FUCK THIS FUCKING CARD

FUCK THIS FUCKING CARD

OH GUESS WHAT YOU TRIED TO RECLAIM BOARD WITH A BIG TAUNT MINION? TOUGH SHIT IT JUST DIED TO A MOTHERFUCKING SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE REMOVAL FOR THIS FUCKING 2 COST SNAIL? GOOD FUCKING GAME THEN YOU JUST LOST YOUR BIGGEST MINION TO A STUPID FUCKING SNAIL

FUCK HEARTHSTONE, FUCK THIS EXPANSION

>he plays hearthstone

you did yourself man

hearthstone isn't a video game

post slugs

/thread

>playing P2W RNGstone

You brought it upon yourself.

Flail Snails are the superior Gastropods

I want a new Un set.

>2017
>playing hearthstone
wew lad

>removalstone
>lacking any combos or phases or turns or the ability to interact with another player means literally the only threats the enemy has are the shit he puts on the board, and he can literally only put down creatures
>the entire focus of your round is making sure you have things on your side and he does not
>this card ever being a problem

just check whatever surviving Jade shit you have at it, you mongoloid. How can you NOT remove a 2-HP critter?

>mage quest completes
>unavoidable "two" turn KO
great game

You should just stop playing the game.
My Zoo Warlock eat this shit in his breakfast.

>My Zoo Warlock eat this shit in his breakfast.
?????????????

your warlock eats shit for breakfast?

unironically this.
Hearthstone was fun until they released the meta p2w card packs

Why the fuck do you have to unpack quest cards, that's fucking dumb. Getting stomped by someone with every new card day one of the release is infuriating.

fpbp

You have access to far better video card games in 2017, games with far less RNG and more depth. Why continue wasting your time on this one?

Not to mention there's usually another legendary card to go with it.

Clutchmother is pretty much necessary for warlock discard decks.

>complaining about this
>not the new rogue quest which is going to get nerfed soon

What's a good card game that's not super p2w?
I tried duel links but skills and only three monsters is the stupidest shit

the rogue quest is probably the worst out of all the quests

Like cunnyverse? half the hero classes seem useless, who wants to purposely drop half their health in a game where storm and evolution is a thing.

I do agree with the fact quests make the game very f2p unfriendly. F2p players used to be able to scrape by with crafting one or 2 choice neutral legendaries that can be used in a variety of decks (things like dr. boom, rag, yogg) and not in a single class. Quests feel like they may be too powerful that you're generally weaker if you don't play one for a good number of classes and that makes a lot more mandatory legendaries.

Hillarious. It hasn't even come out in the EU yet.
It's been 2 hours since scheduled release and not a word from Blizzard. Also, #1 thread in Reddit's /all/ is complaining about it.

Shadowverse.

Priest quest is pretty bad as well, not because the quest is bad but there's no way to survive long enough to pull it off in this meta.

so it was never fun?

before expansions: complete p2w, legendary cards completely dominated the game

after expansions: pay to win, but with more rigid decks. not having expansions meant you were completely fucked

Really? Of all the new cards, THIS is the one you hate?

Anyway, the game is in a great state now, this expansion actually made it fun again.

Wrong. I've been watching some streamers play it, and it is fucking stupidly good. Worst would be warlock

Fuck off reddit faggot

Fuck this game, iv'e opened 2(two(dos)) leggos after maybe 30-40 packs playing 2 months straight. You're right, needing to craft every quest for each hero makes me want to quit the game.

>Anyway, the game is in a great state now, this expansion actually made it fun again.

I'm really enjoying some things, but holy shit is that quest druid hard to deal with.

tried it played a few rounds and jerked off to one of the cards and never touched it again

Actually a far better card game existed in 1993.

Shadowverse is just another shitty game and is on par with Hearthstone regardless of what shills are saying.

Only good thing about this expac is that reno is out.

As a tip, Blizzard uses psuedo random generation for their packs so after around 40 or so packs of the same set, you're guaranteed a legendary if you haven't gotten one already. Because of my horrid luck, it tends to take me 35ish packs before I get a legendary.

what would you recommend?

Elder Scrolls Legends has a lengthy campaign that gives you a lot of cards and gold. A lot of basic cards are really good as well. It has a good amount of single-player content that gives you rewards so you can get a lot of good cards without spending any money.

Faeria is the same. Decent amount of single-player content that gives you gold/packs. You also get a free Pandora (Arena) run every day, but you can only get up to six wins. Still, you can get a good amount of gold and packs from that. Can make good decks with basic cards. You can also buy the entire set for $40 if you really want all the cards which is nice.

I've heard the Runescape card game isn't P2W, but that's a weird one and I haven't played it myself. Might be worth looking in to if you want a card game that's different from everything else.

If you want a mobile card game, Plants vs Zombies Heroes is a good choice. Once again. a lot of single-player content, daily quests, and the basic cards are good.

How is the latter less P2W?
>You have to constantly pay more money to keep up or grind your face off
>Instead of an initial grind-wall you could skirt by with Basic cards and what you draw from packs

I haven't even played against that yet. It is very refreshing to see a bunch of new decks. Played against a druid that destroyed his whole deck with that new legendary for jade idol+actioneer, that was pretty neat. He lost though

I've just been playing elemental shaman all day

Good luck completing the mage quest against literally every aggro deck in the game.

Maybe a game with proper phases, the ability to play during your turn but also the opponent's, starting with more than 3 fucking cards in hand and with limited modes where you are drafting with real players instead of just relying on pure RNG to build your deck.

A game where cards can be traded, sold or bought between players.

Been playing it a bit, it's fucking OP if you get it off by turn 5 or 6.

According to /vg/ you can grind like an autist for 120 days to get 6100 gold for the next expac, that's 61 packs and you're telling me even if i grinded for 4 months straight i would only have a chance at getting 1, maybe 2 leggos? the fuck is this

so magic, GOTCHA BUD

Haven't played since the old gods launch, game hasn't been decent since post nerf Nax.

Just let it die.

People like you are actually why all card game past MTG/Yugioh have been fucking shit.

Free to play was a mistake. Card games cost money and should remain a hobby with a cost attached to it. It has always been accepted by players and it always created a level playing field since... everyone was spending.

But no, we had to cater to fucking poorfag and shitty grindy mechanics were implemented + completely overpowered cards, constant powercreep and crappy % at legendary cards since only the ~10% paying players have to cover for the whole playerbase instead of everyone paying their part.

Opening legendaries doesn't really matter, just craft the ones you want..
I completely understand people not wanting to get into the game, but I'm far enough in that I can craft cards for 2 expensive decks the day it drops by saving before it is released, every time

Meanwhile, in niggerverse
>this is from one of the 8 free packs they gave for 8 million downloads
>they gave 7 packs for 7 million
>and 10 because some employee of theirs won a MtG tourny

u mad bro?

It's pretty fun right now, but ok

>tfw you keep drawing forest legendaries despite not liking to play it
>too autistic to liquefy them because muh completionism

Welcome to being a f2per. I wouldn't know how much gold you can earn max by grinding because I'm the kind of guy that just lets daily quests stack up and try to stack multiple quests that I can complete at the same time. I'm less worried about how much the quests are worth and more focused on if I can do these 2 quests at the same time.

Man Unglued cards are the fucking best

Even more if you dust your goldens, that's what I do. Fuck cosmetic shit.

I bit the bullet when the expansion dropped and liquefied a ton of legendaries I never used or intended to use. Hurt me to the core, but at least I have what I want without spending any money.

Im told Shadowverse is the game to play now, assuming you're not opposed to anime artstyles

>Hearthstone
>Open 18 Ungoro packs today
>1 Epic, 0 Legendary cards, 1 Golden Common
I swear to fucking god they reduce higher rarity card rates when a new Expansion drops.

>main forest
>draw only blood and shadow leggos
I want to eventually try blood, but jesus, let me play with my qt fairies

Okay kid let me know when a digital card game like that exists

This is the first expansion I didn't spend any IRL money on. 3 expansions/year and 90% of decks can't even be played without legendaries thanks to quests. No thanks I'll just F2P from now on.

SNAILLL :33333333

Because of the way pseudo random generation works, they kinda do.

The worst thing about the new expansion are the fucking legendary quests. If you're playing against someone with a legendary quest, you pretty much automatically lose. Tried a c'thun deck against several players with legendary quests for a few different classes and it seems they always win. Especially fuck Barnabus that retarded-ass card. You can literally play your deck for free.

Quest decks are giving up their first turn. Meta is settling towards really fast.

OP, you're legitimately terrible

So HEX: Shards of fate

The game was actually pretty fun in beta. Nobody knew the best cards, people would often throw in shit cards like alarm-o-bot and whatnot. Everyone was on equal footing, but due to the nature of cards games, the new cards HAVE to be better than the old cards to force people to buy them just so they have a better chance to win.

Try playing a F2P deck in ranked and see what happens. You will get fucking destroyed every game.

>2 mana 2 health infinite attack minion
>mfw blizz thinks this is balanced

WEW

Not all quests do, my rouge with elementals can wait a turn or 2 and play swashbuckler.

Who the fuck still plays C'thun decks? Pretty sure you would have lost against anything.

I haven't played Hearthstone in a while, what is poi--

>wiki: cards that have this: Emperor Cobra, Patient Assassin

Oh, it's fucking deathtouch. 10/10 card design, Blizzard.

>Infinite attack

But that's not how that works?

>Save coins for MSoG
>Buy around 18 packs at launch
>Mostly shit, only one kinda shitty leggo (the one that resets your HP when playing a spell)
>Make Aya since it's the only deck im interested in
>In the next week get Don Hancho in a random pack
>Make Kazakus for shits and giggles after dusting some old cards
>Get Golden Aya
>Save coins for Un'Goro
>Buy 24 packs
>Only get 2 leggos (Plant that copies spells on 1/1 and the Warrior one that kills all damaged minions)
>Get around 4k dusts for Year of Mammoth
>Have around 9k Dust and haven't even dusted any of the old cards

God damn im just waiting for the pros to set the meta and create the good cards, don't even know what to use so im just playing Jade Druid and still winning 80% of the time.

>It's a Hearthfags are triggered by removal episode

I'm having fun with F2P shadowverse, roach deck never gets old. You guys should try it.

Secret mages are fucking cunts
>at least 2 secrets per turn, 1 of which is rng grabbed
>not allowed to do fucking anything
>always use up all their damage spells before getting time warp
>lose anyway after wasting 20 minutes tripping traps

Nigga Yu-Gi-Oh is one of the worst card games around

>Not playing Elemental Shaman or Cancer Clone Rogue

Cunnyverse

Stop using that word

I played a couple of them with my murloc shaman and it seems crazy good, the only time I won was because I discovered Eye for an Eye

Cunnyverse!

It's about as bad as Avianna Kun already was

>Animated Nep
Lucky son of a bitch.

what's the basis

verse is more of a suffix in this sense than a word, so I don't get your point.

Like clockwork, shadowverse fags flood the thread spamming about their shitty, dead game.

more like falseflagging fags
luckstone is garbage but 3classverse don't deserve praise just because it's not trash.
never should have left MtG

I don't get it, why is it that poisonous kills the other card? Everyone fucking EATS Maexxna, a GIANT SPIDER, gets poisoned by it, then dies? This is so dumb.

>everyone making new decks and trying new things

>tfw you're climbing ladder with cancerwarrior

nice, I was hoping poison was a status effect that came to hearthstone. That's a beast but there should be rogue specific poison cards. I mean assassins love to use poison knives and poison coated daggers.

it's just a rebrand of an effect that was already in the game

oh fug nevermind, poison has been around for awhile. I just forgot about it and how it worked. What I meant by poison is that is slowly ticks down a certain cards health.

It was fine until today.

yeah i just realized. I haven't played hearthstone in a long time since I was getting all the achievements in dark souls 1 and 2 (and succeeded!).

>Playing babby's blackjack

Maybe if you spend money on more packs, your experience will get better!

Life is... simply unfair. Don't you agree?

Was waiting for something this complex.

this is not remotely common and you can find multi legendary shitstone packs too. shadowverse does give daily rewards, lots of free packs regularly and lots of achievement rewards and monthly rewards. i unpacked about 47 gods packs since xpac launched and i have 1 legendary from it so far. one. i was much luckier with rob when i joined, but dont try and sell people lies about amazing drop rates and raining legendaries every pack.