/3DS/

The greatest handheld ever is about to finish its life span. However tragic this may be, there is no doubt that it shall remain a timeless gaming system. So let's have ourselves a comfy 3DS thread.

>What are your hopes/expectations/nightmares regarding for /ourhandheld/ this upcoming E3?

>Why haven't you hacked your 3DS?

>Any games recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aww fuck yeah stick it in my ass big daddy

3DS has at least a year left of lifespan I think.

I need japanese-only games recs, a list would be great

I'm Playing Medarot 7 right now

Also console won't die until late 2018

I dunno how to hack it lol

I have a hacked 3DS and have access to all the games. 3DS's library is awful. Every game on it is a downstep from others in the series or similar genres.

I suspect it'll start dying off mid-2018. Nintendo is still making games for it through this year, at least.

3ds(dot)guide

you're welcome

3ds.guide/

meant to respond to this

Have you tried Super Mario 3D land, Pokemon Sun/Moon and Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D?

Your assertion just doesn't hold up.

yeah, i was disappointed too.
DS was 10 times better.
still worth it tho.

Personally, I suspect a future for the ds timeline. While I love the switch, there's a diffrent appeal to each console. I hope they don't just make the switch the new handheld and instead find a new innovation in the handheld market.

>one of the worst mario
>one of the worst pokemon
>20y old game

Pretty sure shit games or ports if anything this E3, its past it's prime and everybody still playing on it are just catching up on their backlog or building one with a hacked system.

I already hacked both of my systems and now I'm just editing Pokémon and making random teams to fight with on ranked battles.

I recommend playing dementium remastered if you haven't, pretty good to be honest.

2nd Worst Pokemon and a port.

>late 2018
>240p

Litteraly 3 shitty overrated franchises

>greatest handheld ever

I think you misplaced a 3.

>The greatest handheld ever is about to finish its life span.
The PSP or the DS?

>resolution
>relevant on the handheld market

because vita is so succesfull right?

also

>switch
>portable

>Greatest ever
Well if you count the fact it can play DS games then sure. If you only count by the device's own library then I would put DS before it. GB/C and GBA come close too.

what are the must-play ds games?

I need a good DS list, not the Sup Forumss recommended, because that list is full of mainstream shit

DS= 3ds with shit graphics. 3ds library isnt great, but ds library is literally whos

Osu Tatakae Ouendan 1 and 2
Elite Beat Agents

Castlevanias, Bowser's Inside Story, Advance Wars, Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents, The World Ends With You, Dragon Quests, Layton games, Phoenix Wright series, GHOST TRICK, 999 though I guess it's multiplat now and uhh, I can't think of more right now. Probably missing something obvious.

what if i'm not into VNs and rhythm games

Then too bad I guess, some of the best ones are those genres, I just remembered Rhythm Heaven too.

Get out normie REEEEEE

how can it be the best handheld of all time if it's only a VN/rhythm game machine?

>Liking shit non-games makes you a normie
Hahaha
haha
ha

I forgot a 'not' in there somewhere.
Fuck alright fine you win

Christ I can smell the dewritos in your mouth and the cum/piss encrusted bedsheets.

When was the last time you conversed with another human in real life?

>Litteraly

Go to bed you underage turdbrain.

I just picked up a 3DS last week, have yet to play it.

What are some must haves? I'm planning on getting Pokemon Su/Mo already.

Post a pic of your 3DS with a timestamp and Pokemon Sun/Moon you shitposting faggot scum.

>While I love the switch

Stopped reading right there. The 3DS blows the fuck out of the Switch every which way.

What do you mean?

The 3DS you moron. It's in the OP.

nice argument

Third*

second worse is XY and the worst will always be platinum

Hopefully the 3DS has got at-least 3 more years on it.

SMTIV

its the dark souls of the persona games

Are the etrian odyssey games decent on DS or I should start with the 3DS one?

late 2018 will be the limit

the 3ds ones are upgrades in every aspect

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Super Mario 3D Land

Two words: Kill yourself.

level up your taste user san

I'm 100% you've never played Pokemon Sun/Moon or X/Y.

Probably don't even own a 3DS.

Was okay until you mentioned Platinum and your spergy side.

Hey user here to take part in this fruitful exchange: Playing Pokemon past the first game or two (during whichever gen was happening when you were a kid and started Pokemon) is for idiots who don't even realize it's a garbage series with braindead gameplay. Literally only things involved are luck, grinding to be strong enough and knowing the weakness chart.

XY is just and A mashfest, and su/mo tries to be something that it isn't, a proper Jrpg

time to accept the facts user

Sun and Moon would've been God Tier if they had a National Dex. Thank God they finally dumped the Gym system

XY should've been great games but Masuda can't make good games without someone else's help fixing his shit

So you have no argument then

>greatest handheld ever

How many holes do I have to drill into my head to reach that level of delusion? MInes hacked and I haven't played a single title on it since FFEX. It has no games unless your a starved NIntenyearold and it's factually worse than the DS in every regard.

Somebody give me a good jrpg for psp go please.

All this samefagging isn't going to save a braindead cumdumpster such as yourself.

Post your 3DS + timestamp + Pokemon Sun/Moon or leave my thread.

After reading that crime scene of a post I'm gonna have to say zero.

Psp go fuck yourself.

But I'm not a samefag. I was the one that told you Pokemon is braindead. It's a game where you succeed if you just keep playing and can feel like you accomplished something. At no time do you need to stop and think or come up with a good strategy to proceed.

I played Silver and Ruby. Seen later ones being played. It's all the same shit.

Nigger I'm not a Samefag and I'm not taking a screenshot of my 3DS. I own Y, Omega Ruby and Sun among nearly every other previous generation of Pokemon to date

Gen VII is only slightly better than Gen VI and Pokemon needs to leave the hands of Game Freak and that faggot Masuda for real, actual innovation

Why m8? Why csnt this be a comfy handheld thread? Why cant you gwt along with others?

I wish i still had my 3ds to play kid icarus uprising again

>greatest handheld ever

Not even close, but absolutely not a bad console. The DS is still the PS2 of handhelds.

It's because of shitters like you and this imbecile right hereWhy don't you go make a PSP thread?

Still, you have no argument. Just insults.

>"DS is the best handheld"
>Doesn't consider that 3DS can play all DS games

Genuine retard detected.

Hey I fucked your wife... but I'm not gonna take a screenshot of it :^)

Just letting you know.

You can say the same thing for first release PS3s. Original games matter more than backwards compatibility

>Implying I'm married
Dude I'm on Sup Forums

I should have consider that your cognitive processes aren't developed enough for hypothetical thinking. Figures.

Oh wow, large words. Your post is utterly superfluous in demonstrating the defense of your argument regarding this quarrel

Besides, you're communicating with multiple other Anons simultaneously. Ciao

You seriously could have said a hundred better games and you went with the easiest games that come to mind for Mario, Pokémon, and Zelda.

HERE'S how you sell a 3DS.
>No more major revisions; a New 3DS XL is perfect for people getting into the game now
>Backwards compatibility with the DS, DSi, and DSiware
>Virtual Console gives access to Game Boy, Game Boy Color, NES, and Game Gear libraries
>New 3DS/New 3DS XL gives access to SNES
>Hacking gives access to full libraries plus Famicom, Super Famicom, Game Boy Advance, and PC Engine
>3DS library that has been growing for over 7 years now with both retail and digital games
>Numerous recommendation charts out there (my biggest recommendation is Kid Icarus: Uprising)

I don't care if anyone thinks that other Nintendo handhelds had better original libraries. The New 3DS can play most of their games, the exceptions being games or features that required additional accessories. This makes it better than any prior Nintendo handheld.

>the greatest handheld
Worse then gba, ds, and psp.

Its okay but don't compare it to those.

I'm about to go on a 24 hour road trip and I need a new game right now im in between:

Bravely Default or

one of the Fireemblem Fates

Which should I get????? I still see FEF threads dont ever see bravely default threads is that a clear indication?

The 3DS is fucking garbage, and not just because of the hardware.
The only games on this device are sequels to old games, (and those sequels aren't even particularly good) and fucking failed new IPs.

Seriously, name me a good, successful new IP that released on the 3DS, even the fucking Wii U had 1 with splatoon.

So, to those who hacked and have it already, is the FE Gaiden remake a good game to get into the series?

I put 100 hours into fantasy life

Not Op but dont be delusional. The main game is hand holdy as fuck with no real dungeon/cave, little to no exploration, and linear as all hell. Whats worse is the UB are boring, Tapus have babbys first puzzle, and overall postgame is bare. EV training is impossible as there is no macho brace, and you HAVE to farm BP from battles against EV'd pokemon. So you either cheese Battle Royale, or spam giveup. Hypertraining wouldve been great if it wasnt for the fact that leveling any pokemon takes fucking ages since theres no vs seeker, Blissey secret base, and the Elite4 rematch is so fucking low leveled. And dont get me started on Festival Plaza