What's your favorite Skyrim dungeon

What's your favorite Skyrim dungeon

There was one that was slightly different, i nearly liked it.

the one with draugr, pretty rare you guys probably don't remember it

Non DLC? Tower of Mzark was fucking awesome, especially when discovering Blackreach for the first time. And honestly, as utterly simple and basic as it is, Bleak Falls Barrow was wonderful to show how well they improved dungeon design from Oblivion.

What? Expected me to shitpost? I fucking like video games. Who knew?

Excuse me, Alftand is the name of the dungeon. Mzark was one of the ways out.

the one where you walk with an old man who shoots lightning and has nightmares

I don't remember. See this is the problem with Skyrim. I enjoy it as I'm playing but very little about it is memorable because it's a bunch of the same shit.

I like the one dungeon with 2 draugrs and a random bandit it was pretty unique

Really? Sad to hear. Anytime I replay it soon as I enter a dungeon, I can almost instantly remember the exact layout in a few moments. I found almost every cave, dungeon, tomb, ect. memorable. I really loved the level design throughout the game.

Forgotten Vale

Easily the best if you include DLC. Dawnguard is worth it just for the Forgotten Vale alone.

The one with the hallway and the pressure plate traps and the zombies

I liked the one where you see Ptolema getting resurrected.

Its from a mod, but midden expanded gives it the genuine feeling of going into a place that is very eldritch and marked by those who came before and either died or changed.

Todd you aren't fooling me

Blackreach

Todd? Nah. Might as well be his bitch boy though from how much I love this games. Skyrim, despite its flaws, which is certainly does have, is in my top five favorite games of all time. Take that as you will.

The one in the mountains

Can Talos beat Vivec? Both are CHIMfriends.

Its a case where I wonder how the fuck fallout 4 forgot about all the progress they made since oblivion.

People forget how fucking bland daggerfall was outside of the lore it started to build up.

Though that was made up for by battlespire, which is still my favorite entry in the elder scrolls. I have no idea why, but something about it made me love it

I though Vivec just knew of Chim and partially went through with it, but never actually did.

I mean it still didn't stop Lie Rock from blowing up his land, everything he loved, and probably his temple too

The one that's basically just a looping corridor with a one-way exit door.

Yeah, Fallout 4 hurt me a little with the steps back they took. Voice acting the MC is what killed it, really. Cut down the dialog system, and made it a bitch to roleplay. Gameplay itself felt good though, and my god is Power Armor Goat.

Battlespire, huh? Honestly one I haven't played yet. Plan on tackling the whole series if possible when they finally announce Elder Scrolls VI though, so I'll get around to it.

Its more likely Vivec would just turn into a girl, and the two would fuck like rabbits. Two, CHIMfilled, lustfull rabbits.

I always wonder if Hermaeous Mora gets bored since he's the god of wisdom and knowledge.

its pretty stand-alone, so I'd say its worth trying now.

Its old school RPG, as in you need to take notes to keep track of things. A lot of it is going through a labyrinth and listening to what people/daedra say and knowing what to say to them to not get your shit kicked in.

Not really, he's specifically more of the seeker of knowledge than the posessor of it, so he's wrapped up in finding out everything there is to know.

I mean the events of Dragonborn happens because he wants to know how the Skaal make Horker Biscuits

Even with CHIM once you are a god you still need the power of worship to survive. And Vivec wanted Baar Dau to crash into Morrowind should the Dunmer stop worshipping him.

I got no problems enjoying old school RPGs. I'll certainly get around to it, I love the series too much not to.

The modded sex dungeon underneath by breezehome.

Herma's sphere is the lust for knowledge, not knowledge

As bland as Skyrim was, seeing this for the first time was amazing. It was like the moment when you stepped out of the sewer in Oblivion. I must have spent at least an hour in Blackreach just looking around, amazed at the sight. It is just utterly gorgeous and alien.

I like the one that's filled with draugr, probably my favorite. Second best would be the one that's filled with falmer and dwemer constructs

Nani?

I have honestly come to loathe "dungeons" in games like this. What makes this bad is their design isn't even logical, it's just a bunch of empty hallways that serve to make your adventure longer. And it doesn't make sense how they all look virtually identical, or how there is almost nothing distinguishing one room from the next. It never feels like you're stepping into an actual old burial tomb, or ancient dungeon, that was actually around a long time ago, it's impossible to get immersed.

Ye boi