large developer was supporting G2A by advertising them. He thought that ignorance to and/or support for G2A's shitty practices was not acceptable from a large developer like Gearbox and decided to boycott coverage from Gearbox. He informs his audience about the boycott. Gearbox is eager to get into talks and after their talks TB has kept his audience up to date. I don't listen to his podcast so I don't know, maybe he has been going on about it more on there, but on his main channel there are literally 2 videos on the subject. I don't see how that is milking, please enlighten me.

My guess is that you are just saying this because of his massive tits in the picture and you think it is a clever pun.

He is one of the most relevant PC gaming personalities on Youtube. He literally just got back from talks with Valve at their HQ, I believe it was about the Steam Greenlight system. To me it seems someone is just upset their Minecraft Youtube channel never became popular.

>>tfw when you're very attractive but born with large man breasts

;____;
at least my girl still loves me.

It would have been much less embarrassing if he just didn't say anything holy shit.

>ITT

Is TB a 4channer?

she just loves your tits not you

kek thats cold hearted but hilarious

>>yfw man boobs but still have a beautiful girl with giant tits for 8 yrs

gah his tits are making be gross, for fucks sake. He is rich can't he hire a personal trainer to drag him around the block and slap the fork from his mouth?

>>Milking
I can't stop looking at those tits.

I love Bloodborne!

>larder
always makes me chuckle

> talks with Valve at their HQ

Lel are you fucking serious? He got a pity-tour before he dies.

What the fuck did they "talk" to him about?

whats with this meme that being rich means you can hire a personal trainer to make you magically lose weight
there's alot of rich fat people you know

He and Gabe compared fridges.

I've been on hormones for 4 years and his are still bigger

Fat fucks excuses. Throw your wife's kids down the same path.

He asked Gabe for the Billionaire's club stash of cancer cures.

Why would Jim Sterling get a pity tour

This was when the cancer shit was really starting right?

That aside what video was this i wanna see, or did Crendor remove it?

To drag cancer out of the building if it dies there.

That's an older picture before cancer. I think he's lost weight since then.

Also why is Sup Forums so vile whenever he comes up. I don't understand why TB gets so much hate over the hundreds of other video game 'personalities' out there.

>Also why is Sup Forums so vile whenever he comes up
Consider the following:
All Sup Forums does is play video games while bitching about the most nitpicked shit possible, shit on consoles, and talk about the latest video game drama garbage while pretending they know everything

Sup Forums hates Totalbiscuit because he gets paid to do the exact same thing

i will never understand why americans are like this

America basically invented industrialized food
Now they're brought up with absolutely no understanding of food outside of the magical frozen packets you buy them in