- All stats maxed

- Yandere chan can't use the in game mod

- Both can use all items

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZVftY1q2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe as fuck

FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

Nobody cares about some basement dwelling loser wasting his time pandering to other basement dwelling losers.

>trying to please Sup Forums
>ever
top kek

Can you contain your autism please?

Ree.

It's true though. Sup Forums is full of ungrateful idiots.

>everyone is bitter, cynical, pessimistic
My kind of goys

he could never please Sup Forums because whenever he came here to beg for ideas there was always some stupid idea of his nobody liked and told him to get rid of but he would refuse, freak out and leave, then come back a week later to pitch slightly differently desperately wanting the approval of anonymous strangers.

this 5 solos both of them ez

Isn't that the unlikable faggot with the fucked up teeth? Wasn't he universally hated here? Why did he think that would change when he made some awful simulator game?

he used to just be some guy who was making a Sup Forums ideas game but he got really full of himself.

That, but also Sup Forums is the worst board on the site, mostly do to being full of man children and real children

Jimmy Hopkins can't kill people, Yandere Chan does it for a living, she wins.

Nice, he gets it. Sup Forums's only purpose is shitposting. If you actually want to discuss vidya or gather constructive criticism like he wanted, go to reddit.

He seems like a great guy.

>forgetting about jimmys moped that knocks everyone down temporarily
Two warriors eternally locked in battle

Why dont you go and suck his dick ledditor?

Why should I when I can have my fun with you autists in here? ;D

I don't care about this dude or his game, but he seems cool, telling it as it is, instead of retarded logic that Sup Forums, under its constant shitposts, buzzwords negativity, backstabbing and general idiocy can provide any sort of valuable input

There are some good Sup Forums boards, just not for this kind of stuff. But Sup Forums is absolute shit, the worst of the worst for everything that isn't mindless funposting.

Anyone have the chatlogs and a good tl;dr?

That time of the month huh? It's painfully obvious this game will never come out and used as a ruse to stream vidya for hours on end. We've already witnessed this in motion with recent releases that span from 4 to 13 hour sessions. The only thing that can throw a wrench in this plan is based Atlus to enforce their no-spoiler policy.

Stop shilling your game Eva.

pastebin.com/ZVftY1q2

tl:dr Evaxephon overreacts to constructive criticism like drama queen

How's highschool going for you?

fantastic image, shows so much

Man, and Eva was the one that started advertising the game here, which made it get popular. Now he complains about it.

This does have an element of truth but I would say to expect us to be some kind of faggot ""community"" who pours love and support on some random shit dev is dumb

What does he expect? "OOOH woooow you're making a game? All for us!?"

With that "bit the hand that fed you" shit. so stupid

Is he talking about Mike Z?

I forgot the what this thread was for

maybe the fucking murderer? I don't know OP, what do you think?

Yes

lel, Skullgirls looks infinitely more technically impressive than anything I've seen for this 13 y/o weeb simulator

>Jimmy takes out Y-chan's senpai
>she's mad at first but then falls in love with his gorgeous buzzcut
>Jimmy fucks her because he's willing to stick his dick in crazy
>all is good until she catches him banging every other girl too and stealing their panties
>goes on murderous rampage and slaughters all of the other girls
>sentenced to life in prison
>no one can find Jimmy
>he's hiding in a trashcan in his ninja outfit

If you see shitposting about Mike Z., Indivisible, or Skullgirls on Sup Forums, it's most likely Evaxephon/YandereDev being a piece of shit.

I'M FIRST PLACE IN LINE I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS SHIT CRASHES.

wrong thread....

>he's hiding in a trashcan in his ninja outfit

TFW no yandere GF

Yandere "Dev's" "work" schedule. Average of 9 hours a day of vidya streaming and his autistic fanbase still pays him $60k a year

hes smart, getting paid to play games, has other people actually work on the game and when it comes out, his fans will praise it no matter how shitty it is

>when it comes out
Not happening