The evil within

those girls are cute but look weird.

I want a boyfriend!

8man fucking wishes.

kill yourself and make your parents proud for once in your miserable life

>girls
user, I...

this show fucking sucked

Didn't saika grow a beard and offset it all?

That shit's gay. One of them isn't even wearing a dress.

blackgate, morenatsu and anubis and the buried bone

BoTW

DeSu2.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Fucking closet straights
They want to trap the good, hardworking men and turn them into axewound sludgepumpers.

And later they will turn them from the light of sameness even further and into deviations such as interracial and zoophilia.

Stay pure by only loving those who are like you.

Salty.

Those look like men, user. Sounds like the only heteroshitter here is you.

Final Fantasy IX.

>you will never be this triggered

He was truly my greatest ally.

I know I made the right choice.

Tales of Zestiria

I don't like what I see and will point out that it is banned by most monotheistic religions.

but interracial and zoophilia are the same thing

>males
>pure

Only if the horse is black

>implying all IR is niggery

The Witcher and Dragon Age

Keep it vidya, you fucking weeb

>male x male
>pure

Haven't read the LN, I'm waiting for S3 or the LN's ending.

>those grapes sure are sour, I totally bet

That is vidya.

Yaoi is the only form of love. Anything involving a female is trash, as is anybody who likes that garbage.

homos are not capable of love.

How can one man live despite being so wrong?

This, if you're old enough for Sup Forums, you should've grown out of the female and /u/ phase.

It's only pure if it's shota.

Literally only homos are capable of love. Women are too stupid, as are the cucks who fawn over them.

Only the purest

Homo sapiens are capable of love, as long as they're male and attracted to males.

Basically. The more educated a person becomes the more gay they are. Sex is only meaningful if it's done with love, and love is only possible between men. You'd have to be a degenerate and a pleb to think otherwise.

and there are people who say AIDS wasn't created to deliberately remove certain people from society.

Homosexual "love" is perverse and is the farthest thing from purity.

No, what homos feel isn't love.
Only degenerate lust and desire to spread their diseases see

pure kino

Actually homosexual men have been proven to be the least perverse and most capable of having successful relationships. It's an undeniable scientific fact.

>those grapes are so sour man, like, sourest fruit ever!
>I would never want to get those grapes, not because I can't, but because they're so sour!
>everyone knows grapes are sour, this screencap proves it

Prove it

Whoa... My brain.. is expanding...

Only homos can feel love. Heterocucks like you just want housepets you can fuck, you don't know the first thing about companionship and friendship. Hopefully mentally ill heteroscum will fade from existence soon.

I will point out that religions only have authority on those believing in them.

fighting games

You're all wrong. Pure love is human male x nonhuman female.

posting best husbando

The more you insult straight people the more you insult yourself, who is descended from thousands of generations of straight relations.

AIDS wasn't created at all.

k homo

Science is changing that
thehealthsite.com/pregnancy/one-child-two-biological-mothers-its-possible/

Lagoon Lounge

pham...

Whoa there, buddy.

The phrase Dark Soulâ„¢ is the legal property of From Software.

I'm going to have to report this. Hope they issue a lawsuit. Can't let the little people get away with shit like this.

yall niggas is gay

Lesbians are okay because they're not truly gay.

this is just unholy

you were doing so well, then you started with the "hetero cis scum" and now look at this
just
pottery

I'm gay btw, you're just a fag deceived by evil homosexual agenda

Good goy

Barbarism isn't acceptable now just because people were too stupid to know better at one point in history.

That would make them not truly OK, though.
No, that would make you a bait-biting troll responder

All women are bisexual, men can't be

It's not that only homos can feel love

girl with a girl for example is a clusterfuck of madness
the thing is the bond a man can achieve with another, homosexual or not, reaches far beyond any manxwoman relationship

Oy vey

>it's a newfags from Sup Forums get triggered episode
>again
Shouldn't you kids be posting your epic frog memes on your Donald subreddit or whatever?

Never played this, but isn't this relationship essentially canon?

anyone got that alien in the virgin killer sweater?

Yep, it's super canonized. Creators personally confirmed it and all. Pretty rare for a jap game.

Sure. Where d'ya wanna meat?

link?

Please don't tell me that I don't love my boyfriend. I've been so lonely and hurt all my life, and finally I found someone who I can spend hours talking to and spending time with without ever getting bored, and all my loneliness is gone thanks to him. Almost everything he says makes me smile, and he adores me and finds almost everything I do to be cute. We've been together for months and have seen no one else, only spending time with each other. How can you call that perverse and not love? We don't even need sex, I just like spending time with him and he likes spending time with me

Don't take it personally user, they're just jealous. They'll never get to experience real love or hold their best friend's hand in a romantic way. They're stuck with dumb, shallow, ugly roasties for the rest of their lives. Genuinely a fate worse than death.

>spending this much time writing a full reply to some edgy child posting Sup Forumsshit
pathetic

Anyone else find Auron handsome?

From what I've heard from gays on Sup Forums is that they're literally the worst people in existence.

I feel sorry for you.

one day you will awaken, and regret these days.

That's not the purest form of love
/ss/ is the purest form of love

Link is cute. Cute!

>literally the worst people in existence
thats the plan, my man

That's just Sup Forums, they're even worse out there.

Homosexual love is unclean and will never be accepted in our society as normal. No matter how hard liberals try. They have to stay in New York, San Francisco and Seattle, it's their only safe spaces, knowing this, they try and use the internet as a platform to push their gay acceptance only to be ridiculed and laughed at by the entire world. It's really funny they call themselves liberals because a REAL liberal, one that still upholds the principles and values that once made their party respectable and great, don't give a single fuck about LGBT rights and knows that this cancer community is piggy-backing off the progressive view that actual liberals have.

wtf I'm gay now

Yaoi is truly a mistake

>implying all of Sup Forums isn't just as autistic

You should listen to memes less
You're very naive and easy to deceive

This the gay thread?

So I made a very disturbing find the other day, I was browsing my step brothers laptop and found out that he has a bunch of pictures of me shirtless behind my back.

Can any of you fucks explain what the fuck is going on? He's just using it for modeling or some shit right? He aint sellin my fucking pics.

I didn't know I clicked /cm/

Stereotypes don't pop from thin air.

Males are superior to women in body and mind.