Why is it so goddamn hard?

Why is it so goddamn hard?

It's not, it's a few simple patterns you will be input and that's it

It's different and you're not used to anything controlling like it.

Some tips from a QA of the game:
>Don't hold down the move button at all times. use it in moderation.
>Make sure to slither, don't try and go straight forward.
>To help you move both faster forwards and upwards, try performing corkscrew maneuvers.
>To go even faster, get the bird to pick up your tail and then feather the left analog stick really quickly while moving forwards.
Is there anything in particular that you're having trouble with? I'm relaying this from my friend who QA'd over in the UK.

>OP
>the color band patterns on that snake
>encouraging impressionable kids to try to play with coral snakes
Where's Joe Leiberman when you need him?!

Yeah, venomous snake is a pretty weird choice. Unless I have my colors wrong and it's a knockoff one. I had to kill a snake not too long ago, wasn't sure if it was a coral or just a poser.

This damn game froze on me.

Is it worth pirating? watched a video and the reviewer seemed to be having a blast, but everyone tries to be like that one really popular youtuber that screams at everything like a spazz.

Seems like it's rather short, isn't it?

That's what she said.

It's short, wait for a sale, but it's damn well worth a playthrough for how unique it is.

There is no reason to pirate anything. If you can't afford it, just ask your mom if you could borrow the money she earns for the next dick she sucks.

ask yours and give me a key faggot, since it's so cheap anyways

should I play this with kb+m or controller?

>Is it worth pirating? watched a video and the reviewer seemed to be having a blast

You are the fucking cancer.

JUST FUCKING PLAY IT.

IT'S ONLY LIKE 4 HOURS.

THIS IS LIKE ASKING FOR A REVIEW OF PORTAL.

YOU CAN BEAT THE GAME BEFORE YOU FUCKING GOT A GOOD ANSWER FROM SHITPOSTERS.

CRIMINAL SCUM

is it ok to ignore the fucking coins? I really don't want to bother looking for them

I'm curious about this too. If I need to collect the coins/bubbles to beat the game then I'm fucking done.

You don't need them
But the game is so short, if you do collect them all for 100% you'll still have only a total playtime of 9 hours

is this good y/n

Yes, but kinda short.

sorry, who?

so this is the Talos of 2017?
I just no lifed this game for an hour and did a full clear of stage 3.

>the Talos of 2017

What does that mean

Snake... had a hard life.

It's the venomous one.
Yellow between each red and black is Coral Snake.
Red and black touching each other is the fake, the Scarlet King Snake.