>>373065656

because that sort of ransomware doesn't rake in money

Pretty much, this actually brings me back in a way. Back in ye olden days there wasn't really any money to be made, at least not in the scale available with today's internet, so a lot of malware was either outright destructive and/or trying to pull stupid shit like this.

Can I download it anywhere? I unironically want to try it

Not a 2hufag, how feasible is this to accomplish? Sounds brilliant though.

200m is reachable by the end of stage 3.

The difficulty (lunatic) is the hardest, and the game itself is one of the hardest 2hu games, so few people will even reach that far.

Well, shit

>UFO on Lunatic
That's not wanting people to git gud, that's pure sadism.

>doesn't rake in money

>Be really gud at 2hu, gud as in legendarily gud
>and a decent codemonkey
>code ransomware
>spread it geographically close to you (and not as close to avoid suspicion)
>Hey isnt that the game user is really gud at?
>"Well sure I could give it a try but is gonna take me a while.... and I have stuff to do"
>I-I can pay you for it by hour

Because it doesn't make money. It's funny, but still illegal. If you're doing something that could put your ass in jail, it better benefit you.

12 is unique in that playing for score and playing for survival are drastically different. You have to give up extra lives and bombs for score. You aren't getting 200m in stage 3 unless you're using scoring strats. The average pleb wouldn't be able to handle that, especially on lunatic.

I couldn't even get past Kogasa. 200M is impossible

That inspires me
>ransomware that requires you play a multiplayer game
>you have to beat someone else also infected with the ransomware in a 1v1 match
>winner walks away unscathed, the loser gets his files trashed
>optional: have a "lives" system where you can retry against someone else if you still have lives left

I can imagine some sick fuck making a similar one of these but making it so that your hard drive is wiped if you get too many game overs. If it was something other than Touhou, part of me wants to get it just to experience the extreme pressure to not fuck up.

That's brilliant.

So you pretty much want the players to risk their lives in the game? I like your idea, user.

So she finally snapped after being the most unpopular UFO for so long huh?

someone contact taro

Nier is a reverse trojan
You're paying the ransom, then the game takes your data hostage

>ascend in Nethack to get your files
>you have one attempt for each possible character combination

This idea is fucking phenomenal.

>Black Mirror plot.txt

>tfw Normalshitter who just entered Hard territory
Fuck, why can't it be a simple Lunatic 1cc?

How many tries do you get btw?
Because if it unlimited, I could actually do it, it's just that I find scoring really tedious compared to survival.