3dmark.com/3dm/19021899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure why not

also
>post your unsinkable battleship
>are you a virgin

Hey I like that, looks nice and tidy.

Battleships are cool though.

Power supply gets its own floor? Looks kinda neat like that.

mine is a rats nest
it's been proven already that the "it makes your computer overheat less" meme is fake so i don't really feel the need to tidy it up.
convince me.

Yup, having the PSU and hard drives under a shroud does wonders for cable management and airflow through the case

If you don't care, then it's fine. I have a windowed case and enjoy seeing a tidy aesthetic layout, even if it doesn't help/hurt performance

Nah you good, it's all about how it looks, not airflow or some fake meme like that

Depends on if you can see inside it or not, I guess. I'd personally still do cable management though.

You mean Guts Thread right?

>EVGA
>that babby cooler
>that massive opening on the top

The opening is for exhaust fans. He should really consider getting some, they're cheap as fuck unless you're a quietfag. though even my $2 ones are pretty quiet.

It runs perfectly annon. So much space in my computer.

>falling for the ATX/mATX meme when the only thing in your PCIe slot is a GPU

I got a piece of shit wifi card in mine

Did someone say guts thread?

HAI YAI FORCES

What CPU+Graphic Card combo do current budget builds use? Been four years since my last build

Looking for things in the 800~1k range

and so many holes for bugs to randomly crawl in and short your PC one day

>Bugs
>In my room
Okedoke

it's funny you think you're safe

USD?
Wouldn't consider that to be too budgety. 7600k and a 1060. maybe a locked kaby lake i5 and 480 if you want to skimp $150 or so. ryzen 5 1500x is also gonna be a good contender if you're not planning on going higher than 60fps or 1080p. if you cut costs around the cpu (locked i5/r5 1500x) you can probably fit a 1070 into the budget.

i5 and 1070

>intel or nvidia in a budget build

they all think they're safe

they're not safe

Get a decent CPU or you're gonna be fucked in some games. 64 player BF1 rapes the CPU, especially on Empire's Edge for some reason. ~80% GPU usage and 99% CPU usage with a GTX 970 and i5 4570. I wish I got a better CPU, one that wasn't locked at the very least.

i5 7600k and rx 480 8gb, maybe a 1070 if you skimp on the rest of the build

800-1k

Since I always get this question
>why is the tube so long
Because I can move it out of the way to take graphics cards or the mobo out without disassembling the loop.

cable management is the sort of thing you either will always, or never care about - I haven't ever seen someone switch sides

I started feeling that need when I wanted to upgrade my computer and the fucking disorganized mess always got in the way. Started cleaning up a bit after that, made my life easier.

It seems most people tend to prefer doing it, though. Especially since the cases make it easy now. Doesn't take much longer unless you want to go full autismo on it.

OP, did you order custom cables or something? I tried to do some cable management and the ones that came with my PSU have been hell to make look nice.

plus, you can't brag on the internet to strangers if you don't cable manage

Where did you get that Swordfish? Is it the 70 dollar one on amazon?

That too. But mostly because I have a window in my case.

It is, but I picked it up for around 500 yen at a backstreet story in Akihabara.

Will probably upgrade the gpu next die shrink. Might do a full system upgrade, but right now everything holds up fine for 1080p.

Lucky you. I found one on hobby search for 1800 yen. Guess I'll just have to wait for it to go up for pre order if ever.

>all this really really nice cable management
>mine are just everywhere
I'm too embarrassed to post it.

post away. fuck it, man

I don't want to turn it off to take the panel off, but this gives you a good enough idea.

No

Why does it look like such shit though?

Cable management takes all of an extra 5 minutes when doing a build so why not? Also if minimizes surface area for dust to collect which will result in a cleaner case overall. If you don't keep your cables tied in the back of the case you're just lazy and probably have h.i.v.

rate mine please

before cable management

after. card and cpu cooler are only temporary and have been replaced

A trick to shorten up your fan cable is to wrap it around a pen. It will curl it up. Looks a bit cleaner that way and keeps it from getting caught on shit.

What's the best 1080, niggers? I got $600 bucks and want the one that's least likely to explode/coil whine/die on me.

And if it cools nice that'd be alright.

evga for GOAT customer service and best aesthetics. .

I asked for cards that don't explode, man

Everything's fine except evga and asus.

ASUS ones blow up too?

How good is that artic Freezer user? Are your temps pretty low with it?

>kyphosis machine "gaming rigs"
>in 2017

got SWiitch?

Why don't we instead just post images of our cocks? That's basically what this thread is all about.

No idea but they have the WORST customer service. My zotac amp ex 1070 performs better than my friend's strix, which is also more expensive because it has LEDs

i've never had a bad experience with asus customer service

No idea for 1080s but for 70s, the performance was similar so I just picked the coolest and the lowest price. Gigabyte wasnt available so I went Zotac. No regrets.

Last I heard (summer 16) gainward has the best performance out of 1080s. Basically most aftermarket 1080s should be fine

>it's been proven already that the "it makes your computer overheat less" meme is fake
Wait what?
Source?

What case is this?
Like it a lot desu.

My only concern is with temps, or with issues like coil whine or defects, and the subsequent RMA process. I won't even be using the full extent of the 1080 since I'm not going to be doing 144hz @1440p, so I care more about a card that runs without problems than pure performance and OC

>spends all the time, effort and money on a cpu block and loop
>doesn't add gpus to the loop

A 1080ti is the best 1080

They're the price that a 1080 was 6 mos ago

youtube.com/watch?v=5IPaLKzkVjE

why not

wew
before your ban, post the right wallpaper

Christ. I can't imagine doing anything with all those garish lights.

they look bright intentionally, its in a dark room and the only source of light are the leds
with the side panel and with the room lights on it fine.

wew its getting dusty in there

imgur.com/a/V03AE

best case

pcpartpicker.com/list/3FhCvV

had to do a reverse image search for the sfw version, but thanks still

is micron memory good for overclock?

>2017
>using anything above mini itx or matx

3dmark.com/3dm/19021899

my 750 supernova fan starting making chirping noises after 2~ year upside down. saw others with the same problem. don't know if they fixed what ever causes it, but it stopped when I turned the fan facing up. just a protip you might want to consider to avoid issues in the first place.

lmfao Sup Forums would be filled with retards who bought AIOs

nice build user, thinking of getting an sg13. How much room do you have between your rad/fan and the back of the case? I have a fuckhuge 180mm atx psu and i'm not sure i can get away with stuffing it in there.

>tfw bought red led ram
>rgb ram is now a thing

JUST

I would definitely go with an SFW power supply. I did to make room for tubes attached to the water block, an ATX psu would have squished them shut. I'll go measure what you asked though.b

nice
i hate how no one makes mobos and gpus with red or amber PCB anymore, they are so A E S T H E T I C

It's a little over 8" from the end of the fan to the back of the case. Your PSU would just barely fit provided your CPU cooler was low profile enough.

any good 1440p wallpaper?
my wallpaper are white background

think i'm gonna go for it, thanks for your help.

What happened to NewEgg?

I remember back in the days the popular parts would have hundreds of reviews, sometimes near thousands. Now when I sort by popular, most of them are like a 100 reviews at the most.

postan what i got

I think it's beceause Amazon probably stole a lot of their customers.