Thoughts on GTAO? Recently started playing because I want the platinum trophy

Thoughts on GTAO? Recently started playing because I want the platinum trophy.

Fuck multiplayer trophies.

BUY SHARK CARDS NOW

I played it back in 2013. It's fun, but for loner freaks like me, it gets boring really fast.

Pretty fucking good now

I started playing again after a ~2 year hiatus; it's much better than it was back then, although unfortunately still quite grindy. Nothing compared to wow or mmos though.

Why it's better though?

I hate it. More than 900 hours on record, I dont think I'm going back.

I've played a little bit, I'm level 18? I think.
best parts are races. You get a good few minutes of play time before more loading screens. also there is way, way too much loading going on. and I want to be able to start heist missions, but you gotta buy some certain "high end" places in Los Santos, that sucks, I bought a trailer out in Sandy Shores close to Trevor's place because it's cozy and now I have to buy some new place.

I've been there from the beginning, and i've been playing it on and off for the past 3 years.

Started off kind of shakey, but then it hit it's got it's shit together with the business update. It was fun enough, but the cracks started to show after heists took over a year to come out.

After Heists, everything started being a ploy for shark cards. Cars used to cost 250,000cr, then they started costing 3mil cr while every payout was nerfed to all fuck and back.

Now cockstar is stuck on forcing you to perform damage sensitive missions in lobbies packed full of shitters and BR kids.

Add to this, all content coming out was finished in january 2015, and all singleplayer DLC has been shitcanned, i can't think of a greater radio of badly handled to people still fucking playing.

New classic Infernus looks cool though. Might grind a bit for it. And that sums up my entire experience with GTAO. New car comes oiut, play just enough to get it, drop the game for another 4 months.

its fun even solo on contact missions where you dont have to try hard, there are loads of cars that you can modify, loads of ways to customize your characters, many properties and ways to make money but lots of content is available only after you grind for many hours

the loadings will piss everyone off no matter how patient you are

on freemode you will get killed for absolutely no reason if you stop for 30 seconds

too many loading screens

feels like a grind way too soon

a bit of lag/desync some times but nothing major

too many fucking loading screens

too few heists, the ones in the game are a bit underwhelming and too simple

I honestly don't like the online and i wouldnt have a problem with it if they didn't cancel all single player DLC.

Just like GTA4 i found the campaign to be fucking shit and hoped the DLCs would make up for the main campaign.

IT is really fucking sad to not get anything for the single player.

Elegy classic was top tier. Comet was a flaming pile of shit.

The newest ruiner 2000 mission was a step in the right direction as to what you should have with the multiplayer matches, and it gives me high hopes for the next update.
They could have made an aliens DLC with all the shit they packed into the game, but instead, they make fucking bikers shit.

also i'm going to post pictures because i really love cars

The trophy list is separate from the main game though, isn't it?

sometimes i start it just to drive around in my carfu Tempesta

its pretty nice overall except loading screens

You know what they could actually have done, make the multiplayer missions available to the main campaign as well, them people who would only play single player ould enjoy the extra content while people on multiplayer could play with their friends.

Another thing that pisses me off, Look at this beautiful lighting they made for a 3 day event that comes along once a year.

It's alright, I mostly come back and play whenever a big update comes out for about a month or so before neglecting it again though.

Would only recommend if you have a group of friends to play with though

I feel you man, got the platinum for ps3, now I'm gonna get it for ps4 too. I have no friends with consoles tho.

The multiplayer missions are nothing special though.

What they REALLY could have done was make the singleplayer campaign have more than 3 goddamn heists out of 60 something missions, and not have one of the 3 heists a completely fruitless venture.
>Oh no! It's the big fucking thing! I can't move that! Put it back!
fuck that shit. Also let me change the player personal vehicles. Fuck trevor's dumb truck, he should have a sports car. Franklin should have a sportbike. Michael should have a sultan. I hate euro sedans.

Rockstar has clearly lost what they once had when they made San Andreas. It's like, yeah, i like these cars that are coming out in the updates, but holy shit it's been years since we've had new missions. Those used to be the meat of the singleplayer. how many times can you play a titan of a job? I mean really?

then we're supposed to live on only 4 heists? Only youtube streamers like adversary modes, and no one plays races except stunters and rammers. no actual racers.

I found a mod that lets you change their default vehicles but I fucking hate modding this game, why they didn't let you do single player mods easily is a mystery

Nope. They have a separate trophy list for Heists and the Rockstar Editor though.

Getting to level 100 is easy.

>Having to rip everything up by the fucking floor tacks anytime you want to go online
such a goddamn hassle.

If I make a new GTA:O character, is there anything I can take from my other one?

I believe cash is shared between characters, progression is not though.

I don't understand what to do with the money in GTA:O. I don't care for cars and apartments, ammunition isn't expensive, I already got some decent clothes.. it seem pointless to me

OP here. How long did it take you?

And feel free to add me. Along with anyone else reading this.

Cerebruh

FUCK MULTIPLAYER TROPHIES

on ps3? let me see the rockstar page...

7 days online so 168 hours online and like 65 for single player.

I'm missing some of the heist trophies dlc for ps3.

ps4 gonna take less because I exported my character from ps3.

>heres 20 new smg's and pistols that are inferior to the ones already in game

box mags were nice tho