Why is Nintendo so westernized?

TEAM,
UNITE UP

Japs are the most self-hating culture on this planet

Half their damn catalog is waifu trash now thanks to Fire Emblem and Xenoblade

Wonder Red is not a western thing though?

It's just Nintendo. All the other JRPG devs have characters that look like they're straight out of a J or K-pop band.

W101 feels Sentai as fuck tho

I love Samus as an anime fan service character and no fag trying to cover up his muscled up amazon fetish can change my mind.

Not at all. They have the Japanese "style" (I.e. clothes and hair) but facial features are very European.

>Why is Nintendo so westernized?

>half of those characters are anime/jap as fuck looking

I can't picture a western woman as a JRPG character aside from the hair/eyes though. Too regal and masculine whereas asian are more feminine and cute. Both can look good in their own way though.

>samus - blonde hair and blue eyes
>link - blonde/brown hair, inspired from middle aged knights and elves
>wario - presumably italian
>peach - blonde hair and blue eyes
>wonder red - blond hair super hero
>pit - roman mythology inspired
>mario - Italian
>zelda - knights and elf shit like link

That character from Wonderful 101 looks like Frylock.

Okay grandpa.

Money. The western market for video games is much larger than Japan. Straight up weeb games make less money, due to most westerners hating them.

Smash 4 has 58 characters and only one of them is Asian/Japanese, Ryu. A DLC guest character, who doesn't even look that Japanese. Granted there are a lot of non-human characters and Miis are customizable.

What an arbitrary comment. Smash only has one confirmed Japanese character, because Nintendo games don't take place in the real world.

Because Nintendo doesn't make weebshit, they actually try to appeal to the western audience, one of the reasons Metroid Other M was complete shit. It's like how Microsoft doesn't make shit SJW movie games like western third parties and Sony do. Microsoft doesn't even push for realism. There's a reason why I like Nintendo and Microsoft over western and eastern third parties and Sony.

ROGER

zelda, pit, link and wonder red are still pretty anime looking hun

See Shitendo is dead user. Enjoy Xenoblade Federation Force and Fire Emblem Garden: Waifushit Edition.

*Gaiden

Pretty sure Gaiden's not gonna have marriages but what the hell do facts matter in this day and age

Nintendo always had Japanese games, they're not over the top waifushit or whatever in some cases (there are some exceptions lately) but they're definitely not Westernized either. See: Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Kid Icarus. Even their games without an anime style still have Japanese humor or themes to them.

Look at the fucking cover art.

Tanabe isn't Sakamoto, dipshit. Also I really don't give a fuck about the Fire Emblem or Xenoblade series.

>Xenoblade Federation Force
what's up, genie

True

Yes. They are the animu art style. Yet look western while still remaining in the animu art style

i miss green hair samus :(

She was never canon, she was canonically a brunette though.

This

we made them that way though

That would be fine too.

Weeb shit doesn't sell to mainstream Western audiences.