Sup Forums - Moe Anime

I want to impregnate Alice.

Also, Precure Musou never ever.

only the ones in the pink outfits

Too many colorful lolis to rape!!!!!!!
*dick explodes*
*dies*

>Precure Musou never ever.

It could be anything, I want a proper Precure action game, they kick so much ass in the anime, why is so hard for them to do this on vidya?

How many PreCure series are there already? I have lost count.

there is like 14 seasons of them.

Ask to become a magical girl.

I mean who wouldn't?

why aren't there any precure games? Cute magical girls doing cute things, curing the evil bad guys

Even Japs wanted to see a Precure Musou when it won a contest for possible musou entires. I sincerely want it to happen.

I would jump head first into that and expect to be piled on.

So am I supposed to rape all of them in a row before they get out of my way or what?
Because that might take awhile.

There's dress up games on the 3DS.

cute
>tfw will never dress up haruharu

*blacks your path*

I would instantly lose

Tsubomi is my waifu

Why did she have to lose the glasses? She looked so much better

No this is video games more than your magical show. Minami is cute though.

>those dress poofs
My heart can't handle it.

I want to fuck Lala.

I just finished Futari Wa Pretty Cute. Where do I go from here?

PriPara, my friendo.

Anywhere but Maho.

to the next season, Splash Star, of course

*teleports behind you*
psssh, nothing personnel

I have a fetish for dress poofs.

This is the game/ anime 4u.

I heard the Futari Wa sequels aren't good.

Heartcatch and Smile are my favorites.

You can also start watching the new one then join precure threads on Sup Forums

I'll check out precure sometime thanks.

Fuck this Lucky Star knock-off character.
The series itself is fairly dull, too.

>I just finished Futari Wa Pretty Cute. Where do I go from here?
Futari Wa Pretty Cure: Max Heart is a full sequel, complete with the same characters and continuing the story. Most Precure series don't get a sequel so you won't see the girls outside that and the non-canon crossover movies. On the other hand, Max Heart wasn't as good.

Pretty Cure Splash Star is similar to Futari Wa, although cleaned up and presented better. However, it is VERY similar to Futari Wa, to the point where a lot of people dislike one or the other due to the similarities. (Splash Star gets accused of copying, right down to the two main characters.)

Yes Precure 5 is the next series that came out after Splash Star. It's a change in tone (five characters, Sailor Moon similarities, less focus on each character, more involvement in individual personal issues).

Other than that, I'd need to know what you like and what you didn't in Futari Wa to decide a good season to recommend.

It's been such a long time since a watched this, I heard even Lala's little sis is in the action now

*clears path*

DokiDoki Precure

>literallywhy

Regina made dokidoki fun

Well, at least you are honest in answering why you like DokiDoki.
/pc/ is insufferable.

So what is this anime about?

TL;DR = it's a long running series that's more or less the Power Rangers for girls.

Middle school girls get transformation powers, and then beat up the monster appearing for this week.

DragonBall Z meets magical girls: the series

Ok im in, where do i start?

Either start at the beginning or go with whichever one has the pretty girls you like the most. Last I checked they're not really connected much between seasons.

All I know about these girls is that there's someone requesting about 50% of them on dunk tanks in art requests recently, and several have been delivered. A few unlucky sluts even had tentacle monsters in the dunk tanks afterwards.

NIGGA, DEY ALL IN PINK OUTFITS!

Would you a rabbit?

プリキュア!!!!

go on the sadpanda and pick the one with your favorite girl

Depends on what you prioritize.

Futari Wa Pretty Cure is the first one, if you want to start from the beginning. The plus side is that the side-movies with the large crossovers can be watched in order, when they start appearing, so you won't spoil yourself. It's fairly good, as well, and more distinctive from similar shows. The problem is, well, it isn't as focused as some later series.

Heartcatch Precure has some of the better characters, better character/setting development, and more interesting fights in the series. The bad part is that most of that development gets dumped on specific characters, so I hope you like the nerdy Tsubomi. Go Princess Precure has similar positives (good characters, good development) and not as bad negatives, but doesn't have the high points of Heartcatch.

Smile Precure is wacky and silly, probably the most so out of any season.

Also, note that "seasons" are actually around 50 episodes each, and there are 14 of them. So just focus on watching one at a time.

>Precure doujins on sadpanda
That's terrible.
The only good Precure doujins are ones which do a good job representing the character, and so are only good after you've watched a series. You'd be better off just browsing Sankaku if you want to base on appearances.