BOTW

>BOTW
>Mario Odyssey
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade 2
>ARMS
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Damn not a bad line up, very diverse genres. Way better than the 3DS and Wii U launches, don't know why people say otherwise

two of those are also on Wii U and the rest are not out yet, thats why

Damn, only one of them is out
Damn, is a Wii U port
Damn, you can even play it on PC

Damn

>botw is a wii u game
>splatoon 2 is wii u dlc
>mk8 is a wii u game
>arms looks like shit
>xeno2 is 2018 minimum
Because all it has is mario and that's not even out yet

This lineup is great if you didn't own a Wii U. Thankfully, I did not own a Wii U.

>splatoon 2 is wii u DLC

new maps, new weapons, new cosmetics, and a brand new story mode with new levels and plot

what constitutes as a "new game" to you?

>xeno2 is 2018 minimum
It was confirmed for 2017 you retarded nigger.

It's mainly a multiplayer game
So it's like cod

>arms looks like shit
take that back

I can look at MK7 and MK8 and tell the difference

I'd have to have a doctorate in Splatoonology to tell the difference between a Splatoon and Splatoon 2 screenshot. It's the same game

I hope you enjoy being disappointed

I think even a Japanese 2017 release is unlikely, but it's certainly not going to be localized this year

well of course you can tell the difference between 7 and 8, 7 is on a fucking handheld retard

>diverse

Back to tumblr.

"i dont enjoy the singleplayer campain so it doesnt exist"

ok

They're both on handhelds, retard.

(But real talk: I agree with you)

Er sorry I meant MKWii

>having the same art style means it's the same game

Dumbass. And of course it's not going to looks like a drastic overhaul, the switch isn't that much more powerful than the Wii U.

>tons of new maps
>new weapons
>entire new campaign
>"dlc"

m8

did you just wake up from a 15-year coma or something

because Splatoon 2 would be more akin to an expansion, not DLC

>switch isn't that much more powerful than the Wii U.
That didn't stop Odyssey from looking substantially different than 3DW

Face it, Splatoon 2 was Splatoon DLC that got shelved when they decided to give up on the Wii U. And it's easier to market "Splatoon 2" than it is "Splatoon Deluxe". You're a tool if you think it's anything else

>capitalization and punctuation

>>/reddit/

Bros I bought a Switch a launch and I'm already bored as fuck. Zelda was great buy only lasts so long.

Now I'm back to gaming on my PC entirely until something comes out.

ive been playing blaster master zero, its not at hard as the original but still fun

By that logic Uncharted 2 and 3 are DLC that got sold individually.

I'm just trying to argue, it's not DLC. If anything it's an expansion of the original game.

It's basically the same core game, but with all new content. None of the old super moves are even here, they've all been replaced with new ones.

I mean Mario Galaxy 2 isn't DLC for Mario Galaxy 1, because Mario Galaxy 2 includes a bunch of new ideas that aren't in Mario Galaxy 1

>>Mario Odyssey
>>Splatoon 2
>>Xenoblade 2
>>ARMS
>>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>launch
Also BOTW is a multiplat

Never played them so I can't argue there
I'm sure there are other sequels that are guilty of looking incredibly similar to their predecessors. All of the various sports games like FIFA come to mind. But I think Splatoon 2 in particular sticks out because this isn't something Nintendo usually does

6 games over the course of a fucking year

It's a disastrous launch and you know it, and this is coming from a guy that owns one of these.

If you think Splatoon 2 is the same game as Splatoon, you are a fucking moron.

>totally new graphics, animations etc in a similar art style
>totally new campaign
>remaking some old maps along with a ton of new ones
>remaking old weapons along with some new ones
>all new attacks

It's a safe sequel. Think Call of Duty.

Face it, you're just plain wrong and that's all there is to it.

I'd say it'll be a pretty good first year for the system. Still would at least wait until Splatoon 2 and ARMS are out before purchasing. But by Christmas I'd say it's library will be pretty tight.

It's not playable all the way through yet on PC.

Cemu devs certainly are making bank helping people to pirate a brand new game though. 25k a month, was it? So they can make a closed source emulator? Lol.

>BOTW
On Wii U and PC
>Mario Odyssey
No release date (likely to release 2018)
>Splatoon 2
Splatoon - Paid Online edition
>Xenoblade 2
No release date (likely to release 2019)
>ARMS
Literal Kinect trash
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
On Wii U and PC

Congrats, you listed one exclusive game with a release date.

That launch lineup is worse than the Wii U

>and PC

aaaaaand opinion discarded

The "Splatoon 2 is just splatoon" people get on my last nerves. I feel like people who say that didn't actually put a lot of time into splatoon.
I already shouldn't have taken you seriously when you said on PC for BOTW, but saying Mario is probably a 2018 release? Nah , that doesn't look like it needs any polish and is probably being held back / could be a summer title if they wanted it to be. Also no, MK8Deluxe WON'T be on PC because of the new stuff. Also calling the next GOAT ARMS kinect trash is just ???

>Way better than the 3DS and Wii U launches, don't know why people say otherwise
because none of those games besides BotW are launch games? fucking retard

Get rid of splatoon 2.

>>ARMS
>Literal Kinect trash
except you can completely control the game with regular controls lol retard

I'm not anti-emulation or anything but I feel like these numbers are definitely going to die down soon once the normies and casuals realize how long it will actually take and how much they need to pay for a PC to even run the games at any better framerates/res than a Wii U does.

>On Wii U and PC
no-one owns a Wii U
>No release date (likely to release 2018)
literally making stuff up
>Splatoon - Paid Online edition
it's an entirely new game with the same art style
>No release date (likely to release 2019)
literally making stuff up
>Literal Kinect trash
you can play with regular controls
>On Wii U and PC
no-one owns a Wii U, Wii U version doesn't have battle mode

1/10, try again

>6 first party games
More than the playstation/xbox had lol. It's also EXTREMELY safe to assume Nintendo is holding stuff back for E3. Also we all casually forget Fire Emblem Warriors.

I thought splatoon 1 was really gay but I'm not sure if I actually thought that or not because I only played in the global test fire meme, so I'm unsure if I want to buy a switch and get Zelda (i don't like zelda but i'm gonna get BOTW at some point), Mario Kart, Splatoon and Snake Pass or not.

Oh shit.... Fire Emblem Warriors. Here's to hoping there's a direct or something soon to begin talking about post MK8 games soon. Splatoon 2 is the only game they ever talk about.

>hating on ARMS

Fags

By your logic botw would have been released in 2015.

Did any of you guys even play the global testfire? Everything down to the menu systems are copied and pasted from Splatoon. If they can't make simple QOL fixes in their sequel, like being able to change loadouts in queue, then what makes you think this game is different experience whatsoever.

It has a "2" on it

By your logic youre fuckin dumb bruh