How the fuck do I beat this game, Sup Forums?

How the fuck do I beat this game, Sup Forums?
Literally impossoble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YLbSwB7PrcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Casual or leaf?
Why do you have a squadmate controlling the doors and not the engine? Why is your pilot a nigger? Think about it.

Unlock layout B, get 2 bubbles shield asap, then get better weapons or 3 bubbles shield, upgrade engines for evasion and always try to hoard scrap, find shop and then decide what to buy / upgrade.

Remember we are playing it on hard with no problems. You should be ok on easy / normal.

Remember to prioritize pilot, engines, shields, and weapons. None of these positions should be unmanned unless you just don't have the crew numbers. Upgrade your ship EARLY on and make sure to explore as many spots early game, do not just race through the galaxies.

As for fights, pause a lot.

>default ship
>drones
Gee I dunno maybe try using scrap on shit that actually matters like cloaking and shields

Luck.

>using repair space alien on doors

c'mon man

i was about to chew you out for assuming the attached image was OC from OP, but then I saw the filename and realized that it is

you win this round

Anyone see the trailer for their new game?

Looks fucking sick.

Never upgrade your doors before your pilot, always upgrade engine and shields first on that ship. What is that Engi doing in the doors room when there are four rooms in need of repair, even though he's the fastest repair guy.

Defense drone was a waste of money that early in the game.

Pilot upgrades do nothing unless your pilot walks away

Use cheat engine when you get tired of grinding and then play another game.

>implying that the defense drone isn't awesome(also possibly boarding drones for a boarding party run)

I meant prioritize in terms of having someone at that room, not upgrading specifically.

>before your pilot

The fuck is this meme? Upgrading pilot does jack shit

How am I supposed to beat the final boss without defense drones?

As others have said:
>first priority 2 shields
>second priority engines/evasion (missies don't care about shields and asteroids will kill)
>have enough money for new weapons, with the burst laser mk 2 taking high priority over everything but maybe 2 shields

doors are more useful that piloting

Flak 1 is approximately equal to burst laser 2.

>mfw hearing this for the first time
youtu.be/YLbSwB7PrcM

Game has a pretty high learning curve and most weapons and mods are quite situational so experience is key. Grind away with your starter ship and try to unlock some more ships. Remember to upgrade your engine.

Yeah I hope it ends up being as good as FTL. First impressions look promising.

>not putting Engies in Door or Sensor rooms
That frees them up to run around the ship repairing things instead of losing skill bonuses when they have to leave their posts in other areas.
Now, OP is still retarded because he's got that man on Doors instead of having him help the fucking pilot repair his system, and there's often no point repairing o2 during battle since you should have more than enough time to take a ship out before life support reaches critical, at which point the Pilot system would be repaired and that Engie could stroll over there and repair it, letting that Humie do his fucking job in Engines.