Well bigots? Bioware fixed everything wrong with Mass effect: Andromeda for free. Now what are your complaints?

Well bigots? Bioware fixed everything wrong with Mass effect: Andromeda for free. Now what are your complaints?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/bioware-apologizes-for-mass-effect-andromedas-hainly-abrams-character/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk
youtube.com/watch?v=oHMuUfRgSAI
youtube.com/watch?v=ukzPakhKNSk
youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q
twitter.com/nuleet/status/844972396150951936
files.catbox.moe/w3lt83.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yBbakjosjL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9Bq4EqRvY
youtube.com/watch?v=6zUilV_oemg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bait thread?

>Now what are your complaints

I can't get the Piranha to drop

>everything

>That hair

>fixed

look at this guy thinking it isn't current year

What a surprise! The homosexual weebs of Sup Forums can't handle a real woman.

Did they fix the shit writing?

No? Didn't thinks so.

Which one is the improvement? Real talk, I'm not sure.

>>implying homosexuality is bad
Are you for or against SJW bullshit in your games im confused

What'd they do with Hainley ?
Did they just remove the dialogue saying he is trans?

>falling of the map bug still not fixed

kay.

the left one is the fixed one right?

>The face still looks like a 40 year old woman that goes to Oprah Winfrey show every week
>They didn't fix anything they just applied a gloss filter
>Games from 2007 looks better even on the PS3
>They only applied a little bit of shadows in the eyes

nice try epstein.

Is that motherfucking mizuki

Doesn't capture the emotion of "tired face" as well anymore. They ruined the game

>fixed everything

Can't fix shit writing

You guys are terrible at false flagging as progressives.

My face is tired of these threads.

What about the animations?

this.

kek

Lol, i wasn't actually trying though.

what disturbed me most is that the original face passed quality control. suits sat down, looked at that, and said "this is okay, ship it." the fuck

Anyone know when I'll be able to apply the patch to my illegally obtained copy of the game?

can i have a link to said illegally downloaded game

They still suck shit.

They apologized for their tranny character tho so theres that

>They apologized for their tranny character tho so theres that
wait what

and

wait what?

>implying mass effect ever had good writing
The best written one was literally
>ancient evil awakens
If you're playing for the writing you're retarded

still no demo faggot

Never ever, most likely.
CPY won't bother re-cracking for every patch, so we'll be waiting until the "DLC complete" version of the game hits in a year or whatever. And unless EA decides to abandon Denuvo in a few months, I doubt any other group is capable of breaking Denuvo.

There should be like 500 of them on TPB

>They fixed everything

They tweaked some stuff, but the game still has horrible animations, and loads of glitches still. At least the eyes look better.....right?

pcgamer.com/bioware-apologizes-for-mass-effect-andromedas-hainly-abrams-character/

>fixed everything
>still haven't patched in Vetra's cut sex scene

Nope!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk

kekorama

Why the fuck does her mouth look so dirty?

I've barely started playing but Vetra seems pretty fucking awesome desudesu

Her Drack, Jaal, Kandros (should have been a squad mates and the Salarian lath finder (name escapes me) are the only decent characters in the game. Everyone else is either boring, forgettable or just shit. Only decent human was your dad.

Of course Sup Forums bitched for weeks about the game, then it gets fixed in under 2 weeks
(reminder virtually all games have bugs)
and now they won't acknowledge they bitched for nothing as usual.

Never change Sup Forums honestly, but I guess the mindless shitposting is more fun to recognize that things get fixed.

Apologise

even if they did fix it, the damage is already done

>face changed
>but its still tired

SO NOTHING WAS FIXED

I can handle real women. I can't handle clayfaced androids pretending to be women

Grill Garrus is pretty cool

I'm okay with shemales though.

Motherfucker I wrote a six page essay on why I didn't like this game. The story is the same uninspired thing Bioware has been remaking in every game since KotOR. The combat is actually pretty fun but no squad, only three powers per profile (and cooldown on profiles) and lacking enemy variety gets boring. The open world is shit, there is literally nothing here that was not done by WoW in 2004. There are constant glitches and art hiccups and I laughed more at the shoddy execution than anything else.

They ruined her. I'm glad I played as her before the patch

>Bioware fixed everything wrong with Mass effect: Andromeda

They wrote a new script?

There's a character that's trans and used fucking off to Andromeda as a chance at a fresh start. She volunteers her dude-name upon meeting Ryder for the first time, and generally that's not something you'll do, because your "dead name" is associated with a painful part of your life that you want to leave behind. It's not a hard and fast rule, but if they're trying to be progressive they should really know better.

tl;dr bioware even fucked up their SJW pandering

The character creator still won't let you make a white person, and I wouldn't be surprised if you never will be able to, because whenever I try to complain about this even to people that aren't bioshills the response is "XD YOU TRIGGERED WHITE BOY? SURPRISE YOU'RE BROWN NOW XD XD XD" and it's annoying.

but if it only took a couple weeks, why wouldn't they have done this earlier? it makes it even more obvious that bioware intentionally released trash

>Everything
I doubt they redid all of the voice acting. Or any of it at all.

The open world really feels like Dragon Age: Inquisition, Now In Space Edition

At least the Nomad is more fun than a horse (or the Mako)

I never played it and neither did anyone else who pretended to be mad about the animations beforehand.

I still don't care about the game now.

I still don't get why she has these huge creases on the sides of her mouth. Looks niggerlike.

>problems Sup Forums had were facial animations
>now they get fixed in less than two weeks
>goalposts move to writing
Lmao.

Which is the before and after in that picture and I'll let you know.

I dunno, I set the skin slider all the way left and my guy looks pretty white.

How the fuck do I take screenshots in this game anyway? PrtScr just captures a black buffer.

Why didn't they do this before launch?
Fixing it now is too little too late, those sales are gone. That metacritic score isn't going up.

>Now what are your complaints?
The yard is still full of leafs.

>The character creator still won't let you make a white person
I keep seeing this shit and there's absolutely NO fucking way that's true

It still looks terrible

That's a plastic woman, not a real one.

I can tell, having had to put those glue-on hairhats on quite a few of my own.

The nomad looks like a fucking hot wheels car and doesn't allow the kind of antics the mako did. And without any kind of guns you have to either zoom past any enemies or get out, walk over, kill them, walk back to the nomad then get back in and continue on your way.

But no matter which you choose, there's nothing good. You get shit rewards from combat or you zoom over to a map marker where you do some tedious shit then get no reward. So who gives a shit?

Wait. Her name is seriously Addison? Like the ADHD drug?

KEK

But I thought being straight was evil.

you mean adderall? are you retarded?

There's only one white preset, and when you move the slider all the way to the left, it looks reasonably pale in the character creator, then when the game starts, you're suddenly brown.

Bioshill blew out his rectum on that one. ;->

Multicultural Bioware

Waiting on torrent to play for 45 min

homosexuality is bad.
You're an enemy of the species. Reported.

>her

It's not the film grain filter, is it?

How exactly do they just "patch" something like this?

replied to the wrong person?

Finally worth pirating this game.

Let's find out! Also turned off Chromatic Aberration just to be sure.

I wonder who supports bioware.. hmmmm

Nah looks about the same. The lighting on that screen certainly isn't helping.

What key takes a screenshot btw?

can i get an ingame screenshot to see the difference then? cuz if thats true holy fuck the gaming industry is more cucked than i thought

You can't fix awful voice acting, shitty writing, and most of the following.
>those animations
youtube.com/watch?v=oHMuUfRgSAI
youtube.com/watch?v=ukzPakhKNSk
youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q

>that dialogue
twitter.com/nuleet/status/844972396150951936
files.catbox.moe/w3lt83.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yBbakjosjL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9Bq4EqRvY

These...are ingame screenshots. What do you mean?

I just play in borderless window mode and press prntscrn, then paste it into paint.

>for free
nah you have to pay money to experience the game and therefor the fixes plus you had to spend time waiting for them to fix the thing you bought
>fix
not that they actually fixed everything
still game breaking bugs, companion perma death bugs that leave your dead companion still able to take place in conversations on the floor dead while their mouth moves, shitty and limited character customization with lots of really dopey looking presets that lock you into certain colors and features because you can't select from the full range of skin tones, nose shapes, eye shapes, etc etc etc within a single preset and the sliders barely do anything on top of that, various animations bugs, various gameplay glitches and an assortment of graphical issues. The combat is still mediocre, the profile system is still misguided at best and so many more issues. Even when they do fix character customization, IF they fix character customization, people will still be forced to start all over again unless they give us a Black Emporium style free DLC.

The amount of things still wrong with the game are overflowing and vile. Their patch barely did a thing to put a dent in any of it.

>I keep seeing this shit and there's absolutely NO fucking way that's true
The lightest skin cooler is tan. Once again SJWs shows they don't care about East Asians.

wow she's still ugly what a surprise

my bad i thought that was character creation, i just wanted to see the difference before and after

It doesn't even look all that pale in the character creator. The preset you can find "white" skin in looks fairly brown in the customization menu and in the actual game. There are a few, very specific, conversations in game that are lit in just such a way that you 'might' appear pale, but the reality is there is nothing even remotely close to the light skinned, fair skinned and ghastly pale skinned option in Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.

Oh. I'm not gonna go to the trouble of completely remaking my character (I don't remember the sliders anyway), but I'll go try to get you a "before and after" kind of thing.

>fixed every thing
The history is still shit.

That's not the character creator. That's Your character sheet in the actual game. For another Preset, this is the Asian Preset, and this is its lightest skin tone option, even though I know, and grew up around, East Asians as pale, or paler, than some quite pale white people. I find it annoying that people think all Asians have this tiny range of skin colors when they have the entire range of pale to dark and many skin tones in between.

>People paid $60 for an early access game

kek

Did they fix the dialogue?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zUilV_oemg

welp fuck me, i retract my previous statement. fuck this game, not even gonna bother with torrenting it now

But my Ryder is the whitest piece of shit around

Not nearly as pale as ME1, ME2 and ME3 allowed. Light at best, for the male Ryder, no fair or pale options at all present in ME:A. For some reason they have more presets with actual pale options on Male Ryder than on Female Ryder who seems to have one, maybe two, but both look fairly brown once in game.

yea i don't think i've seen anyone make a fem ryder this white. And you're not wrong about how pale the other games would let you get.

Why the fuck can you make a white man but not woman? fucking leafs

looks weirdly half mexican to me

Facial animations are easier to make fun of with webms and gifs. Making fun of the writing take slightly more effort. It was always an issue.