Honestly the only good new Nintendo IP in the last 10 years

Honestly the only good new Nintendo IP in the last 10 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

syn-sophia.co.jp/product-cat/n64/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah i really like it. I wish there was a way to totally change your character's face details/introduce another saved character into your most upgraded town.

Enjoy your eight post thread OP cause that's as long as any style savvy thread lasts

Just posting to say that I was really surprised that this game turned out very good.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO NAME THE BEST CLOTHING LINE. NOW!

AZUSA

meme gaem

post em

Wait, this is actually a game? Like a game game you play? I got it for my sister years ago because she asked for it, was she onto something?

I've never played it but people have talked about the series on Sup Forums for years.

I'm playing the DS one and it's pretty great. Shame your coworker is an ass.

CHORALE

Yes, it's a real game with good production values. I think Nintendo produces them, or they're second party stuff, anyways, it's quality.

I wish I liked i as much as Trendsetters, the focus on the shitty dollhouse building really took it away from me.

Yeah it runs on that "always unlocking content" kind of reward system, like Animal Crossing or early game Monster Hunter. You start with your shop and like three retailers to source different styles of clothing from, and then you get a hair salon, a makeup parlor, a room designer, a photo studio, a bunch of places to go take pictures, fashion shows and color palette unlocks and lots of new styles for clothing, hair and makeup.

There's hundreds of NPCs each with unique descriptions, personalities and styles who you have to cater to in different ways and lots of mini plot stuff with the main cast. It's pretty fun to hop on and just fuck around for a while.

Is 1 or 2 better? Do I need to play 1 to be able to play 2???

Play 3, it's the newest and it's awesome. I've only played 3, but from what I can tell it doesn't matter if you've played a previous one so I'd say just go for the newest available for max content + graphix

How much dialogue is there? In Japan and all games are in japanese (which I can only read so-so)

Actually yes. I bought it for my gf and after she "finished" it, I gave it a try and... Well, I'm not gonna say it was the BGE but it's a really good game.

A lot. There isn't an intense amount of story or anything, but each character has their own unique personalities, quirks and tastes. You discern them by reading what they say, and cater their styles to suit them. It's all very simple and fun, but I can imagine a language barrier will be a detriment to the gameplay.

There's a lot of dialogue but it's mostly inconsequential, and everything you need to do has sparkles on it on the map. Optional things have other symbols like flowers or color wheels. The only thing would be when the emporium attendant comes to your shop to ask you what style of clothing you want to unlock next, but it gives you three giant buttons with simple descriptive words on them.

Any nude in this game ?

Underwear/bikinis, but the bodies are freakishly barbie doll proportioned, so it's not sexual at all. It is a game for little girls, after all.

you can give people just a bikini top and boyshorts to wear but that's about it.

sometimes I paint my screencaps into lewds

I am my own waifu

>not sexual at all
Speak for yourself.

amusingly this series is made by the same company that used to make all the amazing N64 wrestling games in the 90s and early 2000s.

syn-sophia.co.jp/product-cat/n64/

Well damn